Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No I did not. It is often the response of people accused of bigotry, to cite a defence of ''my mother was a...'' or ''my wife is a...'' and in all the times I've heard the like, I have never heard anyone say ''my father's a...''. It is always a female relative they use and of course, it is often not true.

As for you regarding my post as bigoted - it's on previous page for anyone who wants to check, I can't take quotes from different pages yet - well, I'm just not qualified to do anything about rationalising your thought process. Sorry.

Funny...you quoted MT from a previous page.

I show contempt for smaller clubs? Rubbish. I actually treated then very fairly last season and actually the condescending posts by some Rangers posters got a little tiresome. Last season 3rd division clubs were our equal..this season 2nd division clubs are our equal and shall be treated as such.

We are where we are...we are no better than any Scottish club

Mate, what the Hell's going on here? As others have pointed out, I was responding, very specifically to Bendarroch. You had me scrambling back to see if I'd quoted the wrong person ahead of my post, but it seems I hadn't.

To be honest, among the many digs I might aim your way, you wouldn't find one about a contemptuous attitude towards wee teams and their fans. I know that the likes of you and Ted (who inexplicably greenied your vigorous defence against a charge nobody made) actually have been genuinely enjoying the journey and taking that phrase beyond the mere rhetoric it represents for many.

I made a point of saying that Bendarroch's view did not seem to reflect the majority view among Rangers fans on here.

Stop seeing enemies everywhere. Some of us just want a blether.

Funny...you quoted MT from a previous page.

I was on that page. :1eye I can't respond to a post on one page and include a quote from another, that is why, I had to highlight the fact that I was responding to your post by means other than the quote system. I admit to being uneducated in the mechanics of internet discussion boards. I'm self teaching as I go along. Still, there are worse things to be, don't you think? :lol:

Mate, what the Hell's going on here? As others have pointed out, I was responding, very specifically to Bendarroch. You had me scrambling back to see if I'd quoted the wrong person ahead of my post, but it seems I hadn't.

To be honest, among the many digs I might aim your way, you wouldn't find one about a contemptuous attitude towards wee teams and their fans. I know that the likes of you and Ted (who inexplicably greenied your vigorous defence against a charge nobody made) actually have been genuinely enjoying the journey and taking that phrase beyond the mere rhetoric it represents for many.

I made a point of saying that Bendarroch's view did not seem to reflect the majority view among Rangers fans on here.

Stop seeing enemies everywhere. Some of us just want a blether.

On my phone..i'll explain later. I THOUGHT you were implying Ben was unique in not belittling lower leahue opposition...misread your post. my mistake

:D I call this making it up as you go along, oh aye its somebody you know, Arizona must be busting at the seems with ex pats who happen to be bigots in denial, sounds totally legit.

I do not need anyone to decipher your transparent bigoted post and you can stick yer pretend intellect where the sun don't shine, yer fooling nobody.

Ah, now my head hurts. If I were able to, I would collate all the posts relevant to this argument and go through them line by line, highlighting and clarifying all the misunderstood points but as I have previously stated, I am not. The first part of the above post, is just nonsense and the part I have highlighted, actually confirms that...well, yes you obviously do. The sooner the season gets under-way the better.

You are speaking gobbledygoop , normal for a bigot.

Oh very good, that's original, calling a Rangers supporter a bigot. Answer this, in which way am i a bigot? I'll give you options; 1/ Is it because i support Rangers. 2/ Is it based on religion?

You don't remember claiming my post about believing the 3rd division was a fair punishment shortly after Administration didn't exist? Even after a few Ds told you they remembered it you carried on saying it never existed. It now transpires it did exist.

I await your climb down and more importantly your apology ................ In your own time of course.

How is being in the division 3 a punishment?

This thread should either be binned or renamed The Big Boring Squabbling and Backbiting Thread. :)

People keep saying that, but new revelations keep coming up. I suspect CF, and Craigy Bhoy will provide much of it.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Team ?

Oh so the fact that someone supports a particular team makes that person a bigot in your opinion. Very small minded and immature if you don't mind me saying. I'm taking this response as though there aren't any bigots that support St. Mirren then in your unqualified opinion. Is that what you're stating here? Grow up ffs.

Edited by youngsy

Nae excuses from fellow bigots please clonmel...

I will await your proof of a bigoted St mirren supporter.. as i know yer talkin shite.

Oh and yes guilty by association.. its as easy as that bigot boy.

Oh fucking do one you rancid little gobshite.

Nae excuses from fellow bigots please clonmel...

I will await your proof of a bigoted St mirren supporter.. as i know yer talkin shite.

Oh and yes guilty by association.. its as easy as that bigot boy.

The original and leading member of the Renfrewshire branch of the Scottish Defence League is a well known St Mirren fan..not only a bigot but a racist as well

Oh... please divulge such information so that thee can be expunged from thy community.

Or... just stop posting shite.

Ffs it is no big secret...his picture and details are plastred all over antifa forums...celtic forums etc.

Your having a nightmare........again

you're*

Not my team in the lower divisions mate... ^_^

I knew i had posted that but couldn't be bothered changing it.

I am not naming him...take my word for it or google renfrewshire sdl for yourself.

Btw...get tae yer bed ya mad man.

I didn't change it because i am on phone and too lazy.

I won't name him as it is a public forum. I'll pm his name and you can google it and check it yourself . You can then add that to the list. You'll probably know him anyway.