Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I almost did similar before the record story but bottled it.......saying the worlds smartest man is charlotte is a good starting point I reckon.

I have 2 WATP Billy Boys IDs on SevcoMedja wunf - I can afford to throw one away. Waiting for amusing wind-up suggestion.

Most of the time they soil themselves with crapola so I don't even have to interject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 WATP Billy Boys IDs on SevcoMedja wunf - I can afford to throw one away. Waiting for amusing wind-up suggestion.

Most of the time they soil themselves with crapola so I don't even have to interject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always good to have back ups.

2 long time sleepers and 2 semi new loose cannons for me .

Half the time you think of a good sayonara for a past its sellby persona, you find that it has already been posted in earnest.

Another "casualty"....mcinnes from the express "retires"...

Responsible for this.

McInnes on Monday column

SIR WALTER Smith of Carmyle sounds just fine to me and if they don' t give him a knighthood now then there must be a conspiracy against a footballing genius in Westminster.

By: Andy McInnes

Published: Mon, May 16, 2011

The silver-smith who has collected 21 trophies during his twin tenure at Ibrox is a class act who deserves to be recognised not only for his haul of Titles and Cups but for upholding Scottish football's integrity at a time when the pervading poision threatened to tarnish the game forever.

Always dignified and commanding of respect Smith's last hurrah was as dramatic as the 399 other victories secured under his leadership with three anxiety relieving goals for the Rangers fans coming in the opening magnificent seven minutes against Kilmarnock.

Rugby Park may not have been his chosen theatre of dreams but it was a box office smash hit nevertheless for Smith whose heart must have been pumping through his shirt before , during and after the Title showdown.

His legacy is more than obvious in the Ibrox trophy room but how he managed to collect his ninth League title in 11 years against all the odds really does beggar belief.

Less we forget, Rangers have been skint now for the last couple of seasons throwing milk tokens and old fag coupons at the transfer market in comparison with rivals Celtic who have embarked on a spend, spend spend policy bankrolled by and large with Aiden McGeady's departure.

The Govan outfit were thought to be on the verge of Administration with scare stories of desperate debt and pending closure. Outbid time and again for players such as Scott Brown, Glenn Loovens and Kris Commons, weakened by the loss of talisman striker Kenny Miller and enduring a six month long take-over Celtic were surely in the driving seat to glory ?

The Hoops should have blown Smith's threadbare side away before Christmas , they should have steamrolled an aging Ibrox defence anchored by 41 year old Davie Weir and with £30,000 a week stars such as Freddie Ljungberg and Daniel Majstorovic in their ranks should have denied the other half of the Old Firm another historic three in a row run.

But while Celtic's focus was highjacked by off the field politics, referees, conspiracies and confrontations Rangers concentrated on football to win one more League and Cup double.

Smith, as always, masterminded his latest triumph with a steady hand and experienced eye. His purchases of the maverick Kyle Lafferty and Nikica Jelavic raised eyebrows and doubts yet both have proved in the run-in especially to have been key additions for the cause and the future.

So what now for 'victims' Neil Lennon and Celtic. Is it the end or just the beginning?

The Parkhead Board will meet soon to decide on their next and post- Smith strategy . If Lennon is to remain then more money will be required to strengthen the squad and attract more bums on seats next season .If he goes then another pay off will be required and the next manager will demand jackpot funds to bring in his own players.

Yesterday Rangers fans were chanting ' Lennon must stay ' in the belief that Smith's apprentice, one Ally McCoist has learned under the king and can make it four in a row while gracing the Champions League to boot.

For the moment ,Smith's future still remains unclear . He will leave Rangers but surely he will not be lost to Scottish football ..... not at least until Sir Walter and Lady Ethel are presented before the Queen .

Walter Smith .......simply the best ... better than all the rest .

And that's a fact !

And that folks, is not a timothy pisstake . It was actually published .

Is that really real?

Suculent lamb doesn't begin to cover it.

Well, here's hoping if they do bring it in house, those buggers raise their game, too. I was reading earlier about one of our own who brought the might of the BBC to heel regarding their abject, wilful failures when referring to our greatest of clubs. Our own PR should have been fighting this tooth-and-nail all along the way.

I look forward to the BBC's grovelling climbdown of an apology this coming week.

:)

Forgive my ignorance Bendarroch, but what have they done wrong now?

They treated McCoist badly over that sectarian thing last year and I thought the 'Mad Men' thing was also poor.

However, they surely did you a turn by trying to investigate Whyte.

Explain the latest problem for those who can't keep up.

Is that really real?

Suculent lamb doesn't begin to cover it.

More proof ?

RANGERS TAKE THE MICKEY!

November 28, 2005

Byline: ANDY McINNES

RANGERS are poised for a sensational bid to make Mickey Mouse their next boss.

It's true and it's EXCLUSIVE - club chairman David Murray wants to pull off the coup and put a smile back on the faces of Rangers fans.

Insiders claim Mickey could be persuaded to leave Hollywood for the glamour of Ibrox as long as Murray offers enough cheese to bring in more big name stars.

The legendary mouse has maintained a strict silence since learning Alex McLeish's position is on the line, insisting he does not want to be seen to covet a job someone else already has. But cartoon makers are adamant that Mickey has more appeal than Sir Alex Ferguson or Paul Le Guen, pointing out that he is also a world renowned figure who could help sell jerseys across the globe and strengthen commercial deals in the US and Canada in particular.

The sensational news, however, has stunned diehard blue-noses who insist they prefer a Donald Duck or a Bugs Bunny to a Mickey!

Last night though the mouse revealed he has always been a Rangers fan and had idolised the club as a young rodent growing up in the shipyards of Govan and then Long Beach.

Back in those heady days when he was scampering in the bowels of the Queen Mary Mickey dreamed of becoming a manager rather than a cartoon caper.

Murray refuses to confirm or deny the story but it's known that he likes mice and has set traps for them before to get the right one.

McLeish, meanwhile, remains the big cheese with a soft centre at Ibrox and is likely to be around the club for a while yet, dashing Mickey's hopes of cutting his teeth in the European scene.

All of the above is, of course, as likely to happen as Alex Ferguson, Paul Le Guen or Elvis being the next Rangers manager but you still might read it in a comic near you.

Bang on the money with plg.....not.

And

LENNONS SMILE MAY BE BRIEF!!!

May 23, 2011

(From The Daily Star)

ANDY McINNES

WASN'T it nice to see Neil Lennon with a smile on his face at Hampden? And now with the monkey off his back and a new contract in the offing I would expect him to settle down and start plotting the downfall of his erstwhile sparring partner Ally McCoist next season.

It already promises to be an intriguing contest and worth the season ticket prices alone.

And you have to wonder who will be laughing this time next year - Lenny the lion or rookie Coisty? It's a question of sport and I know who my money's on!

Always good to have back ups.

2 long time sleepers and 2 semi new loose cannons for me .

Half the time you think of a good sayonara for a past its sellby persona, you find that it has already been posted in earnest.

Sorry - I'm not a sleeper - just a raging proddie x2 on SevcoMedja - where did you go to school to? Tia*g

Im wishing to get accepted to Vangaurd Bears.

Super VB

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

I have no angst and a clear conscience - you are stating it was ok for the Rangers to divert money from charity to subsidise the club company cvnts in charge. In my naiive way I'd thought even Rangers fans would think it was a shiote thing to do.

Thanks for clearing it up you think it was a great idea - where is facepalm smiley or hitting yer heid against a brick wa one?

I suppose shame went oot the windae a while ago so you don't care. Correct?

At no time on these boards have I ever stated it is ok for anyone to f**k with charities.

That makes you a lying w**k. Feel free to apologise - or from here on in you're forever more the lying w**k.

She said she wanted to live on boat, she may well have a boat - just not one that you live on.

Make your mind up what account you want to post on will you.

F**k you on about?

The IP checker is a great tool old chap.

Really?

Well i've only got one account on here. It seems you have an issue here and i've a fair idea as to what it is.

And for your information i also share this internet connection though what business that is of yours, i don't know.

See the SJC Boat thread on the General Nonsense forum and the identity has been revealed.

Thakyouplease tynieness :)

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/202591-sjcs-boat-thread/page-11#entry7445855

Interesting that you call on support from the aliases you mention. Just about all we need to remember about the plastic Sevcos:

"Dumbarton FC meeting results in vote in favour of newco Rangers in First Division"

0Jul 13 2012 by Andy Galloway, Lennox Herald (main ed)

DUMBARTON fans gave the nod to a newco Rangers side being voted into next season’s First Division at a meeting on Saturday.

Nearly 100 season ticket holders, Sons Supporters Trust members and club shareholders attended the specially-organised gathering at Dumbarton Football Stadium.

And despite opposition being fiercely voiced on the internet to a newco Rangers being parachuted into the First Division, a vote at the meeting revealed a 55-28 result in favour."

How did you vote? Are you SST, shareholder or just an arse?

I'm all three. I voted against. I posted on here that I voted against. And I got an earful from the SonsTrust Board Member for my comments.

I'm not actually an arse, IMO, I'm more of a thick-skinned c**t.

For the record, the 96 that were in that room that day were duped by the presentation put in front of us. It was basically a copy of what Cockwomble had put in front of the SFL teams at Hampden a few days before.

More to the point - what the hell are you on about? I'm not calling on support from anyone. I made a point that, in the words of a particular poster on here, one who, if you analyse his phraseology, makes a comment about others being a spacker. IMO, Hellboy fits that description.

Anyway, why the f**k are you showing any concern, despite you being a mile wide of what I said?

I'm about to blow one of my undercover WATP personas on SevcoMedja by telling the nearderthals that I have proof that Prior went to mass this morning.

I'm about to blow one of my IDs away - any requests to wind the scums?

:lol::lol: Undercover oh ffs which agent are you? Maxwell Smart, agent 86 or should that be agent no -mark you stupid, sad cunto :lol::lol: .

Benny exposed? :)

Vicky the Viking = Benny. Been giving himself greenies and red dotting others twice.

Complete mental case, hopefully he'll resign in embarrassment.

Benny is always accusing other people of being an alias, just like one of those homophobic right wing US politicans, who you just know is in the closet, it should have been obvious this was his way of dealing with his own underhand behaviour. Cretin.

Who else are you Benny? :ph34r: