Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You know exactly what it means! If you don't you're even more stupid than most Celtc fans, which takes some doing considering your fans can't even spell their own clubs name correctly.

And the prize for the Lolo Ferrari-sized tit goes to..............Ally88 :lol:

Who is this sporting wing you keep mentioning?

Sporting integrity wing? :unsure:

Any chance of telling me who the sporting wing are?

:unsure: not sure if I am being ''whooshed'' considering who you both support, but the decades old answer is Celtic.

(short for ''The Sporting Wing of the IRA)

1358587647[/url]' post='6997271']

I liked the honest appraisal of the hierarchy in Scottish fitba.

Fissel? Not mentioned. Never are mind you.

Aw diddums.

I don't expect us to to be honest, why print news when you can print shite the f**k nuggets will lap up. The record and the sun have a history of dedicating column inches to the two cheeks, just to sell papers with a disregard for anything news worthy.

Plenty coverage via the evening times and herald mind you.

Anyway, still doesn't get by the fact that today's hateley column is a shocking read and I hope good rangers fans would wish he would shut the f**k up.

1358593164[/url]' post='6997487']

You're the one spending your Friday night on a forum. You absolute saddo. Although I bet you don't leave the house much. It's a jungle out there for little cretins like yourself.

Says the guy who's attitude is despised by good fans at Ibrox. Good fans who want to move on from those hate filled days just look at you, thinking you are a cretin.

Your fellow bears hate you, you bigot.

The record and the sun have a history of dedicating column inches to the two cheeks, just to sell papers with a disregard for anything news worthy.

Fancy - a paper targeting content at its customer base.

Your tragedy, of course, is the stark recognition that your brown star clubs simply aren't news worthy.

Meanwhile, back in the real world.

Killie are served with a winding up order over £16,000 ...

laugh.gif

Doncaster said: "This is the land of milk and honey. Everything is coming up roses."

Source ?

Edit - don't worry i've seen it now.

All these SPL clubs on the brink could be good news for us if we win the 1st this year. :D

Edited by beermonkey

Meanwhile, back in the real world.

Killie are served with a winding up order over £16,000 ...

laugh.gif

Wow - first Rangers and now - possibly - Kilmarnock !!

Overspending bawbags are falling from the skies laugh.gif

Not that it's a big deal though - the SFA will simply slot the the debt-free Newco into the Third totally unopposed ... they might even list them on their website as the same club !?

Complete diddy supporter (of a corrupt cheating bankrupt club) tries to mock top flight clubs ... sad really.

Tries?

laugh.gif

Doncaster was telling one and all not so long ago how fabulous things are in the SPL. Since then, Hearts and now Killie have wobbled and Dundee Utd's manager has chucked it due to the absence of money.

How can this be in Doncaster's self-declared utopia?

Me? I'm fucking delighted to see these clubs teetering. Cannae wait for a fall.

smile.gif

Tries?

laugh.gif

Doncaster was telling one and all not so long ago how fabulous things are in the SPL. Since then, Hearts and now Killie have wobbled and Dundee Utd's manager has chucked it due to the absence of money.

How can this be in Doncaster's self-declared utopia?

Me? I'm fucking delighted to see these clubs teetering. Cannae wait for a fall.

smile.gif

And you and the rest of the sevconians would've lapped it up if your club hadn't died.