Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm sure i've read somewhere that his wife is an Irish Cactholic, which kind of makes a mockery of the claims made against him.

Actually it makes a bigger mockery of the claims he makes for himself.

I dont have any problem with those who term themselves republicans/loyalists although I do find it ludicrous in this day and age that some people define themselves in that way.

It's the 90 minute loyalist/terrorists that are the worst. At least you know where you stand with the former.

Is there still Admin Liquidation stuff going on here? I actually got bored of this some time ago, and reading through this thread is tedious (1 post in 100 seems to be on topic)

I wonder if anyone could answer the following;

• Are sevco / rangers / whatever still in financial shit?
  • Is there any chance they will go tits up again?
  • The big tax case is being appealed by HMRC? Is that right? Any timescales on this?
  • Any other exciting stuff happening?

Cheers

^^Hero!

yes , yes, yes, soon and What was Graeme Souness paid that 30k for 10 years after leaving the club? Graham Gillespies name was mentioned in the Daily theRanger the other day.

No idea how this works legally/financially but I declare myself an expert and assert that this is clear proof that all of rapeepell are cheating cheaty dead cheats. As if more was required.

As fun as it is to discuss people staying in B&B's and calling each other names can we maybe follow this sensible posters lead and restrict our piss taking to what is and what was happening at the old/new/on-borrowed time/blue club.

Lord knows there is plenty of material.

^^Hero!

yes , yes, yes, soon and What was Graeme Souness paid that 30k for 10 years after leaving the club? Graham Gillespies name was mentioned in the Daily theRanger the other day.

No idea how this works legally/financially but I declare myself an expert and assert that this is clear proof that all of rapeepell are cheating cheaty dead cheats. As if more was required.

As fun as it is to discuss people staying in B&B's and calling each other names can we maybe follow this sensible posters lead and restrict our piss taking to what is and what was happening at the old/new/on-borrowed time/blue club.

Lord knows there is plenty of material.

:)

What has the teams I like got to do with anything? A Scottish loyalist is someone who is supportive of loyalism and unionism. They're opposed to Irish Repulicanism and Scottish independence. That's all you're getting lad.

I can't really undrestand why a Scottish loyalist would oppose independence, but I can see the relevance.

But wtf Irish republicanism has to do with Scotland I'll never understand.

I can't really undrestand why a Scottish loyalist would oppose independence, but I can see the relevance.

But wtf Irish republicanism has to do with Scotland I'll never understand.

Because there was a little thing called the Industrial Revolution where a lot of Ulster Protestants Migrated over to Scotland.

Ones like claiming to have nothing to do with Celtic fans, immediately after posting elsewhere about ones you speak to through work, in tones which reveal a certain respect, even affection for them.

Ones like posting on the 'Home Truths' thread about how you hate the way some fans see the club as some extension of the Orange Order, wishing they'd see it just as a football team; before posting on this thread in a way which very clearly aligns your support for Rangers with your sense of identity as a Loyalist.

Things like that really...

I HAVE to talk to them in the car and be respectful and polite or find anorher job.

Supporting a football club has nothing whatsoever to do with my politics. It has plenty to dowith why i don't SOCIALIZE with celtic fans.

So no contradiction whatsoever

Tell us all about the Industrial revolution and the migration of Ulster folk :lol: :lol: :lol: What an absolute fucknugget you are AWRA. :1eye

I'm sure that Norman will be along any minute now to tell you to get the bralt back on topic or else.......