Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

AT has indicated that he is pretty sure the stuff has been hacked. So not Fake then, just illegally obtained. If he is right

Alex Thomson has indicated on several occasions that he is a moron.

For these documents to be hacked there would need to be at least two separate hacks. One into Whyte's Google account and one into his phone. You can clearly see the phone hasn't been hacked because the photo shows a French phone carrier, so unless Charlotte is also hiding out in France there is no way that would be on the phones unless they have taken a photograph of Craig Whyte's actual phone, in France.

If I was a particularly daring newspaper editor I would be publishing the lot with a claim that Craig Whyte is behind the twitter account.

I have no doubt that most of the stuff in the documents is true and it is clear his end goal is to discredit the administrators who he thought we in his pocket and going to unquestionably do his bidding only for it all to blow up in his face. Is this a play for him to get control of the club or is it a play to get compensation to pay his £18M debt to Ticketus.

785,000 shares bought / sold in 1 transaction this afternoon. Is that the lock in finished?

Nother week.

Traded at 50p I see. Good move.

Whilst digging out the Malmo attendance, 28,000 when the club needed them most , came across the top 20 highest clubs..

http://billsportsmaps.com/?p=22541

Don't forget about this one either wunf;

5 February 2012 Scottish Cup R5 H Dundee United 0 – 2

As number 8 rightly said, "I have little sympathy for clubs who have a huge fan base but fail to sell out their stadium when they are in such dire need of money".

Edited by AberdeenBud

@50p each. Who was first to cash in? The thick plotens.

Buyer gotta be tyrion prior, the boy with iq off the radar from the record article.

Absolute roasters, but well worth a chuckle MWF. :lol:

It's not Hertz I feel sorry for, but the other 5 SPL clubs who entered administration last season because Sevco were not admitted to the SPL.

Still seems to be a lot of bitterness from the sevconians about being refused entry to the SPL? And here I was thinking they were enjoying the journey. :)

I know.

This Armageddon stuff is so depressing. :(

Wonder who is going to be next.

Please let us have Rangers back.

:lol::1eye

I know.

This Armageddon stuff is so depressing. :(

Wonder who is going to be next.

Please let us have Rangers back.

:lol::1eye

Horrible isn't it. What a shite and doom-ridden season we have had! :lol:

Edited by AberdeenBud

You know that ipo they had, the one for that cash, you know, that cash that would be used for signings (not available yet) and renovating/repairs etc. You know. That one.

Cash gone if the club is begging ?

Jim Hannah ‏@RFC_Jim 26m

@RFC_Jim If you put money into the RFFF would you be for giving some of the money for a Fans/Club museum in Copland House Yes or no

So, it looks like TRIFC are asking folk who contributed to RFFF if some of that money should be used to fund upgrades at Copeland House. Why do RIFC need access to that money? Is there a financial issue holding up the once heralded improvements to the ticket office, superstore and Copeland House? Why the need for money from RFFF? The share issue indicated that funds raised would go towards this.

As of 12 November 2012 the Fund stands at: £530,663.59, It has not been updated since then according to http://www.rangersfansfightingfund.com/

Their downfall has nothing to do with your team. The ones responsible for it all are just using your team as a scapegoat.

I thought you wanted a "full and proper investigation". You got ones from Daly, Thompson, RTC and Fakeovers, but as soon as they start to reveal uncomfortable truths you lot want to shoot the messenger.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This.

Despite their proclomations to the contrary, most Bears have not the slightest interest in anything approaching a 'full forensic investigation'. Anyone who comes remotely close to doing so is subjected to the usual threats and aggression.

This is exactly what most Rangers supporters want. Legal investigations that if warranted will be able to lead to criminal convictions. Not some blogger or a discredited person from some profession or other, simply legal investigations by the law of the land, nothing more,nothing less.

This is exactly what most Rangers supporters want. Legal investigations that if warranted will be able to lead to criminal convictions. Not some blogger or a discredited person from some profession or other, simply legal investigations by the law of the land, nothing more,nothing less.

I have no doubt this is what you want youngsy, what I would place more doubt on is if this is what most Rangers supporters want,

Even official investigations(never mind those from Celtic fans and failed lawyers), have been responded to with threats and intimidation from a large and diverse section of the Rangers Family, we only have to look at how the investigators from HMRC were treated by the club and Sally's infamous who are these people dog-whistle to see how official investigations are treated.

And the RTC blogger was asking searching questions of the MBB when everyone at Ibrox was lauding him. They would have done well to listen to him rather than being overly defensive and introverted, no amount of history rewriting can change this.

Yes the Police and BDO investigations are being paid for by the Rangers board.

Moron.

"police being paid by rangers board.......moron"

No, not paid bennett. Handshake will suffice.

Would never be accepted Youngsy, the police force and all these proper lawyers and judges are all masons and part of the establishment, nope looks like we are stuck with Paul the dodgy lawyer, Phil Mcmadeupname, 2 bloggers who hide behind an alias scared to come out in to the open in case the same make believe Rangers fans who threatened AT threaten them too.

Am sure Peter will fund it all.

Perhaps car crash Rod could make a comeback after all he played a blinder for the SPL commission.

Good point, when a QC was involved in a rangers case all that mattered to rangers fans was "he was a Celtic lawyer"

I have no doubt this is what you want youngsy, what I would place more doubt on is if this is what most Rangers supporters want,

Even official investigations(never mind those from Celtic fans and failed lawyers), have been responded to with threats and intimidation from a large and diverse section of the Rangers Family, we only have to look at how the investigators from HMRC were treated by the club and Sally's infamous who are these people dog-whistle to see how official investigations are treated.

And the RTC blogger was asking searching questions of the MBB when everyone at Ibrox was lauding him. They would have done well to listen to him rather than being overly defensive and introverted, no amount of history rewriting can change this.

There are 33,000 shareholders and debenture bondholders who lost a lot of money in all of this, i would think and hope that every one of them would welcome a full legal investigation. Do you really believe that if there was a full police investigation into anything fraudulent that the forces of law would sit back and accept any intimidation.

The vast majority of Rangers fans want a full investigation by the police to uncover exactly what happened throughout all of this. Never mind any blogger, RTC, McGillivan, Thomson or Leggatt, as far as i'm aware their opinion carries no legal foundation it's a full lawful investigation that is wanted by the majority and what is needed.

Well it was true, he was an incompetent Celtic lawyer who turned out to be better at crashing cars than understanding SPL rules, excellent choice then.

So when you say a legal investigation , you don't mean someone qualified and verified to the high standards of legal system , you mean someone checked by orcs incase he's a *****?

Question. If it was now revealed that LNS was the worlds biggest Celtic fan would there be any question over his judgements?

There are 33,000 shareholders and debenture bondholders who lost a lot of money in all of this, i would think and hope that every one of them would welcome a full legal investigation. Do you really believe that if there was a full police investigation into anything fraudulent that the forces of law would sit back and accept any intimidation.

The vast majority of Rangers fans want a full investigation by the police to uncover exactly what happened throughout all of this. Never mind any blogger, RTC, McGillivan, Thomson or Leggatt, as far as i'm aware their opinion carries no legal foundation it's a full lawful investigation that is wanted by the majority and what is needed.

You bet we do. I want to know why the club I had shares in, well, died.

I would love the death of the zombie club if it meant I got 1/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of a p in the pound of my shareholding.