Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Lafertty has signed for Palermo, who have compared him to Luca Toni. They're in for a shock. :) Gattuso is their manager lolololololol

There is a Cevco fan on here who I actually liked on CervoMedja but he got banned from that place for not being a Nazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrifying knowing i'm banned and there are so many non Rangers fans on there.

As detailed earlier - nothing has changed and you have made no attempt to either excuse it or to apologise.

Lying w**k.

Indeed. Sevco are playing fast and loose with Charity Law, just like Rangers did before them, and you're still failing to condemn immoral behaviour.

As detailed earlier - nothing has changed and you have made no attempt to either excuse it or to apologise.

Lying w**k.

Indeed. Sevco are playing fast and loose with Charity Law, just like Rangers did before them, and you're still failing to condemn immoral behaviour.

Willing to condemn them on the word of a rabid blogger, sorry no.

I believe the same blogger has asked the body responsible for investigating charities to investigate the matter on several occasions, what was the result of these requests?

Would welcome a full investigation and if it turns out that have been up to no good then I would gladly condemn them, until then you and your rabid blogger will be ignored, thanks all the same.

Is Bendarroch Tedi? Surely not.

Those are serious allegations - have Rangers been found guilty with regard to wrong-doing by some body regulating charitable activity?

Perhaps I missed something. It's not as if we don't damn the guilty - there's a universal condemnation for Shyte and his conduct from Rangers supporters. He being the very man so often cited as a 'hero' and a 'legend' by plastics and diddies alike on these very boards.

Fly your double standards high.

Willing to condemn them on the word of a rabid blogger, sorry no.

I believe the same blogger has asked the body responsible for investigating charities to investigate the matter on several occasions, what was the result of these requests?

Would welcome a full investigation and if it turns out that have been up to no good then I would gladly condemn them, until then you and your rabid blogger will be ignored, thanks all the same.

I'm looking forward to hearing/learning/reading of the illegalities we have been found guilty of by the bodies that govern charities in the UK.

Amazing accusations given that our own Rangers Charity Foundation so very recently handed £35,000 to the brick-by-brick hospice appeal.

Doubly so when you consider issues that diddies and plastics alike demand to be 'beyond debate' when it comes to point-scoring on these very boards. Hypocrisy of the lowest order is what I suspect - unless of course we get to hear of the official rulings and findings against Rangers.

I take it that having put forward these allegations that you'll have 100% proof of all of this with evidence of an investigation from the Scottish Charity Registrar and Strathclyde police fraud squad. If you have then put it up and i mean a full investigation by one or both of these organisations. Save the articles from any blogger, they aren't official in anyway nor are they an investigative body.

In which way an I lying? The full funds from the decrepids game was supposed to be for charity. Then it changed and RFCIA 'stole' the most of the charity fund. Decent people who had already bought tixs were conned. Buns thereafter bought so it could go to RFCIA before you were obliterated.

You've made a hell of an allegation there, i've asked another poster this so i'll ask you also; have you get 100% proof that monies were stolen by the PLC that should have went to Rangers Charity Foundation and if so can you show what organisation is investigating this fraud.

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/299946-inquiry-into-rangers-charity-over-match-against-ac-milan/

It had originally been organised to raise funds for the Rangers Charity Foundation, which was going to receive 60% of all money gathered by the game on March 30.

The charity, which has donated more than £2.3m to various causes since it was set up in 2002, has reduced the amount it will take from the game to 10%, meaning the majority of the money raised will go to the club, which is currently in administration.

Seems pretty black and white to me. Thank f**k that horrible club is no longer with us.

It never fails to amaze me just how obsessed these fuckwits are. It is simply not natural to be so obsessed by another club. Rivalry is one thing and point scoring over certain issues has to be expected but these people who spend every wakened hour searching for something to be offended by or to get upset over need to get out more.

As far as I can read from the article and comments appended, the two charities agreed prior to the match and prior to tickets being sold that the bulk of the takings would go to Rangers as opposed to the two charities

That being the case, I can't really see what all the fuss is about.

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/299946-inquiry-into-rangers-charity-over-match-against-ac-milan/

It had originally been organised to raise funds for the Rangers Charity Foundation, which was going to receive 60% of all money gathered by the game on March 30.

The charity, which has donated more than £2.3m to various causes since it was set up in 2002, has reduced the amount it will take from the game to 10%, meaning the majority of the money raised will go to the club, which is currently in administration.

Seems pretty black and white to me. Thank f**k that horrible club is no longer with us.

Just a vile vile club.

Bendarroch logs out, Tedi logs in. Both have identical opinions (on both my being a dick and Sevco not being thieving c***s). Interesting.

Not really. Whilst I rarely agree with each poster, there is no danger of them being Benny/Vicky.

You will learn that all the zombies replies are very similar and sometimes identical, they just repeat the party line. They will usually contain as seen above words such as Proof and enquiry, rabid blogger, obsessed Celtic fan bloger, the money was only resting in our account Ted, conspiracy, jealous of the Rangers etc etc etc......

Oh and has anyone heard from Benny/AWRA/vicky the viking/brit patriot. I am a bit worried about P&Bs very own Andy Goram since yesterdays meltdown? :1eye:lol: :lol:

He has surfaced on the thread of his meltdown with a in-no-way-what-so-ever-made-up-post. :lol: