Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The part of my post which states;any club, should answer your question.

SS you'll need to remind me what action you're on about because for the life of me i can't find any post over the last two days in which i've directly conversed with you.

I do apologise, I was meaning to address BWM.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the sevconians scrambling around claiming relevance to a dead club still being very much alive :) pure dead funny watching the posts from them.

OK a challenge to the sevconians ! post one piece of evidence from when Green bought the assets that he bought the CLUB as well ?

There's another pile of pish doing the rounds on orc forums that because the assets were sold before liquidation that the club transferred over :blink::lol: The PLC was forced to sell the stadium and facilities to pay off it's debt and was still the club up until the sale of assets.

I see Tedi has been simmering on a meltdown :) PLEASING

I'm shocked, Rangers fan trying to deflect the attention by bringing up a unrelated Celtic story into the thread.

Unrelated? The tenuous nature of items 'related' to the thread title makes that ridiculous assertion of yours sound particularly wanky.

:lol:

Plastic in cannae take it shocker...

post one piece of evidence from when Green bought the assets that he bought the CLUB as well ?

Lord Nimmo Smith et al say in their Note of "Reasons" for the decision dated 12 September 2012:

"On 14 June 2012 a newly incorporated company, Sevco Scotland Limited, purchased substantially all the business and assets of Oldco, including Rangers FC".

Lord Nimmo Smith et al say in their Note of "Reasons" for the decision dated 12 September 2012:

"On 14 June 2012 a newly incorporated company, Sevco Scotland Limited, purchased substantially all the business and assets of Oldco, including Rangers FC".

AW FCUK ! that old flustercluck again !

If you read further down the line section 45 then you come to the argument on which date Rangers FC died ! the 14th of June or 3rd of August.Also your post comes undone if the commission states that the PLC still was a club up until 3rd of August.

Then we come to what Nimmo is actually stating what is his belief by the remit supplied to Nimmo by the SPL and why this commission is being chaired by him on behalf of the SPL.

You ragers fans complain about how corrupt the SPL are but here you are posting their propaganda pish like it's the gospel,and where all this company is separate from the club shite was first mentioned by Green after he heard Nimmo's belief on Rangers FC.This is not actually Lord Nimmo's view on Rangers FC,as he is only ruling on the SPL's behalf that the SPL are correct in this matter,And by all means could go completely tits up for Rangers FC and the SPL if Nimmo then rules completely different according to the SFA's and SPL's rulebooks and they are both similar.

Lastly for clarity on Lord Nimmo ! The SPL asked him to chair a commission ! the SPL then gave Nimmo their evidence "remit" ! Nimmo read the document and came to what is his belief according to his remit ! Nimmo then made a public statement and you can find all he said in the remit the SPL gave Nimmo ! Nimmo is not a Scottish football rulebook expert,he is only a judge !

And Tedi failed to answer this one ? where did Lord Nimmo get his information to come to his belief ? ANSWER it was in the remit the SPL gave Nimmo !.The remit was not written by Lord Nimmo himself it was given to him by the SPL for him to rule upon.

AW FCUK ! that old flustercluck again !

If you read further down the line section 45 then you come to the argument on which date Rangers FC died ! the 14th of June or 3rd of August.Also your post comes undone if the commission states that the PLC still was a club up until 3rd of August.

Then we come to what Nimmo is actually stating what is his belief by the remit supplied to Nimmo by the SPL and why this commission is being chaired by him on behalf of the SPL.

You ragers fans complain about how corrupt the SPL are but here you are posting their propaganda pish like it's the gospel,and where all this company is separate from the club shite was first mentioned by Green after he heard Nimmo's belief on Rangers FC.This is not actually Lord Nimmo's view on Rangers FC,as he is only ruling on the SPL's behalf that the SPL are correct in this matter,And by all means could go completely tits up for Rangers FC and the SPL if Nimmo then rules completely different according to the SFA's and SPL's rulebooks and they are both similar.

Lastly for clarity on Lord Nimmo ! The SPL asked him to chair a commission ! the SPL then gave Nimmo their evidence "remit" ! Nimmo read the document and came to what is his belief according to his remit ! Nimmo then made a public statement and you can find all he said in the remit the SPL gave Nimmo ! Nimmo is not a Scottish football rulebook expert,he is only a judge !

And Tedi failed to answer this one ? where did Lord Nimmo get his information to come to his belief ? ANSWER it was in the remit the SPL gave Nimmo !.The remit was not written by Lord Nimmo himself it was given to him by the SPL for him to rule upon.

You sound like the "rager". :)

What I posted was a statement from Lord Nimmo Smith and his legal colleagues. Your claims about their document and the statements they make in it have already been shown to be nonsense.

Christ, that's a belter of a little thread.

I've no real recollection of it, despite apparently making a minor contribution.

I suppose this Rangers saga is a bit like the sixties. If you remember it, you weren't there.

You sound like the "rager". :)

What I posted was a statement from Lord Nimmo Smith and his legal colleagues. Your claims about their document and the statements they make in it have already been shown to be nonsense.

REALLY ! :1eye let's break down the remit on the first page shall we.You will notice at the bottom of it that a draft was given to Lord Nimmo,this was the remit the SPL supplied to the commission for the commission to agree on before they agreed to chair the commission and to be compleltely impartial about it.Then later that day Lord Nimmo gave a statement that this was his belief after agreeing on the draft to become their remit.

post-39453-0-97691100-1360958069_thumb.j