Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I interpret that you got a warning for spamming - can you confirm?

If not, I'm quite happy to hit the report button for many )s from you

Yep i reckon Ally will have a major headache once we hit september and if everyones fit, he'll have some selection choices to make upfront mate.

Clark and Daly will be most fans choices i'd say but i still have a feeling that Ally will play Daly in defence.

I find it tragic than you can't condemn the Rangers for taking money which was originally earmarked for charity. You can't even admit that was a sad episode during the Administration.

That's because you are just one more sad obsessive looking for the tiniest detail on which to hang your angst.

Telling.

Exactly, so we now have the brightest individual in the world....ever...as a shareholder in Rangers as reported by the Daily Record.....sounds legit..

Like you said. It's in the record,, it must be true.

About time they've been bloody useless, hope we revert to an in house PR team now.

Well, here's hoping if they do bring it in house, those buggers raise their game, too. I was reading earlier about one of our own who brought the might of the BBC to heel regarding their abject, wilful failures when referring to our greatest of clubs. Our own PR should have been fighting this tooth-and-nail all along the way.

I look forward to the BBC's grovelling climbdown of an apology this coming week.

:)

Well, here's hoping if they do bring it in house, those buggers raise their game, too. I was reading earlier about one of our own who brought the might of the BBC to heel regarding their abject, wilful failures when referring to our greatest of clubs. Our own PR should have been fighting this tooth-and-nail all along the way.

I look forward to the BBC's grovelling climbdown of an apology this coming week.

They've a lot to apologise for, there is no excuse for such ineptitude from our national broadcaster.

Where did you read that Bendarroch? I wouldn't mind a look at it ;-)

That's because you are just one more sad obsessive looking for the tiniest detail on which to hang your angst.

Telling.

I have no angst and a clear conscience - you are stating it was ok for the Rangers to divert money from charity to subsidise the club company cvnts in charge. In my naiive way I'd thought even Rangers fans would think it was a shiote thing to do.

Thanks for clearing it up you think it was a great idea - where is facepalm smiley or hitting yer heid against a brick wa one?

I suppose shame went oot the windae a while ago so you don't care. Correct?

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

If he says he's English but proud of his Irish heritage this would in fact make him the antithesis of the plastic who thinks he's Irish although he,like his parents was born,raised and schooled in another country.;-)

But he doesnt....he refers to himself as Irish in iterviews several times...oh dear by your bigoted definition a plastic.

I'm about to blow one of my undercover WATP personas on SevcoMedja by telling the nearderthals that I have proof that Prior went to mass this morning.

I'm about to blow one of my IDs away - any requests to wind the scums?

I almost did similar before the record story but bottled it.......saying the worlds smartest man is charlotte is a good starting point I reckon.