Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tell us all about the Industrial revolution and the migration of Ulster folk :lol: :lol: :lol:  What an absolute fucknugget you are AWRA. :1eye

Maybe he could have his own TV show,

'BANNED RACIST BIGOTS FROM P&B EXPLAIN THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I HAVE to talk to them in the car and be respectful and polite or find anorher job.

Supporting a football club has nothing whatsoever to do with my politics. It has plenty to dowith why i don't SOCIALIZE with celtic fans.

So no contradiction whatsoever

Seriously No8, I've no idea on earth why you feel the need to come on here and at times pretend you're some sort of obnoxious, Neanderthal scumbag.

You're not. Deal with it.

OK, I have been on my holidays for the last two weeks. Has anything interesting happened or has it all been a repeat of the yer deed, naw we're no! And other such craptrap?

Anyone give me any highlights (if any?)

I am just wondering what kind of loyalist are you? Are you...

A. the kind of loyalist who would get into the back of a cab in Belfast and 5 minutes later pull a gun and shoot the driver in the head.?

B. An armchair loyalist. Sits in the pub or posts on forums how loyal he is without actually doing anything different from any other person on a daily basis.

C. Stand outside Buckingham Palace waving a little Union Jack at passing members of the royal family??

D. Just a complete and utter fucktard that believes supporting a certain football club in some way defines you're race religion and political beliefs, WATP, NO SURRENDUUUUUUR, FTP, etc etc...

I am just wondering... define to me what a modern day loyalist is and how it defines you're everyday activities??

You found those posts where i claimed i didn't socialize with celtic fans due to their religion ?

I'll answer your quedtion ..E...none of the above

I know I wont get an answer to the what kind of loyalist he is but I would also love to know what this cretin does in his spare time and where he does it if there are no Celtic fans about?? Does he get out of his Taxi after work and head straight to some orange lodge or shithole sevco pub were he sits with like minded wankers talking about how loyal they are?

I'm sure he's enjoying our speculation, but I'd imagine he does none of the above.

I'd imagine he helps old ladies across the street without first checking which school they attended.

For some reason he wishes at times to come across on here as the baddest assed mofo on his side of Renfrewshire. Fortunately, most of us can see through it.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

a Pie and Bovril sub-forum where most of the shoite in the last 10 pages should have been... Rangers v Celtic, Celtic v Rangers

Rangers and Celtic fans can battle it out in here, safe in the knowledge that everyone else will steer well clear and leave them to it !

If you must goad each other - please do it in here !

He already has, however I would not blame him for avoiding someone like you.

Tosser? you mean healthy male syndrome?

BTW

No fookin surrender!!!

Well somebody had ti after you fucked iff to the bar for half an hour lol.

Pretty much.

Even the internet persona is cuddly when it forgets to snarl.

And you can f**k.off as well....

All this nonsense about my political beliefs. Anybody would think you Ps &Ds were obsessed or something...this is not aimed at you directly MT.

I already corrected my typo before you posted tosser :lol: Is that all you have today, correcting typos and changing peoples usernames? The peepul indeed :lol:

You surrenderd over a year ago :thumsup2

Why do you edit so many posts?

Wonder if Ted will pull you up on the typos and change you're username to NoIQ8? He is good like that, such a funny guy too.

Ffs another edit

Tedi probably realises i am on my shitty phone and its more trouble than its worth to correct typos