Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wasn't 'put right' at all. Hooper is the best striker in the SPL by a million miles. Anyone who says otherwise is either deluded or taking the piss.

Hooper is not the best striker in the SPL.

Hooper is not the best striker at Celtic.

Jeebus, tough crowd...

And no link from tedi....shock.

Oh, I long for the salad days on here, when vicky would rattle a link to disprove a statement within minutes.

Wasn't 'put right' at all. Hooper is the best striker in the SPL by a million miles. Anyone who says otherwise is either deluded or taking the piss.

Over the last two seasons taking onl the SPL into account Hoopers goal to games is 43 in 68 games, a ratio of 0.63.

Michael Higdon over the last two seasons goal to games is 40 in 72, a ratio of 0.55.

Hardly a million miles ahead of Higdon and it could be argued that Higdon is the more accomplished striker from chances created by Motherwell as opposed to chances created by Celtic for both players. Just thought i'd mention that.

Over the last two seasons taking onl the SPL into account Hoopers goal to games is 43 in 68 games, a ratio of 0.63.

Michael Higdon over the last two seasons goal to games is 40 in 72, a ratio of 0.55.

Hardly a million miles ahead of Higdon and it could be argued that Higdon is the more accomplished striker from chances created by Motherwell as opposed to chances created by Celtic for both players. Just thought i'd mention that.

Higdon is a more accomplished striker than Gary Hooper :lol:

Fucking hell. Seriously like.

Higdon is a more accomplished striker than Gary Hooper :lol:

Fucking hell. Seriously like.

I did say that it could be argued going on the stats of both players and chances made by both teams. Try and take in what is posted.

BTW youngsy looking up Hooper's stats? OBESSED!! PURE OBSESSED!!

Or does that not work both ways?

Sorry i must have mistaken this for a football forum by looking at footballers stats that play in the SPL. Guess what i looked at Higdons' also, does that make me obsessed about Motherwell, as well as that my obsession even went as far as Leigh Griffiths, Billy McKay and Niall McGinn and on a football forum as well.

I did say that it could be argued going on the stats of both players and chances made by both teams. Try and take in what is posted.

Sorry i must have mistaken this for a football forum by looking at footballers stats that play in the SPL. Guess what i looked at Higdons' also, does that make me obsessed about Motherwell, as well as that my obsession even went as far as Leigh Griffiths, Billy McKay and Niall McGinn and on a football forum as well.

Why should I take in what you've posted when it is a steaming pile of shite. Were you one of the clowns claiming that Boyd was better than the King of Kings because he scored more goals?

Yep,next time Lawwell and his lickspittles blackmail a club into an illegal embargo they should have the joint SPL/Celtic Lawyers make a better job of it,either that or have HB run his eye over it.....

Let's have a closer look at your claim of Lawell the alleged puppet master !

You have a fucking club that is an exact clone of the old club and many fucking rules & regulations have been bent and manipulated for you to have a cloned club.

Rewritten rules & regulations by the SFA & SPL in 2011.

Favourable outcome from the SPL commission because of the new rules.

Registration embargo was delayed so you could sign players for season 201/2013.

Recently they have allowed Rangers to bend the rules to field your new signings.

Oh aye Lawell wants to kill or cripple Rangers anyway he can and controls the SFA & SPL like a puppet master apparently :1eye .

Look on the brightside, if you get Celtic in a cup then he should be pretty motivated, the seeth if he scored the winner that knocks them out would be off the scale ;)

And on the downside if he scored against Rangers in one of the cups and knocked them out :lol: how welcome would he be at Ibrox during a league game and especially if he scored against Rangers at Ibrox :unsure2: he'd become public enemy number one at Mordhor :lol:

Why should I take in what you've posted when it is a steaming pile of shite. Were you one of the clowns claiming that Boyd was better than the King of Kings because he scored more goals?

Now there's a surprise,a Celtic fan claiming his player is better than a Rangers player and Rangers fan claiming his player is better than a Celtic player ? :blink::lol: .

Now there's a surprise,a Celtic fan claiming his player is better than a Rangers player and Rangers fan claiming his player is better than a Celtic player ? :blink::lol: .

Ah, the old days of football forums. Before the bright new dawn of "You're deid", "Naw we're no". :D

He was clearly a better striker in the SPL.

Why would i state that Boyd was better than Laudrup? However as for you stating that Hooper is a million times better than any other striker in the SPL is a pile of nonsense. Comparing Hoopers stats with Higdon over the last two seasons for an example shows that. Really comparing the chances Celtic make in a game to Motherwells demonstrates that. Hooper is ordinary, nothing more.

Why would i state that Boyd was better than Laudrup? However as for you stating that Hooper is a million times better than any other striker in the SPL is a pile of nonsense. Comparing Hoopers stats with Higdon over the last two seasons for an example shows that. Really comparing the chances Celtic make in a game to Motherwells demonstrates that. Hooper is ordinary, nothing more.

Stop being a binlid ;)