Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Any chance of moving literally thousands of posts over to a 'Continuation' Thread?

It would give some people the chance to repeat themselves endlessly in a way which doesn't clutter the BRALT.

There's a lot of sense in that. I've just come in from work, made one post, then waded through seven or eight pages of "ye're deid"/"Naw wur no'" using the same old arguments and convenient authorities to back up either position.

I actually quite enjoyed the history lesson I got from Dorlomin yesterday (although our views are a long way from similar) - it makes a refreshing change from Bendarroch wishing death to every other club in Scotland (an idea I still don't think he's properly thought through...), and Bennett's endless insulting, merit-free garbage.

Oh, but, Tedi? If your employer ever gets a look at your posting history and matches it with your attendance records, you might end up having to re-apply for your old job, but this time as The Tedi. ;)

:lol: That is what I just said about you, Do you lot ever have an idea of your own. You have a Job and a Celtic supporting girlfriend, I call bullshite ;) More chance of Sevco playing in the Champions league and winning their first SPL with Super to be honest as manager :lol:

56100512.png

Mirror's all round I say even in the rafters Toilets back of seats etc. ;)

From STV

"A criminal investigation has been launched into the alleged leaking of confidential information regarding the Rangers tax case.

Strathclyde Police confirmed the probe into the incident on Tuesday, which comes months after an investigation was launched into alleged criminality surrounding Craig Whyte’s takeover of Rangers.

During Sir David Murray’s reign at Ibrox, the club used offshore employee benefit trusts (EBTs) to give loans to players and directors, which avoided PAYE and National Insurance contributions.

Last year, Rangers oldco won a First Tier Tax Tribunal against HM Revenue and Customs after it appealed against a £46.2m bill the tax authority had hit it with in April 2010.

HMRC has appealed the decision and later this year the Upper Tribunal will hear the tax authority’s attempt to overturn the verdict.

A police spokeswoman said: "Following instructions from the Crown Office, an investigation is ongoing into the circumstances surrounding the alleged leaking of confidential information relating to the Rangers tax case.

"It would be inappropriate to comment further at this time."

It is understood the police investigation does not relate to individual media outlets or websites that reported information relating to the tax case, but is focused on the source of the alleged leaks.

Sir David’s lawyers Levy and McRae confirmed last year that a criminal complaint had been submitted to Strathclyde Police and the Crown Office "regarding the publication of information relating to his tax affairs".

No it's not, it's spot on. You're not a fan, all you care about is attacking another team and that is hate.

Do you ever post about your own team? Do you f**k, it's Rangers, Rangers and Rangers with you.

Have a nice day.

Bennet I'ts not HATE. It's Anger and Frustration which has been directed at Rangers and their fans for their total lack of humility in all of this. Also the powers at be who tried to afford them everything they could get away with. Now both Celtic and NewCo are not liked but IMHO, NO Club other than Rangers would have been given the help that came their way, that's a Fact.

Edited by shiltrum

Bennet I'ts not HATE. It's Anger and Frustration which has been directed at Rangers and their fans for their total lack of humility in all of this. Also the powers at be who tried to afford them everything they could get away with. Now both Celtic and NewCo are not liked but IMHO, NO Club other than Rangers would have been given the help that came their way, that's a Fact.

Make up your mind. :D

Humility :lol: Man up and stop being such a pussy "they never showed us humility, i'm going to cry".

Make up your mind. :D

Jeez, I was about to make a similar point, albeit with the addendum that I can think of one other club that would have been lifted off the slab and re-animated....

Bookmark that fucker, BWM - I'm in (almost) full agreement with you. :lol:

Your former Business Partners don't seem to realise that nobody much likes them either. Flute bands or rebel songs, the music and the connotations are shite either way.

ETA: Bolding of original quote.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

:lol: That is what I just said about you, Do you lot ever have an idea of your own. You have a Job and a Celtic supporting girlfriend, I call bullshite ;) More chance of Sevco playing in the Champions league and winning their first SPL with Super to be honest as manager :lol:

56100512.png

Wee problem with your mocking bullshit. I met Tedi and his good lady at Berwick.

Wee problem with your mocking bullshit. I met Tedi and his good lady at Berwick.

Sounds awright - hopefully EFFC and The Rangers are in the same new set-up next year (not hopeful we'll make it!) and we'll have a hoot at New Bayview

ETA: not really keen on going to the Buck n Hind bar pre/post even if Tedster loans me an Orange former Rangers top !!!!

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Oh aye and she was giving FTP big licks too :whistle

Nah mate she is RC and does not really see what all the fuss was aboot, the only moaning she did was when it started to snow.

Women n fittba are never a good plan UNLESS she's the driver so everyone else in the car can get pished! I'll hold ye to that plan for New Bayview in the 2nd!