Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Really? :unsure:

Even when he's posting about "paedos" and "terrorists"?

Each to their own I suppose.

Well, I have had a go at him for such things before right enough, but he's still capable of entering into good discussion and he does so often, whether in sensible or more belligerent mode.

I just think it's daft to pretend that us Plastics and Diddies have the monopoly on reasoned debate, or that the Rangers fans have a monopoly on disrespectful attacks.

See when you said the above mate, wtf did you mean, because I'm genuinely baffled?

You posted that you had spent half hour catching up on this thread and found it to be shit. I spent roughly an hour coming to same conclusion and to be honest, hasn't improved noticeably.

Was that the secret Bomber Brown was seething about on the steps at ibrox?

No idea but get a name, DOB and place of birth and the rest falls into place, so I guess even the stupidest man ever to set himself up as a champion of the 'peeepell', may well have cracked it.

Disability, financial mismanagement and possible murder wrapped up in one JPEG?

What dreadful taste.

Deserves a Charles by my reckoning.

:o I missed those 3, just saw the green, white and gold below Mintys jacket and got my jollies with that.

I have no idea, neither do you.

You think it was from the SPL, but that would be utterly ludicrous, the statement was about his impartiality not his collusion.

As I said before, I wish what you think was true, so does Rangers QC, Rangers fans have been banging on about the kangaroo court, how stupid do you think the whole thing would look if it came out the the SPL supplied the information for Nimmo`s statement on impartiality.

Honestly HB, try to listen to yourself.

Just admit defeat Tedi ! you'll feel all better for it :)

At first the SPL were going to chair the commission themselves but decided to hold an independant one instead because of Rangers fans bleating like sheep it's a stitch up and a kangaroo court.

post-39453-0-26169700-1360968406_thumb.j

What happened to Kincardine? Did you buy his assets?

Green, I posted about it over here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/198327-history-robbing-bassas/?p=7037938

I updated my email address at the same time as the board was going through The Big Upgrade and Div deleted me. He says, In error" ;)

He offered to up my post count to my previous level but, hey, who needs baubles and gee-gaws? I know I'm the same poster!

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/198327-history-robbing-bassas/?p=7037938

I updated my email address at the same time as the board was going through The Big Upgrade and Div deleted me. He says, In error" ;)

He offered to up my post count to my previous level but, hey, who needs baubles and gee-gaws? I know I'm the same poster!

:lol:

No way!?!

Can't blame me for being sceptical, I've been duped before.

Have a chuckie on me pal. Let me contribute to your new history.

You could do a great job educating your fellow bears in that kind of thinking, All credit to you.

Starting afresh, leaving behind the detritus of the past etc. etc.

We should all be The_Kincardine :lol:

Edited by killingfloorman

:lol:

No way!?!

Can't blame me for being sceptical, I've been duped before.

Have a chuckie on me pal. Let me contribute to your new history.

Nah no duping.

Here's a quick summary of the conversation between Div and I:

On 01/02/2013 19:53, Dave MacDonald, Pie and Bovril wrote:

I think I have probably deleted it by mistake mate !

Sorry ! Let me know how many posts you had and I will put

these against your new account and change the name.

On 1 Feb 2013, at 20:14, "Alan MacDonald" wrote:

Div, don't worry - I'm not that precious. Plus you've many more important things to worry about. I am very happy to be The Kincardine and start afresh - as long as you're OK with me making a joke about it..

On 01/02/2013 21:03, Dave MacDonald, Pie and Bovril wrote:

LoL you are the Sevco of P&B !

Cheers and apologies again !

Nah no duping.

Here's a quick summary of the conversation between Div and I:

On 01/02/2013 19:53, Dave MacDonald, Pie and Bovril wrote:

I think I have probably deleted it by mistake mate !

Sorry ! Let me know how many posts you had and I will put

these against your new account and change the name.

On 1 Feb 2013, at 20:14, "Alan MacDonald" wrote:

Div, don't worry - I'm not that precious. Plus you've many more important things to worry about. I am very happy to be The Kincardine and start afresh - as long as you're OK with me making a joke about it..

On 01/02/2013 21:03, Dave MacDonald, Pie and Bovril wrote:

LoL you are the Sevco of P&B !

Cheers and apologies again !

Sad to say that's probably both the funniest and most interesting thing that's happended in this thread in about the last 3 months

You know HB, stop worrying so much about Rangers, you will feel better about it.

You have a well supported team, who have done well in Europe, here is a wee article about them from talksport showing them amongst Europes most well supported clubs, something for you and yours to be proud of I think.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/130215/top-20-best-supported-clubs-europe-revealed-where-does-your-club-rank-191763

Love the banner, The Celtic ;)

The P&Bers wont be happy with Talksport for this "Relegated to Scotland's third division has had no effect on the Glasgow giants home crowd- Rangers are the only non top flight team on the list"