Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/east-fife/229814-east-fife-to-hold-signing-talks-with-former-rangers-forward-nacho-novo/

East Fife are to hold talks with Nacho Novo over a return to Scotland for the forward.

The 34-year-old is a free agent after leaving Spanish side Huesca, his third club since quitting Rangers in 2010.

Novo, who has also played for Sporting Gijon and Legia Warsaw since leaving Ibrox, had expressed an interest in returning to the Glasgow club but could now come up against them in the Second Division.

STV understands discussions are due to take place between the player and the ambitious third tier side later this week.

The Spaniard first came to Scotland in 2001, joining Raith Rovers from Huesca.

A move to Dundee followed, where he scored 34 in 87 appearances before moving on for a six year spell with Rangers.

He netted 71 times for the club in 253 games across four years before returning home to join Sporting Gijon.

East Fife, who are under new ownership, have already moved to sign Brechin duo Michael Andrews and Jonathan Stewart, as well as securing last season's club player of the year Craig Johnstone.

Former Hearts forward Christian Nade is expected to be unveiled as an East Fife player later this week.

Abusing you? For calling you embittered, unembarrasable, paranoid, conspiracy-believing, moronic and seething? From what I've read of

your posts on here he's listed your greatest strengths.

Fortunately your opinion carries just about the same weight as your boyfriends....

I know this will be difficult for you to understand but when Belfast_Tim (I assume this is the no mark bigot you refer to, there is hardly a shortage round here after all) quoted your Manager he was in fact answering and not only that providing you with the source of his information as well. Feel free to tell him Ally was talking pish and that he's therefore wrong but claiming he hasn't answered is just childish.

That'll be a No then?

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo WEE GEORDIE MUNRO... :P

I am sure Wee Nacho will fill you in with the rest of the words. ;)

Great signing for the Fifers if true and would be great to see him back in Scotland.

Why do you hate the wee man that much?

Why do you hate the wee man that much?

I think from that Celtic fan's point of view it could be something to do with the unwise tweets and former Rangers tattoos he wears. I think from an East Fife fan's point of view it is that he is an elderly pr1ck who managed 0 goals last year and couldn't get a game in the 3rd team for his last club.

Look on the brightside, if you get Celtic in a cup then he should be pretty motivated, the seeth if he scored the winner that knocks them out would be off the scale ;)

Stop trying to get us to do yer work just because you know the Rangers can't Tedster!

EDIT: Also if that useless pr1ck Novo hit the net it would be one of the very few times this decade.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Stop that now or you're off the good-guy list I could try to find a ticket for at New Bayview!!!!!!1111

Is the ticket a punishment ? If i behave do i not get a ticket??

True story...Picked up 3 guys from Idaho last Saturday and they said 'If you ever find yourself in Idaho..............' i missed the rest as all i could think was 'I don't want to go to Idaho...I'd rather be home in Kirkcaldy' ;)

Rangers supporters assembly getting put to the sword by charlotte :D , very pleasing.

@RFCSwitcheroo

18 Jun 13

@CharlotteFakes Hi Charlotte, do you know if Jack Irvine was 'complainant A or B'. Pg.25 downloads.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/asset

Charlotte Fakeovers@CharlotteFakes@RFCSwitcheroo The Rangers Supporters Assembly are puppets for Media House yet they claim to be Independent. BBC attacks typical example.

18 Jun 13

Retweet

Rangers Supporters@rangersfctrust

18 Jun 13

@CharlotteFakes Incorrect. Assembly's the club's fans' group.

Charlotte Fakeovers@CharlotteFakes@rangersfctrust Huh, ask them directly. If the denial still stands, I'll publish the facts. Extend that to other groups. Independent my arse

And then.....

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 3m

@rangersfctrust Wrong - Puppets controlled by Media House. All must share the blame for the demise #GetsMoreSinister http://www.scribd.com/doc/148560424/Independent-Supporters-Clubs

Belfast Bigot did have an excellent meltdown when he was put right after claiming Gary Hooper was the best striker in the SPL. By a 'million miles'. :1eye

Could Tedi & HB both be correct?

Wasn't 'put right' at all. Hooper is the best striker in the SPL by a million miles. Anyone who says otherwise is either deluded or taking the piss.