Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Defending the yahoos on Radio Snyde HT, tut tut

would you defend this one? (ignore the sniggering in the background)

I'd expect the classic obsessed tag to come from some internet bampot or keyboard wielding orc. Sadly, that doesn't cut it in the world of sports journalism. You can't own someone by deflecting a perfectly valid question.

Edited by Fotbawmad

You posted that you had spent half hour catching up on this thread and found it to be shit. I spent roughly an hour coming to same conclusion and to be honest, hasn't improved noticeably.

Actually mate, now I look back at your post in a state of something approaching sobriety, it's pretty bloody obvious what you meant.

Apologies.

Still, it seems our worries about the standard of debate were misplaced because pretty soon, young Clonmel Bhoy arrived in time to really elevate things.

Awwww,Sucka has posted a thread on ZombieZombie saying Chuckles wants Cameron to get asdfghjkl fc out of Scotland,please go,how clean will our shores be,the air will feel fresh as roses,no more dead carcasses to trip over,magic !!! :)

Be assured that if Rangers did leave the Scottish set up,(which won't happen),then Lawwell would make sure your mob would be looking to be right behind us. It makes me laugh when i read post such as yours about either Rangers or Celtic fans hoping the other leaves the Scottish set up knowing that both clubs have wanted this for years upon years.

Be assured that if Rangers did leave the Scottish set up,(which won't happen),then Lawwell would make sure your mob would be looking to be right behind us. It makes me laugh when i read post such as yours about either Rangers or Celtic fans hoping the other leaves the Scottish set up knowing that both clubs have wanted this for years upon years.

All true.

As you say, there's no way Green will fashion some exit strategy from Scotland for Rangers, but if he somehow did, Celtic would be falling over themselves to join them immediately.

Rangers' oldco may well have died, but as long as a version still exists, I've never accepted this idea that the OF is dead. It's merely dormant until their mutual interests are again best served by restoring their pantomime relationship.

Which caller said it?

Oh that's right.... You have a history of not following up on things when you make a c**t of yourself.

Your teams fans make a kunt of themselves every night on clyde, deal with it Gerry :)

I might listen to the replay later and laugh at you obsessive punts all over again.

Your teams fans make a kunt of themselves every night on clyde, deal with it Gerry :)

I might listen to the replay later and laugh at you obsessive punts all over again.

Benny, did you hear wee Ross the Juve & rangers fan on the Clyde podcast (about 37mins in) Wednesday night? Just after Stuart Dougal was on? It's a cracker, you should have a listen.

"A want tae talk aboot the hands"..."Whit dye hink aboot the rangers?"

:lol:

Edit: on here. http://www.clyde1.com/on-air/ssb-listen-again/

Edited by Greenlantern

Which caller said the game should be replayed? None. You lose. Again. :1eye

Indeed, it should've been locked an age ago and fired into gold forum.

I would agree but there are a number of issues still to be resolved and I can't help but think there is "a move along nothing to see here, we've been punished enough", AGENDA going on. For example:

1) How long do we have to wait for the dual contracts investigation to find these cheats guilty and then the inevitable tantrum/appeal to the FBI, the international court of human rights or a direct appeal to Jesus himself (fellow riser from the grave)?

2) What was Souness paid £30,000 for?

3) The Big Tax case rumbles onwards and upwards.

4) BDO and its investigation into how Whytes/Murrays own administrators managed to get paid more than the creditors.

5) What will Jabba say next?

6) etc etc

I would happily move on if they put their hands up and take their medicine. I don't like that because there has been a deluge of tit for tat old/new cheats/victims never ending drivel from both sides of the fence (Zombies Vs Diddies, Dons* and Plastics) that we should close this thread.

Its like a filibuster, spout enough pish for long enough and the fact that oldclub cheated for decades, ran out without paying off their tab, disgraced the nation, themselves, their pets, their tennis partners, their tennis partners pets, the game and sport in general will all just conveniently be forgotten. Well not by me. The big thread must stay open.

*As I have explained before The Dons are no diddies. Being the most successful club in Scotland in terms of European trophies and general famousness (oooh we are just so famous), cuts us well above the rest.

I would agree but there are a number of issues still to be resolved and I can't help but think there is "a move along nothing to see here, we've been punished enough", AGENDA going on. For example:

1) How long do we have to wait for the dual contracts investigation to find these cheats guilty and then the inevitable tantrum/appeal to the FBI, the international court of human rights or a direct appeal to Jesus himself (fellow riser from the grave)?

2) What was Souness paid £30,000 for?

3) The Big Tax case rumbles onwards and upwards.

4) BDO and its investigation into how Whytes/Murrays own administrators managed to get paid more than the creditors.

5) What will Jabba say next?

6) etc etc

I would happily move on if they put their hands up and take their medicine. I don't like that because there has been a deluge of tit for tat old/new cheats/victims never ending drivel from both sides of the fence (Zombies Vs Diddies, Dons* and Plastics) that we should close this thread.

Its like a filibuster, spout enough pish for long enough and the fact that oldclub cheated for decades, ran out without paying off their tab, disgraced the nation, themselves, their pets, their tennis partners, their tennis partners pets, the game and sport in general will all just conveniently be forgotten. Well not by me. The big thread must stay open.

*As I have explained before The Dons are no diddies. Being the most successful club in Scotland in terms of European trophies and general famousness (oooh we are just so famous), cuts us well above the rest.

I agree, there's still plenty to come, shame this thread cant be locked until something happens just to save it.

Actually mate, now I look back at your post in a state of something approaching sobriety, it's pretty bloody obvious what you meant.

Apologies.

Still, it seems our worries about the standard of debate were misplaced because pretty soon, young Clonmel Bhoy arrived in time to really elevate things.

Yeah, your reply post led me to question how drunk I was myself, leading me to call it a night and so miss (thankfully) Clonmel Bhoy's arrival. I hope he was the more pished of us all. I also hope, the photographic evidence of Tedi, in alleged position never materialises. :barf

I've got an idea. Lock the thread until a new incident comes to light. Because usually when something big happens, it's more than just the total throbbers coming in and pointing and laughing. What's going on right now doesn't even come remotely close to discussion. The last it did was when Henrik's Tongue came out with that list of questions.

Accept the verdict? Will sevco/oldco/newco or will they appeal? Is it only the orcs who have a right to not accept a verdict? This is why Scottish fitba has turned against sevco. Double standards beyond belief.

The right of appeal is there for all, it's something we should never take for granted. Every team has the same rights.

I thought that the whole of Scottish football was busy trying to build bridges and it was us who turned against Scottish football © Jum Spence. Thanks for clearing that up.

I've got an idea. Lock the thread until a new incident comes to light. Because usually when something big happens, it's more than just the total throbbers coming in and pointing and laughing. What's going on right now doesn't even come remotely close to discussion. The last it did was when Henrik's Tongue came out with that list of questions.

It was Rico not the craicster who scoured the internet for that list, so give rico some credit

Benny, did you hear wee Ross the Juve & rangers fan on the Clyde podcast (about 37mins in) Wednesday night? Just after Stuart Dougal was on? It's a cracker, you should have a listen.

"A want tae talk aboot the hands"..."Whit dye hink aboot the rangers?"

:lol:

Edit: on here. http://www.clyde1.com/on-air/ssb-listen-again/

A Rangers fan on Clyde :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: