Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I never said it was anything to do with Rangers.

What has happened to you Stoney, you seemed to chill out but recently your are so touchy, chill out.

It's a Rangers thread.

Talking about Terry, I like this quote from him on Rangers.

"technically they are now a new club."

Edited by stonedsailor

And here we get to the ultimate f**k-up in modern fitba for all supporters.

Mind the times when fitba supporters taked, well, fitba?

Now it's balance sheets, share issues, price-earning ratios, cross recoverables, image rights and endless, ill-informed streams of similar pish.

Your CL income stream is great - congrats. Our share issue was great.

We are all Warren Buffet.

Aye, and now it's just attendances......

:lol::lol::lol:

Of course and as I wrote above still irrelevant.

First off, what order are your words supposed to be in?

Secondly, can you explain how the three quotes I supplied can have different interpretations? Green is, after all, a straight-talking Tyke businessman.

The three statements appear pretty unequivocal. But hey, no doubt you can explain different. Care to try? Just explain how those three statements have other meanings, apart from the obvious. Should be easy....

So the pointless pissing contest over attendances still isn't done then?

Face it, Dom, it never will be. Sure, I'd like to see Killie play in front of bigger crowds, but I've been there through the times when four thousand was a dream, not an expectation. And 1200 or so punters looked just as lost in the real RP.

Circles, going in circles.

Still irrelevant.

What is relevant is History, what is relevant is that the Scottish Footballing authorities have confirmed via the record books that continuation is a fact.

I prefer to get to the crux not dance around irrelevant tit bits of what context people say things in.

So, as you cannot answer the question (and I'm reeeaallly surprised at that), the options are:

1. Green's stupid.

2. Green's a liar.

3. Green has a truckload of Glasgow Cups and a french bike, and rangers are a new club.

Which is it to be, Tedi?

First off, what order are your words supposed to be in?

Secondly, can you explain how the three quotes I supplied can have different interpretations? Green is, after all, a straight-talking Tyke businessman.

The three statements appear pretty unequivocal. But hey, no doubt you can explain different. Care to try? Just explain how those three statements have other meanings, apart from the obvious. Should be easy....

Green is, to a large extent, a salesman (some might say that's a kind way of putting it but there you go).

Terry Butcher was right btw ( not the way he made the point though, made him look like a self pitying c**t ), and I think the fans who were demanding that Rangers be kicked out only to not turn up again are a disgrace.

It's all a pointless pissing contest though.

I never said it was anything to do with Rangers.

What has happened to you Stoney, you seemed to chill out but recently your are so touchy, chill out.

It's a Rangers thread.

Talking about Terry, I like this quote from him on Rangers.

"technically they are now a new club."

You were replying to me. Another nice example of comprehension fail from you.

Superb!

That's nearly as good as the 'school uniforms' pish from the plastics last summer.

:lol:

^^^ Only seen the slight snow falls that the central belt gets IMO.

Besides for a club that has a fan base of 4000 sitting second in the SPL, having won the 3rd division, 1st Division (twice), the challenge cup, made the final of the challenge cup twice, I'd think we're slightly better than the brand new club with a multimillion pound wage budget and 50 milion fans.

Nonsense,when Whyte took over The Rangers Football Club PLC had a debt of £18 million,which was being reduced year on year. The PLC were liquidated to the sum of £56 million, £27 million Ticketus,£7.5 million Debenture holders, £15 million approx. to HMRC PAYE & N,I.,the balance to all other creditors including season ticket holders and football debts. Whyte is responsible for bring in the debt from Ticketus and HMRC which was a total of approx £42 million. Murray made it part of the sale that Whyte cleared the bank debt,£18 million, but was negligent in ensuring Whyte cleared this with his own money.

Hello, long time lurker blah, blah, blah...

I felt the need to join up after, to my surprise, nobody picked up on this particularly sizeable open goal which was set up yesterday. Use of an £18million figure for this comparison is erroneous at best. This was a bank debt, but you are comparing it to the total liabilities at liquidation. In fact, having a look at the last accounts before Whyte came in (http://www.isdx.com/infostore/Company-Accounts/RangersFootball/rangers2010.pdf) Rangers liabilities were £65million (p.28 note 15 & 16). Therefore assuming your £56million is correct then Craig Whyte actually reduced debt during his tenure.

You can think whatever you want about Green, I do not think he will be any more concerned than I am about what your opinion of him is :)

Still makes no difference about the Footballing Authorities and those record books mind ;)

My opinion of Green is irrelevant here. You said you could interpret his statements differently.

I supplied a choice of three for you to explain the different interpretations one could draw from them.

You signally failed to do so.

I gave you another chance.

You clutched at your "record books" comfort blanket.

You're really not very good at this, are you? ;)

Hello, long time lurker blah, blah, blah...

I felt the need to join up after, to my surprise, nobody picked up on this particularly sizeable open goal which was set up yesterday. Use of an £18million figure for this comparison is erroneous at best. This was a bank debt, but you are comparing it to the total liabilities at liquidation. In fact, having a look at the last accounts before Whyte came in (http://www.isdx.com/infostore/Company-Accounts/RangersFootball/rangers2010.pdf) Rangers liabilities were £65million (p.28 note 15 & 16). Therefore assuming your £56million is correct then Craig Whyte actually reduced debt during his tenure.

I like this Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo guy. ;)

So the club and company only became seperate after a notice of liquidation was served? That's handy :lol:

Where did i say that,Henrik? When Green was negotiating to buy under a CVA then he was buying the company and business,that business being the operating of the football club. HMRC pushed the PLC into liquidation because they wern't willing to accept the CVA,hence the asset sale of the PLC which brought in the business,football.

Read the summation from both law lords Nimmo-Smith and Glennie,they state that club and company are seperate and this can be seen when one of them relates to the transfer of the SPL share from Rangers to Dundee,it is referred as the "transfer of share to The Dundee Football Club Limited, the owner and operator of Dundee F.C. That is two law lords that have opinioned that club and company are seperate so in that respect i'd rather take their opinion over anyone on a football forum.