Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Says the man who accused me (or someone, yesterday or the day before - can't be arsed looking) of "lieing". :lol:

The spelling Police have high entrance requirements for a reason...

OK great...I made a spelling mistake. You lied and in lying tried to have a real go at me...TBH i thought you were better than that. I am not sure what has happened to you recently but you are not the poster you were a few short months ago

You lied and in lying tried to have a real go at me...TBH i thought you were better than that. I am not sure what has happened to you recently but you are not the poster you were a few short months ago

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Magic. Ironic as f**k too.

OK great...I made a spelling mistake. You lied and in lying tried to have a real go at me...TBH i thought you were better than that. I am not sure what has happened to you recently but you are not the poster you were a few short months ago

I've noticed that you Diddy loyalist fans that follow your world's biggest diddy club tend to have that affect upon others. Compulsive lying and childish retorts are all that you and your fellow loyalist freaks have to give to the game now. :)

Maybe you should take a wee break from having a go at Wisbit while he's half-cut. I didn't lie. So let's have your apology, if these things are so important to you. Or maybe because I'm not a sash-wearing imbecilic member of ra peepul I don't matter in your supremacist world view.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Magic. Ironic as f**k too.

Phew, cheers HT, glad someone else spotted that. Talk about brass neck, this from the guy who just last night, made one of the most overtly bigoted posts I've ever seen on here and was - very rightly - widely condemned for it too, then continued to try justify his statement, succeeding only in making it worse..and then...and then...

We may actually have a genuine case of schizophrenia here and one of them drives a taxi. :o

Phew, cheers HT, glad someone else spotted that. Talk about brass neck, this from the guy who just last night, made one of the most overtly bigoted posts I've ever seen on here and was - very rightly - widely condemned for it too, then continued to try justify his statement, succeeding only in making it worse..and then...and then...

We may actually have a genuine case of schizophrenia here and one of them drives a taxi. :o

I have never made a bigoted post.

FFS what is it with Ps & Ds just making things up as they go along :rolleyes:

Maybe you should take a wee break from having a go at Wisbit while he's half-cut. I didn't lie. So let's have your apology, if these things are so important to you. Or maybe because I'm not a sash-wearing imbecilic member of ra peepul I don't matter in your supremacist world view.

Wow...This is exactly what i am talking about...You lied...I supplied the proof of your lying and got a half arsed apology. A few pages on you are claiming it simply didn't happen. Just unbelievable

As for wissle...He's from feegie and lives in Linwood..I am pretty sure he can fight his own battles

Wow...This is exactly what i am talking about...You lied...I supplied the proof of your lying and got a half arsed apology. A few pages on you are claiming it simply didn't happen. Just unbelievable

As for wissle...He's from feegie and lives in Linwood..I am pretty sure he can fight his own battles

So we're going back to that particular exchange, then? It wasn't actually a lie, if you can cast your wee mind back though, was it? I asked if you had proof of your posts (as I wasn't convinced), you did, I said fair enough, apologised for casting doubt and got on with my life. Different scenario, really.

Funny that your search for Truth and Justice appears on the same post as

"I have never made a bigoted post.

FFS what is it with Ps & Ds just making things up as they go along :rolleyes:"

But hey, you're ra peepul, eh? Different moral standards, apparently.

I know for a fact British Patriot is No8... same MO.

Nah, you're drunk man. Same MO? Maybe. Same wife? No fkg way, that would just be insane, right? British Patriot married to an Irish Catholic. Hmmm...You know, if I only had a fiver for every time, someone accused of being a bigot, has responded with... ''Bigot? me? My wife's a catholic'' or ''my mother's a catholic''. Has anyone noticed, that it's never, ''My father's a catholic''. :rolleyes:

I can't remember "many", and by the looks of things, neither can any other non-ICBINR fan on here. Not calling you a liar, but you could always quote some of these famous rebuttals if the opinions of non-berrz regarding your veracity matters to you. I mean, if there's "dozens" or even "many" of them, it shouldn't be too hard to drag up a few to support your case, should it.

I mean, they do exist. They must do. You said so.

ETA: Nice find by Ken Fitlike (above) - have a lot of these heated moments, do we?

OK I lied. I went back through a few posts...Not sure how to quote them but from the 16th of may posT # 7,351,969...from the 17th of May posts #'s 7,355,536...7,355,395..7,354,478...and i gave up as i am sure that is enough even for Wisbit.

I await the apology WRK... ^_^

ETA...This is C&P from the 16th of may

When i heard about the Easdales i was shocked and disappointed but f**k it...they have put their money in and there is little i can do about that. Rangers Football Club is my team and i am not going to turn my back on them when they need us most.

As for fans groups....I wouldn't trust those useless b*****ds to wash my motor!!

Even though it was a pain in the rear, I've had a scan back and your stance did change: from one of principle to the attitude of "we must support the club no matter who's in charge".

I don't know where you got the post numbers from, mind- number seven million and so when the thread won't hit one and a half million for a while yet (assuming there isn't a mysterious fire down Govan way at some point).

So yes, apologies tendered. I should have known your stance would revert to type - and at least you've got a fair idea who's going to send the new club the way of the original. Fans groups? Nah, we'll just trust whoever's in the Big House.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Those will be the relevant posts, then, No. 8?

1. I am quite clearly not accusing you of lying (or even "lieing").

2. You ask for an apology about 69 minutes later.

3. You get an apology in 33 minutes. Apology for what, I'm not sure. Not believing you? Not remembering every post in the last year and a half? Dunno, but you got your apology if it makes you happy.

So it took me less than half the time to apologise than it did for you to get offended in the first place. I seem to remember I was in the process of grabbing an early lunch at the time, so I even prioritised you over food. That ain't gonna happen often. ;)

Nah, you're drunk man. Same MO? Maybe. Same wife? No fkg way, that would just be insane, right? British Patriot married to an Irish Catholic. Hmmm...You know, if I only had a fiver for every time, someone accused of being a bigot, has responded with... ''Bigot? me? My wife's a catholic'' or ''my mother's a catholic''. Has anyone noticed, that it's never, ''My father's a catholic''. :rolleyes:

Mine was.

Yes. I can verify that I personally know of some who really do have mothers, brother-in-laws, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins that have been Irish or/& catholic, I have yet to know of one who has a father who is catholic.

However I don't rule out the very real possibility that some of them may well have Irish or/& catholic fathers who they have never met. :)