Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

FANS TURN THEIR BACK ON GREEN'S SHARE OFFER

Desperate Charles Green has turned to the airwaves in a bid to salvage his Ibrox share issue.

Green put in a call to Radio Clyde to talk up the share issue which appears to have been shunned by supporters who had the opportunity to invest.

Supporters were expected to pour their millions into the share issue but with less than a day to convert pledges into cash it seems that rank and file fans are set to invest around £3m.

Green had set aside £10m of shares for fans to snap up but now looks certain to re-allocate them to institutional investors.

The former Sheffield United chief sounded downbeat having previously talked up the amount pledged when the share issue was launched.

"Over 10,000 people have registered and pledged," Green said in October. " Those pledges in total were in excess of £21m. That's the level of support from Rangers fans.

"Let's be honest. Some people might have done it while the wife was out shopping. By now, the £5k might be reduced to £2,500 but even if that overall pledge amount is halved, it will still be £11m and that from fans in this climate is an amazing achievement."

Green claimed that the failure of the fans to invest would have no effect on his future plans for the club.

The prospectus was only published on Friday December 14 and has been overlooked by the financial media in Scotland despite extensive coverage given to Green and his claims since arriving at Ibrox in May.

This "if you don't like Rangers you must like Celtic" pish is totally cringeworthy, by the way. :rolleyes:

If Celtic had been in Rangers' position this year, this thread would have been just as long, with just as many SPL (and other) fans laughing, arguing and generally putting the boot in. Celtic and Rangers are disliked on this forum. Fucking man up, put the petted lips away, and deal with it you zombie *** pussies 8)

Quite correct - if and when your lot find themselves as fucked and dead as rangers were/the rangers are, we'll all be pointing and laughing as much, if not more, as it would mean an end to the whole arse, not just one cheek. I'd be extremely surprised if fans of celtic would be as pigheaded in their desperation to hang onto "history" (but only the good bits), though, or as aggressively threatening as fans of the Tribute Act are.

Bit of luck, we'll find out sometime. Until then, Charlie's Travelling Players are still headlining, so let's enjoy the show.

This "if you don't like Rangers you must like Celtic" pish is totally cringeworthy, by the way. :rolleyes:

If Celtic had been in Rangers' position this year, this thread would have been just as long, with just as many SPL (and other) fans laughing, arguing and generally putting the boot in. Celtic and Rangers are disliked on this forum. Fucking man up, put the petted lips away, and deal with it you zombie *** pussies 8)

If that is aimed at me then you are much mistaken. I am only saying this to WRK as he seems to have moved into this forum and dedicated his life to talking about Rangers. Not even a Rangers fan would do that, only a fan of the other "cheek" to use P&B terminology.

You seem to be putting a spin on what I said. I was only stating that your team still exists just in a different form and that the same is true with Rangers. Rangers have not merged with another club though. However my original post in another thread which you rubbished seems to have worked as my team (on P&B) is now Rangers not Rangers FC

Caledonian do not exist. They died in 1994. Your refusal to accept that shows how thick you really are, give Tedster his shovel back.

After your stars debacle, matey, I'd suggest my kids have a couple of hamsters with a better grasp of the modern game than you have, even of the team you used to support.

Anyhoo, "transfer"?

List of all those companies who are members of the SFA?

The occasional correctly placed apostrophe?

Norman has a got at someone for bringing his family into it and then proceeds to bring his family in to it himself :lol:

Yes I'am totally correct, but my post was better read without bitterness and assumption.

I had no idea my club had won their trophies by dishonerable means, I always thought we won because we were either the best team on the day or throughout the season. Well that's me told.:lol:

Another one who can't bring himself to put his team on his profile.

It really must be shameful to admit to.

If that is aimed at me then you are much mistaken. I am only saying this to WRK as he seems to have moved into this forum and dedicated his life to talking about Rangers. Not even a Rangers fan would do that, only a fan of the other "cheek" to use P&B terminology.

As you lot are fond of saying, "it's all about the rangers". And I agree, if you mean that the biggest scandal to hit the game in my lifetime is "all about the rangers". Cheating, bigotry, theft, threats of violence, boycotts, share issues, corporate skulduggery - your mob have contributed so much since they started to die. The Tribute Act and its bigoted hordes are a fascinating study in mass delusion as well. Truly, between the two clubs, they've had the lot.

Except a decent football team. Neither of them.biggrin.gif

It's the first time I've seen the arse analogy mean one cheek - rangers, other cheek - everybody else. It's a stereotypical rangers (or celtic) reaction, but you lot have reinforced every other stereotype, so why stop there?

Not you in particular, no. It comes up daily though. It is totally feasible to support a team outwith Celtic and still dislike Rangers. Or vice versa. It's arrogance in the extreme by some fans of Celtic and Rangers to think if you slag one, you must favour the other and is probably a contributing factor as to why we're hated in Scotland. Along with the Religious crap of course.

If it has really taken you this long to realise that 'Benny' is "fucking stupid", you must be close to being on par with the fuckwitted c**t tbf. smile.gif

I've always tried to see the best in people, and to give them every chance. Bennett and his cheerleaders, though, would try the patience of a saint. Of any religion/denomination, before anyone fucking starts.

Best report him to trading standards mate :lol:

For what reason? He's not trying to sell a new club as an old one. Just clinging at straws in despair.

Believe me I'd love him to be correct about Caley being alive and it took me years to get over their demise, that's why I'll be here for you guys. When reality hits you will all be in a mess. I don't mind helping you out.

For what reason? He's not trying to sell a new club as an old one. Just clinging at straws in despair.

Believe me I'd love him to be correct about Caley being alive and it took me years to get over their demise, that's why I'll be here for you guys. When reality hits you will all be in a mess. I don't mind helping you out.

Oh, I don't think you'll be alone, SS. Not sure there'll be many as altruistic as you, mind.