Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So - those lovely, conciliatory posts from the diddies on all things Rangers are what then? Messages of love and support - olive branched efforts to bridge build? Respect filled salvoes of solidarity for fellow fitba supporters?

Just how difficult is it to understand my responses? I give back as I get - you want to mock Rangers, wire in. Spare me the croc-tears when I return the love in kind FFS.

:)

If you ever bothered to read posts on this thread rather than throwing out knee-jerk sectarian bile an=t the slightest opportunity, you'll find that many non-ICBINR fans have:

1. Accepted continuation,

2. Stated that they respect rangers' fans wish to believe that there is continuation, or

3, As 2., with the caveat that rangers' fans accept their right to believe that the club at ibrox is a new one. And their right to rip the pish out of the comeuppance of one of sport's biggest bullies.

All of which are a long way from your stated desire that the rest of Scottish Football will wither and die.

Personally, I'm in 3.

As for respect? What respect rangers may have had from other supporters disappeared with:

the revelation that they had been cheating to maintain dominance,

their refusal to accept what was a lenient punishment for the damage done to our game's reputation

the statements from the club's representatives that they would remember their "enemies", the intimidation through the media by "independent" journalists,

and the rest of the arrogant bullshit they've been pulling (with the governing bodies' willing collusion) for the last eighteen months.

Tedi's was so clever I greenied it. I look forward to you greenying something you like - perhaps the next homophobic attack on Bennet.

The one your 'partner in crime' was clever enough to damn, but you excused.

I neither damned nor excused it, as you'll discover if you can find someone with a reading age in double figures to explain. What I did do was attack your frankly ill-thought out response as you reverted to type and went in to bat for your odious wee mate.

The Amigos - now greenying each others' pictures they find on the Internet. :lol::lol::lol:

I talk to them in the taxi but i don't associate with them..Maybe i should say socialize with them. Nothing weird about that...I am Rangers through and through and a Loyalist. I have never hidden that on here.

Maybe you haven't....

But you have.

I didn't think any grasp of psychology, amateur or otherwise, was required to note the contempt you routinely display towards smaller clubs. I think the defence offered above amounts to "I don't mean it, but".

That's obviously fair enough, but you are actually unique among the Rangers fans on here in constantly treading such a path.

I show contempt for smaller clubs? Rubbish. I actually treated then very fairly last season and actually the condescending posts by some Rangers posters got a little tiresome. Last season 3rd division clubs were our equal..this season 2nd division clubs are our equal and shall be treated as such.

We are where we are...we are no better than any Scottish club

I show contempt for smaller clubs? Rubbish. I actually treated then very fairly last season and actually the condescending posts by some Rangers posters got a little tiresome. Last season 3rd division clubs were our equal..this season 2nd division clubs are our equal and shall be treated as such.

We are where we are...we are no better than any Scottish club

Correct, No. 8. Well, it had to happen sooner or later. Even a blind squirrel, and all that.

Why correct? Because MT was talking to Bendarroch. Ask Tedi to give you a hand understanding "concept".

Correct, No. 8. Well, it had to happen sooner or later. Even a blind squirrel, and all that.

Why correct? Because MT was talking to Bendarroch. Ask Tedi to give you a hand understanding "concept".

Aye, that's what I thought. Jeez, do you think their may in fact be 3x No8s? :o

I neither damned nor excused it

We all know exactly which side of the fence you come down on when it comes to attacking Bennet - your homophobic responses to the man speak volumes for your character.

Monkey Tennis had the decency to damn it because he has a spine. You? Not so much.

We all know exactly which side of the fence you come down on when it comes to attacking Bennet - your homophobic responses to the man speak volumes for your character.

Monkey Tennis had the decency to damn it because he has a spine. You? Not so much.

You really don't get it, do you? Bennett could be a zoophile, celibate, or whatever he wants. It's not relevant. He's a lying, weaseling, fantasising little internet wannabe-bully. That is relevant. And for those qualities, i will take great pleasure in treating him in the way he treats others - with a few exceptions. I won't gaily throw in suggestions of suicide or self-harm, for instance. Neither will I slander his family - they are not responsible for his attention-seeking drivel.

Ask yourself something : I know you weren't around here - it was back in the days before ICBINR started their life - but would you like to take a guess at which poster on here didn't know about Bennett's sexuality, and when told about it (not as a result of any abuse), immediately asked "who fucking cares?". And funnily enough, still doesn't give a f**k?

You show me where I've been homophobic. Or, tell you what, baby steps. Tell us what you understand by the term. I'll give you a clue: I wouldn't use Tootsie or cross-dressing as examples.

Hello No8.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..................................

:lol:

I am looking forward to having a few vodkas and cloudy lemonade tomorrow myself.

You never know wisbit might even have apologised by then.

This has no relevance to the thread.. please stick to Rangers big administration, if possible.

Fuxsake, Wisbit, if you're going to restrict us to the topic(s), it'll be a shorter thread and a lot less fun.

Anyhoo, has Lord Walter of Dignity stepped down as Consigliere yet?

Has one or more of the No.8s gone to sleep with the fishes?

I actually feel guilty about going back out to work...I feel it could ruin poor wisbits night. I'll charge my phone and pop in and out between jobs....don't want you feeling lonely wissle ;)

What the f**k would i need to lie about.. really ?

Your climb down a few pages back will suffice my appetite for now...

You don't remember claiming my post about believing the 3rd division was a fair punishment shortly after Administration didn't exist? Even after a few Ds told you they remembered it you carried on saying it never existed. It now transpires it did exist.

I await your climb down and more importantly your apology ................ In your own time of course.

Rangers football club are still in the process of getting liquidated. Facts....

*Eta.. my claim was you may well have posted you wanted the 3rd.. but not until after the first had knocked back your ermmm application ?

Any posts made by you at such time were along the party line but... a night on the swally reveals all.. so many No8's i cannae count them.

*Disclaimer.. I'm a little intoxicated and looking to go downhill rapidly, any researching i will do in my own given time.

I take it this is the post that you're referring to which you no doubt posted in an inebriated state. Yes i read it and rectified the mistake you made by not stating that it's The Rangers Football Club Public Limited Company that is going through the process of liquidation. Don't fail to take that in.

Did you not read my post or just fail to take it all in ?