Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/3752-charles-green-statement

Late night in mirror when its operation outskirts..

OLLOWING the publication and broadcast of misleading and inaccurate information on STV this evening, a spokesman for Charles Green said: "Mr Green is appalled by this blatant attempt to discredit him.

"These documents are not correct or valid and he did not sign Craig Whyte or his associate on as directors of Sevco 5088.

"Mr Green was the sole director of Sevco 5088 until he resigned and became the founder director of Sevco Scotland, formed by Scottish solicitors.

"If this documentation was correct then, as Sevco 5088 was formed as the initial bid vehicle, the administrators would have been negotiating a sale of the club to a company which had a director who was clearly forbidden from being involved with it.

"Furthermore, it should strike people as deeply suspicious that these documents are being filed today 11 months after they were supposedly signed and on other documents Mr Greens home address has been mysteriously changed without his knowledge.

"Furthermore, notice was filed publicly in January this year by Field Fisher Waterhouse and is on record at Companies House company seeking to strike off the company, yet four months later directors appointments are now being supposedly filed.

"As stated previously these matters are now in the hands of lawyers who are preparing a file to be sent to Police Scotland and Mr Green cannot comment further on the details of that process.

I take it Traynor wrote this, has all the writen skills of an failed apprentice beano writer

Whats this?

Was ready to throw in the towel 5 mins ago until Tommy reminded me about the masons, now we have another twist, will it be dismissed?

I'll be honest i'm not sure what to believe anymore, theres been so many lies told that i doubt anyone does.

The biggest problem is that apart from hellboy most of this is way over the heads of the average fan, i suppose we'll juts have to wait and see if Whyte goes to court.

Let me try to get my head round this..... are you saying

Charles owned the club

Charles sold shares in a holding company of the club to the fans

Charles exchanges the fans shares in holding company for ones in the club

Fans own the club shares

Charles owns the holding company which owns & controls the club

Fans have bought shares in feck all

Charles fleeces fans

Charles gets caught

Apparently Wunfellaff agrees and knew well before me but I must have missed part of the thread when that was debated

They definitely need to sack the admin assistant, the amount of mistakes they are making.

While I can understand the rest of P & B gloating away here, how do you as a Hertz fan feel tonight?

Is it correct in what I am hearing that all mad vlad`s assets have been frozen? including Hertz by the bank and they have also blocked the sale or transfer of any shares in Hertz?

Is looking in or our ongoing troubles a pain soother?

Nah don't be daft, course not. Whatever happens to Hearts will be as much of a downfall of our own making as Rangers has been. What comes will come.

I would like to point out that a off the cuff remark about 'admin mistakes' is hardly revelling in your demise though, since that seemed to be what is implied in your post.

I'll be honest i'm not sure what to believe anymore, theres been so many lies told that i doubt anyone does.

The biggest problem is that apart from hellboy most of this is way over the heads of the average fan, i suppose we'll juts have to wait and see if Whyte goes to court.

Stop being so melodramatic dear ! I have popcorn here to prove I don't know everything :)

Totally agree, thank god we have Hellbhoy to keep us right, he has been a shining light on here since the Jakey and Dhensebhoy left us, a true credit to his kind.

^ ^ ^ on the verge of tears and a momentous five star breakdown IMO :)

If these documents aren't real, I don't understand what Whyte has to gain by doing this? Surely to goodness this could all be clarified and confirmed/denied very quickly by company's house also.

This could quite easily be the last act of a desperate Whyte. He lost his case against Ticketus, although he obviously does have the right to appeal that decision, so that perhaps indicates he might be willing to try a move like this to strengthen his case against Green and Sevco Scotland.

Could be either, knowing the two crooks and liars we are dealing with. Whyte appears to have a strong case without these documents, so I really don't see what he has to gain by this if they are forged. I think we have all seen that anything is possible with this situation. Who would've thought that Rangers would be liquidated, newco Rangers would be playing in division 3, rangers would then win the big tax case and the EBT scheme would be deemed to not have lead to a sporting advantage this time last year? Incredible from start to finish, almost an Oliver Stone movie.

Expect the unexpected. This is likely to rumble on for years. I do agree with Bennett though - the SFA need to get themselves involved now, not in a few months time when things are already way out of hand.

Interesting times ahead for the diddies. I really don't envy Rangers fans in all this - an awful year and a bit so far, and this doesn't appear to be letting up any. If only we could actually get back to football without all this nonsense affecting our game.

I don't get why you would produce a press release covered in phrases such as 'It should strike people as deeply suspicious that" and "appointments are now supposedly being filed". Why not either flatly deny everything or say "No comment, in lawyers hands" - all this innuendo and insinuation reeks of "We have maybe been caught out, but first off we're going to pick at everything we can and see what we can get away with"

If these documents aren't real, I don't understand what Whyte has to gain by doing this? Surely to goodness this could all be clarified and confirmed/denied very quickly by company's house also.

This could quite easily be the last act of a desperate Whyte. He lost his case against Ticketus, although he obviously does have the right to appeal that decision, so that perhaps indicates he might be willing to try a move like this to strengthen his case against Green and Sevco Scotland.

Could be either, knowing the two crooks and liars we are dealing with. Whyte appears to have a strong case without these documents, so I really don't see what he has to gain by this if they are forged. I think we have all seen that anything is possible with this situation. Who would've thought that Rangers would be liquidated, newco Rangers would be playing in division 3, rangers would then win the big tax case and the EBT scheme would be deemed to not have lead to a sporting advantage this time last year? Incredible from start to finish, almost an Oliver Stone movie.

Expect the unexpected. This is likely to rumble on for years. I do agree with Bennett though - the SFA need to get themselves involved now, not in a few months time when things are already way out of hand.

Interesting times ahead for the diddies. I really don't envy Rangers fans in all this - an awful year and a bit so far, and this doesn't appear to be letting up any. If only we could actually get back to football without all this nonsense affecting our game.

It is now starting to look like this is a very desperate attempt by Whyte but why go to all this level of deceit knowing you'll get fucked over by the authorities for attempting it ?.

@thirdrock i lurked for a few years before registering but that was a belter of a post and probably the best on here barring NSFW

Usually read on phone now ergo I didn't quote

Thank you. I appreciate your comments.

Aye, we were both bevvied and had an honest expression of opinion. I may well have used sweary words! So may have you!

I can't retrieve my posts from then as I was Kincardine 5088 or some sort of pre-pack identity - but what you just posted was sane and reasonable and please post more often. I'll shut the f**k up now lest you call me 'tedious' again ;)

Nope, I won't call you tedious again. In fact, I agree we both probably suffered from the bevvy at the time. A clean slate is good.

I admire your sig - in recognition of us winnng the "1/2" in 1890/91 !!! I even have a league table from that event!!

Apparently Wunfellaff agrees and knew well before me but I must have missed part of the thread when that was debated

A 2 month lie down affects yer perception ya coont

Welcome back hb .....

There are so may lies being told on both sides, Chuckie was stating on Scotland today that Sevco5088 was disolved and never used.......... but a wee check to companies house see's that it never has been

As cmon, as much as I would love to see no comment as this would make a huge change compared to Charles usual I want the world to hear speeches, you have to admit that it simply would not cut it, "no comment" would be seen as guilty as charged, which he may well be anyway.

The truth is nobody knows what the fek is going on at the Ibrox soap opera anymore.

Yeah I suppose, I just think if I was confident of being exculpated in due course I think I'd just say that rather than dropping vague hint about the cards I'm holding. That just seems odd & a bit suspicious. However I think the timing of the documents' release is also pretty damn suspicious in the opposite direction.

A final thought is that, according to the wacky world of Charles Green, a spokesman of Charles Green doesn't actually speak for Charles Green. :lol: