Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My OP was answering a question. Accurately I should add.

My second post was rubbishing your claims that the currants haven't signed anyone.

If people think players aren't receiving an under the radar side payment, then naive simply isn't a strong enough word.

As much as Thicki would like to think those players are on a pre-contract he is talking way out his arse here in this instance.

They have already signed contracts with the club and will be paid their weekly or monthly wages whether they are registered or not and whether they play or not as McCoist has had them pen their contracts so as to secure their services when they get eventually registered on the 1st of September.

Being unregistered means they can play as trialists but they will most certainly be getting their wages whilst be fielded as trialists because they are unregistered.

Rangers must have thought burning a few months wages to secure these new signings must have prudent business in the long run.

Playing the new signings (and yes, we can call them signings before they actually have signed) as trialists is definitely against the spirit of the game, if not the letter of the law.

However, I imagine talk of off/under the radar payments is fanciful at best. Wouldn't they just be paid a slightly higher signing on fee/monthly wages to compensate for the two months without wages?

They will be paid their wages as normal but won't be properly registered until 1st of September.

Before Tedi says pish "they have signed a contract with the club which is not illegal or breaking any rules as Rangers can spend their money however the fcuk they like and if wasting money signing players on contracts they can't register till September secures those players as Rangers players then who the fcuk am I to argue with it".

Pish :D

Tell me something, did you ever pay Jaroslaw a penny after he signed for Celtic on a 3 year deal?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/294004-celtic-sign-defender-jaroslaw-fojut/

No he did his cruciate and TLB told him to do one.

There is no mention in any of the three articles I posted about 'pre contracts'. Nor was there any pictures of Fojut parading about Paradise with a green and white scarf on.

The situations are completely different.

Is it a requirement to become one of ra peepul to incessantly talk pish?

Edited by Belfast_Tim

Just another rabid obsessed bigot posting more lies.

I am amazed pacific shelf ever managed to keep any secrets...open or not with this lot on their case

Standard Zombie response :lol:

Nothing to add to the conversation so just spout inane drivel about 'rabid obsessed *****s. kerryfail accountants. internet bampots' etc.

No wonder your club vanished off the face of the earth. Thick as two planks.

gazza beats his wife, he beats his wife :lol:

I have not seen one zombie scumbag post today without using the term "rabid obsessed" :lol: Can any of you think for yourselves??

Using domestic violence to point score...classy guy

^^^

6PqdWll.gif

Wow....you think i am seething? I am laughing at saddos like you who have dedicated so much time and effort into trying to discredit Rangers.

I would have thought you would have laid low after your climb down last week....ashamed by nothing...offended by everything.

Pish :D

Tell me something, did you ever pay Jaroslaw a penny after he signed for Celtic on a 3 year deal?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/294004-celtic-sign-defender-jaroslaw-fojut/

No he did his cruciate and TLB told him to do one.

Is that it ? that was your proof ! some MSM back page ! ffs :lol: .

Tedi they have signed their contracts with the club already,there is feck all illegal about it.

They are unregistered but they will still be paid as an employee of the club but can play as trialists only because of their unregistered status.

Wow....you think i am seething? I am laughing at saddos like you who have dedicated so much time and effort into trying to discredit Rangers.

I would have thought you would have laid low after your climb down last week....ashamed by nothing...offended by everything.

Discredit rainjurs? We don't have to do anything. You all do such a good job all by yourselves :lol:

Why would I lay low you eejit? What 'climbdown'?

Discredit rainjurs? We don't have to do anything. You all do such a good job all by yourselves :lol:

Why would I lay low you eejit? What 'climbdown'?

Oh i am sure you remember well enough. Lets not go all over it again Bigot bhoy.

Hellbhoy talking about proof

Irony overload.

Tedi if you had actually read your link you kindly provided you would have read this in it :1eye .

The Scottish Football Association and the Scottish Football League on Tuesday night confirmed that Rangers’ new signings will be eligible to play for them in July and August in spite of the fact that the transfer embargo placed on the club last year means that they are unable to be registered with the former until Sept 1.

Now notice it clearly says NEW SIGNINGS and no fucking sign of a pre-contract in it :1eye a bit of an own goal there Tedi :rolleyes:

What about this signing ban? when did it start?

He didnt say that did he??

Cheers Tedi....thats me laughing all the way to bed. Not only a bigot but a thick bigot with a short memory.

What about this signing ban? when did it start?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-ally-mccoist-wants-1532159

“So the signing ban might not be the end of the world."

Straight out of the pieman's mouth. He is the bastion of truth and dignity is he not?

That's your comeback bigot? Deary me...comeback LHH all is forgiven.

Deary me. What the f**k does this even mean? :unsure2: