Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You made some fanciful claims about a man who dragged you to a cesspit of hate. So dreadful was the experience that a six years old was able to understand it and reject additional exposure.

When asked about it - you went radio rental.

Well adjusted? A flyer of double standards. But, we know that and have done for some time now.

Killie fan my arse.

:)

You mean my late father? Well, why not say so? "radio Rental" is a wee bit extreme for simply requesting that your poisonous wee shite of a buddy left my family out of it and concentrated his bile on those of us who are still around to respond. The same poisonous wee shite who has greenied this latest piece of shite of yours.

Human beings my arse.

You mean my late father? Well, why not say so? "radio Rental" is a wee bit extreme for simply requesting that your poisonous wee shite of a buddy left my family out of it and concentrated his bile on those of us who are still around to respond. The same poisonous wee shite who has greenied this latest piece of shite of yours.

Human beings my arse.

Who introduced your father to the narrative? Oh yes - it was you. Yourself. No one else.

And you now want to keep your family out of it? Didn't you involve them as a baiting tool in your homophobic ranting not so long ago?

Well balanced double standards. The mark of the WKR.

:lol:

You mean my late father? Well, why not say so? "radio Rental" is a wee bit extreme for simply requesting that your poisonous wee shite of a buddy

You made some fanciful claims about a man who dragged you to a cesspit of hate.
What is this story now. His father 'dragged him where'?

Who introduced your father to the narrative? Oh yes - it was you. Yourself. No one else.

And you now want to keep your family out of it? Didn't you involve them as a baiting tool in your homophobic ranting not so long ago?

Well balanced double standards. The mark of the WKR.

:lol:

I suggest you trawl (or troll) back through the thread and have a look at the original attempt by one or other of the Orcish fuckwits on here before you start pretending you remember the rebuttal I posted at the time. While you're there, please feel free to find any homophobic posts by myself. I'll give you a hint - you won't find any. You might as well say I'm a racist because I think Robert Mugabe is a monster.

What is this story now. His father 'dragged him where'?

"What is this story now? Never mind, even though I've got no idea what you're talking about, I'll throw you a greenie anyway, because that twat showed up my geographical stupidity on another thread."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You lot are fucking precious...

"What is this story now? Never mind, even though I've got no idea what you're talking about, I'll throw you a greenie anyway, because that twat showed up my geographical stupidity on another thread."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You lot are fucking precious...

Go on, tell me the story.

Go on, tell me the story.

Short version? Old man was a celtic fan*, took me to parkhead as a bairn, I didn't like the atmosphere/ambience/whatever, and started following Killie. Closer, cheaper and much, much less successful.

*Originally from the parkhead area.

Short version? Old man was a celtic fan*, took me to parkhead as a bairn, I didn't like the atmosphere/ambience/whatever, and started following Killie.

At 6? Away and stop talking pish.

When ever you start spouting on about yourself there is always this sense of you over cooking the story. Details out of date, not very plausible or just wrong. Reality spiced up with fabrication.

Some days I seriously hang back from laying into you because you are such a fucking tragic figure. Lashing out at the Celtic wallopers is fun. Keeps me amused, but with you, I always worry that I am laying into someone with a serious problem.

At 6? Away and stop talking pish.

When ever you start spouting on about yourself there is always this sense of you over cooking the story. Details out of date, not very plausible or just wrong. Reality spiced up with fabrication.

Some days I seriously hang back from laying into you because you are such a fucking tragic figure. Lashing out at the Celtic wallopers is fun. Keeps me amused, but with you, I always worry that I am laying into someone with a serious problem.

Lash away, fellah. You took the figure 6 from

a. Me, or

b. Your stupid wee bigoted mate?

I started watching Killie aged six, and enjoyed it much more than the parkhead experience. As I grew older/more aware, it became obvious why this was. Always nice to have your instincts vindicated....

Now, off you pop, and don't forget to have a good time at that wee festival in Fife.

That it is somehow wrong to learn from the experiences people have had in one of the biggest political conflicts the planet has seen

Well what conflict would that be
(edited because the quotes system is a dog)
Edited by dorlomin

I believe that is what is called in football colloquialisms as an own goal.

True, I was thinking back to the original squabble. My bad.

The conflict? That would be the Spanish Civil War, dress rehearsal for the big one but containing all the political warnings for anyone to see. Or opportunities, if you were an ambitious would-be superpower or arms manufacturer.....

Religion brought into it again.

Just trying to understand how if something has been reformed it could be considered to be a continuation. Surely something has to be disbanded or broken up to be reformed.

Just trying to understand how if something has been reformed it could be considered to be a continuation. Surely something has to be disbanded or broken up to be reformed.

That would be my take on it, too. My original post can safely be ignored as a massive "fail". Carry on.

That would be my take on it, too. My original post can safely be ignored as a massive "fail". Carry on.

Not a massive fail, my play on words was deliberate.

I have already said I am happy to accept continuation but these quandries keep creeping up.

Between The Great War and the Second World War.

HTH

As I referenced O'Duffy in this very thread a few hours ago I may just know that. I am keen on knowing the connection between the Greenbrigade and the Spanish Civil War.

Edited by dorlomin