Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The next time* Zombie Rangers incur a transfer/ registration embargo, the authorities should deliberately add 12 months just to stop them playing rule-stretching silly buggers like they have done this time round

* inevitable at some stage after the money dries up.

Yep,next time Lawwell and his lickspittles blackmail a club into an illegal embargo they should have the joint SPL/Celtic Lawyers make a better job of it,either that or have HB run his eye over it.....

Yep,next time Lawwell and his lickspittles blackmail a club into an illegal embargo they should have the joint SPL/Celtic Lawyers make a better job of it,either that or have HB run his eye over it.....

what colour is the sky on your planet?

shite like that just makes you look like embittered, unembarrasable, paranoid, conspiracy-believing, moronic, seething.... ah right enough, carry on

what colour is the sky on your planet?

shite like that just makes you look like embittered, unembarrasable, paranoid, conspiracy-believing, moronic, seething.... ah right enough, carry on

Luckily the opinion of a random Teuchter on a football forum means very little to me.....

For the outstanding invoice, did you not read the very thing you posted?

Sigh.....and what service/product could whyte have done for MIH ?

Has the no mark bigot answered the question yet?

I know this will be difficult for you to understand but when Belfast_Tim (I assume this is the no mark bigot you refer to, there is hardly a shortage round here after all) quoted your Manager he was in fact answering and not only that providing you with the source of his information as well. Feel free to tell him Ally was talking pish and that he's therefore wrong but claiming he hasn't answered is just childish.

I always try to make time for an Internet Hardman who abuses me anonymously while cowering behind a computer ;-)

Abusing you? For calling you embittered, unembarrasable, paranoid, conspiracy-believing, moronic and seething? From what I've read of your posts on here he's listed your greatest strengths.

UEFA confirm Celtic as champions for season 12/13

http://uk.uefa.com/memberassociations/association=sco/news/newsid=1943008.html#celtic+crowned+champions

They also confirm that Celtic trail Rangers by 10, we welcome the chase fookers :P

It represents the Hoops' 44th league crown, leaving them ten behind rivals Rangers FC, who were absent from the top flight for the first time this season.

Absent like the dodo is absent from the South Seas......

I like the begging letter Chris G sent to Uefa....reply was a copy of the rules :D

Orginal letter I note from the Europa League Regulations for 2013 to 2015 that It [a football club] must have obtained a licence issued by the competent national body inaccordance with the UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair PlayRegulations (2010 edition) and be included in the list of licensing decisionsto be submitted by this body to the UEFA administration by the givendeadline;Can you tell me therefore if The Rangers Football Club (from Scotland), who suffered an insolvency event in 2012, brought about by their retaining around £14 million collected tax, were to win The Scottish Cup in 2014 or 2015 (or; lose to the title winners) 1.Will they be granted a UEFA licence to enable participation in the Europa League?2.If not what UEFA rules would apply to justify refusal?3.Why is such a rule applicable in their case and to what end?4.If a UEFA licence is granted under whose authority will it happen, UEFA or the national association (the SFA)?5.What is the process for granting a UEFA licence where an insolvency has taken place?

Has anyone else noticed that two of the three forces for change which brought in the SPL have now effectivly went bust?

I wonder how Minty Moonbeams and Wallet Mercenary will be remembered in years and decades to come?

Hasn't the SPL improved football in this country?

BAWS.

BBC eating humble pie, I predict they will now be inundated with raging Ps and Ds :D

a5gm7s.jpg

BBC eating humble pie, I predict they will now be inundated with raging Ps and Ds :D

a5gm7s.jpg

BBC can't tell the truth because it irritates certain 'sensitivities'

BBC saying 'jeez-oh, anything for a quiet life...'

RT @MichaelLamont92: STV report that Nacho Novo will hold talks with East Fife ahead of the new season < Playing against Rangers next season