Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Interview with Alex Thomson.....

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2013/02/the-cro-exclusive-tomointerview.html?m=1

"He likened his obsession with the Rangers story to his previous journalistic crusades over the Chinook crash on the Mull of Kintyre and his notorious reporting on Bloody Sunday – something unlikely to endear him to many Rangers fans."

"I also accused him of being part of this deferential media pack in not wanting to probe stories involving Celtic FC."

:lol:

Why is it they are always so keen to find out about everyone else, but yet when it came to David Murray, Craig Whyte and not Chuckie Green they seen to turn a blind eye

One of the issues that interests me is why The Rangers fans keep suggesting that Peter Lawwell and Celtic are behind everything that has gone against them.

Celtic have kept quiet during the whole episode - and for one very good reason.

Its my firm opinion that Celtic did eveything they could in the summer to get The Rangers straight into the SPL and when that failed, they were behind attempts to get them into the First Division.

The fact is that Celtic and Rangers were business partners. Their business was exploiting sectarianism in order to gain success of the football pitch. Their business was intimidating and cheating the rest of Scottish football. They can't do it without each other.

Celtic very much want to continue the business partnership with the brand new club called The Rangers. There is a massive target market out there of bigots, gloryhunters and general social underclass just waiting to be exploited.

At last the voice of sanity. You said:

The fact is that Celtic and Rangers were business partners. Their business was exploiting sectarianism in order to gain success of the football pitch.

You've made more than 14,700 posts and, at last, get round to this. Thank all that is good for your honest insight.

Why the f**k didn't you say it before?

At last the voice of sanity. You said:

The fact is that Celtic and Rangers were business partners. Their business was exploiting sectarianism in order to gain success of the football pitch.

You've made more than 14,700 posts and, at last, get round to this. Thank all that is good for your honest insight.

Why the f**k didn't you say it before?

Is he wrong though?

Tonight's entertainment is supplied by RTV with their hit comedy movie "The Rising" :lol:

FFS they are still blaming anyone and everyone else all through it other than accept the blame lies with the club itself :lol:

Jabba in the start of it saying he was conned by Whyte ! FFS what a lying cnut.

[media][/media]

Orc propaganda at it's finest ! no one else's opinion matters :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUDXsNh22Ks

Edited by hellbhoy

Tonight's entertainment is supplied by RTV with their hit comedy movie "The Rising" :lol:

FFS they are still blaming anyone and everyone else all through it other than accept the blame lies with the club itself :lol:

[/media]

[media]

Hi Hell. How are ya? Shooty-in for your team today.

May I ask what RTV is?

That interview provided next to no insight. All McMurdo does is go on about his obession with celtic and the conspiracy theories the zombies have on them, which is amazingly ironic when he's accusing Thompson of being obsessed with their club. Thompson doesn't have any conflict of interest covering Sevco. Infact he has little interest in football in general. Let along Scottish football.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Hi Hell. How are ya? Shooty-in for your team today.

May I ask what RTV is?

Hi "THE" Yeh the hoops put 6 past Utd but was not so happy about it because I thought Utd were going to give Celtic a real push for 90 minutes.

RTV ? :lol: Rangers TV dude ! or as I would called it "Rankers Terrible Vision"

Hi "THE" Yeh the hoops put 6 past Utd but was not so happy about it because I thought Utd were going to give Celtic a real push for 90 minutes.

RTV ? :lol: Rangers TV dude ! or as I would called it "Rankers Terrible Vision"

RTV? Can I get it on Freeview? How do you watch it?

RTV? Can I get it on Freeview? How do you watch it?

Away wi ye ya fucking wind up merchant :lol:

But if you want to watch it then give Chuckle vision £5 quid a month to be brainwashed with it's every other fuckers fault Rangers are shite on the offishial Rangers website :lol:

Away wi ye ya fucking wind up merchant :lol:

But if you want to watch it then give Chuckle vision £5 quid a month to be brainwashed with it's every other fuckers fault Rangers are shite on the offishial Rangers website :lol:

Just let me understand. Until you explained it I didnt know what RTV was. Now you know the pricing and quote a programme yet you call me a WUM?

Weird. Ally talks about the club going into administration (in the first 15 min of the program) and then liquidation. Shurely shome mishtake? Also, no apologies for anything so far, which is odd considering that they are such a humble bunch o sectarian, bigotted, wankers

Ah so are you and Hell watching this RTV thing together? What are you on? Popcorn or jelly and ice cream?

Weird. Ally talks about the club going into administration (in the first 15 min of the program) and then liquidation. Shurely shome mishtake? Also, no apologies for anything so far, which is odd considering that they are such a humble bunch o sectarian, bigotted, wankers

Wait till you get to Traynor saying the SPL shot themselves in the foot by not allowing the newco straight into the SPL :lol: he says that the 3rd division earlier was the correct choice but then goes on to flap his lip that Rangers should have been allowed to stay in the top flight or ARMAGEDDON was imminent :lol: And Green ? all the way through it he is lying right out his front teeth :lol: was saddened by Rangers going into admin in Feb 2012 FUCKING LIAR :lol:

[media][/media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUDXsNh22Ks

You spent saturday night watching a 1.5 hour Rangers TV show :lol:

(Shakes head in despair)

Just let me understand. Until you explained it I didnt know what RTV was. Now you know the pricing and quote a programme yet you call me a WUM?

Ah so are you and Hell watching this RTV thing together? What are you on? Popcorn or jelly and ice cream?

Apologies then "THE" if you did not know :wub:

Have you ever watched a live stream of a Rangers game ? if so then that's RTV or Rangers TV.Rangers have their own internet TV program but you need to join it from the official website at a fiver a month to watch games and in-house productions ! also I'm not sure but is there not a satellite TV station for Rangers TV on it ?.

Having a few laffs and a few beers watching the comedy fest called "The Rising" FFS the intro music even sounds sinister :lol:

You spent saturday night watching a 1.5 hour Rangers TV show :lol:

(Shakes head in despair)

Just for the banter Benny just for the banter :lol: one and a half hours of pure comedy genius that is everyone else is to blame for Rangers demise :lol: and Green lying like fcuk and if you watch Jabba he has a lie tell and looks away everytime the lying cnut tells a fib :lol: it's so obvious.

Apologies then "THE" if you did not know :wub:

Have you ever watched a live stream of a Rangers game ? if so then that's RTV or Rangers TV.Rangers have their own internet TV program but you need to join it from the official website at a fiver a month to watch games and in-house productions ! also I'm not sure but is there not a satellite TV station for Rangers TV on it ?.

Having a few laffs and a few beers watching the comedy fest called "The Rising" FFS the intro music even sounds sinister :lol:

I don't understand half of what you said. Blame it on me being old and not that internet-savvy.

If I get it right, though, you pay money to watch Rangers propaganda on a subscription channel on your PC?

But why?

I don't understand half of what you said. Blame it on me being old and not that internet-savvy.

If I get it right, though, you pay money to watch Rangers propaganda on a subscription channel on your PC?

But why?

Yip "THE" that's about the jist of it but you do get to watch the away games on your PC if you can't attend them.Or like the rest of us ! just watch a free video stream of the game.

WHY ? well it's how Rangers can maximise their revenue by offering video streams by subscription to fans without a ST or a match ticket.And is cheaper than operating a SKY channel on SKY SPORTS.