Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Talking pish, just as I thought.

This whole Rangers thing is getting to you Tedster, sense of humour gone, irritable, prone to meltdowns, go see your doctor and get the prozac upped.

Oh FFS. I just had a txt from a friend who does a lot of Fotball PR that Lennon will get his jotters if Celtic don't win this tie over 2 legs.

I've known him for 30 years and he's never been wrong yet,

'Off field conduct' is said to be the deciding factor.

What are you talking about Celtic for? We're all here for The Rangers, the only show in town etc etc.

Don't you remember?

Isn't that a little bit unprofessional coming out with that

No. This is unprofessional.

Commons on Ambrose after last night: "There are certain individuals who let the team down."

:lol:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8497083/Celtic-s-Kris-Commons-criticises-Efe-Ambrose-s-performance-against-Juventus

The very fat-bhoy obviously decided his own failures had f**k all to do with the public humiliation and savaged his team mate instead.

No. This is unprofessional.

Commons on Ambrose after last night: "There are certain individuals who let the team down."

:lol:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8497083/Celtic-s-Kris-Commons-criticises-Efe-Ambrose-s-performance-against-Juventus

The very fat-bhoy obviously decided his own failures had f**k all to do with the public humiliation and savaged his team mate instead.

:offtopic

Juve trained at auchenhowie, this had a positive effect along with fatboy commons childish remarks, its all on topic ;)

Certain individuals did let the team down. Explain to me what is childish about that. Unless of course he called him "fatboy" Ambrose. That would be really childish. ;)

Commons, apart from a couple of poor efforts on goal, played well last night. Watching hammer throwers every week has seriously impaired your judgement. ;)

His comments before the game about Auchenhowie were childish "training at some 3rd division team", the fatlad looks like he trains at McDonalds.

Again, what's childish about a factual statement? Is it the fact it has bears like you rattled? ;)

Mind Rangers tried to sign Commons before they went bust? :lol:

Rattled?

I thought it was hilarious, the type of stuff Managers of the opposition love to point out before they go into a big game, seems fatboy is not finding it funny at all this morning.

Pleasing.

What, you think the Juventus manager would have fired up his team by Commons making a factual statement?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We are an SFL team now

Why would we have stars on a jersey for a league we dont even play in?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer - This post is completely free from having to using 3rd party website or other snide remarks designed to aid my argument smile.gif

Obviously not as thick as you judging by your apparant need to throw insults behind your no sense statement

Those stars are for winning the SPL title, we now play for the SFL, why would we put those stars on a shirt that represent wins for a league we no loger play in

What a difference 5 months makes, from not knowing the basics to bleeding blue blood.

I am about as bluenose as they come and even I am looking forward to the cringe moments, you have to be able to laugh ;)

The BRALT teaching bloonoses about their club since February the 13th 2012, happy anniversary everyone.

Auchenhowie is one of the best training facilities in the country, everyone knows it, fatboy was trying to be a funny cnut but instead he is left looking like just cnut,

You avoiding the truth of the matter is highly amusing though.

1. He didn't call it "some" 3rd Division teams training ground.

2. He did say if Juventus wanted to train at a 3rd Division teams training ground, then that was up to them.

3. There is nothing inaccurate or childish about what he actually said.

4. It rattled you and people like you.

5. You obviously had a large bowl of stupid for breakfast this morning. Well, larger bowl than normal. ;)

Edited by Henrik's tongue

HT handing out insults now? rare for you ;)

This morning I cannot stop laughing, the amount of comments coming out about you are yours is highly amusing, the pumping was one thing, the way everyone is taking it, is even better.

You know me, Ted. I rarely let football have an impact on my mood. ;)

We got skelped by a very slick side. Simple as that.

I apologise for insulting you. Still friends? :wub:

Commons, apart from a couple of poor efforts on goal, played well last night. Watching hammer throwers every week has seriously impaired your judgement. ;)

Well enough for him to get away with ripping right into one of his team-mates?

Mibbe Ambrose will find a way to show him how focused he can be when they next train together.

:)

You were so bored that you followed through and wrote the letters though :)

Did you shake your head when you got the reply or did you actually believe she was taking you seriously?

No Tedi, I laughed, I have not stopped laughing all the way through this.

You were so bored that you followed through and wrote the letters though :)

Did you shake your head when you got the reply or did you actually believe she was taking you seriously?

Stars, Tedi, stars. When you make a statement like that, and then try to defend it, about your own team,* then your entitlement to call other posters out for their intelligence is fairly limited.

In fact, given that Bendarroch is your bosom Amigo, then your entitlement is non-existent. ;)

*Before displaying your inability to add and subtract time, then claiming it was a wind-up( :lol: ).......

His comments before the game about Auchenhowie were childish "training at some 3rd division team", the fatlad looks like he trains at McDonalds.

Yes, because Charlie Green has never said anything childish.

He's still slimmer than Kevin Kyle ;)