Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bendarroch, the original 'homophobia' thing was based on a post I made yesterday over here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-4298#entry7547478

What I was trying to say was: Let's talk about sport rather than ourselves, seeing as cricket is great and The Cricket thread is one of the best extant P&B threads.

Beermonkey said "Nah...That's for poofs." and then Apache Don agreed.

OK so the comments weren't the best. What I SHOULD have done was sent them both a wee PM to say something like, "Revise your casual homophobia" and I am sure both would have agreed. With 20/20 I should have done that.

What I don't want is their poor use of language to create a big drama and for we Rangers fans to make capital out of it.

I think the best way out of this is for me to send a wee note to both posters and agree they can use better words in the future.

Escalating this is wrong.

100% correct. Injudicious it was, undoubtedly - but more a sign of immaturity, IMHO. Round our way, primary-age kids use "gay" as an alternative to "rubbish" or "generally not cool" in general kid-type slanging matches. I don't reckon my daughter's wee classmates have the slightest understanding of what it means to older kids and adults. When it's explained to them that it's not appropriate, they (for the most part) stop using the term.

Cricket, IMHO, is a very interesting game with many possible twists and turns over the course of a match, complex strategy and important tactical decisions to be made on the hoof - what it isn't is a sport.

Well Done, T_K, for being the voice of reason.

:D

How sweet, so called diddy clubbers in a joint celebration of a club they pretend to hate.

Pathetic.

Please show where in my post I 'celebrated' Celtic. You're always interested in facts tedster that's all they are.

I've been copping it off your sister's fans on the Brentford thread, must be doing something right! :P

Seems to be the night for total pish.

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Still defending the moronic post content I see - would you, for example, consider using a racial epithet instead of the homophobic one?

Hate speak and the diddy clubbers - comfortable bedfellows on P&B.

What, like "phoofs"?

You really are a complete fucking idiot.

Norman it wasn't that long ago you told everyone that since your kids had all grown up, you and Mrs WKR were going to start enjoying life. Now you have a primary school aged daughter..........

Yer maw.

Firstly, yesterday is far from the original example of homophobia on this thread.

Secondly - you shouldn't have to apologise for the posting content of others on here. It's not your responsibility. And whilst I have no intentions of escalating matters, I'm always going to point out the hypocrisy of twats who think nothing of slaughtering Rangers supporters for anything at all whilst defending their right to hate themselves.

The hounding and marginalisation of Bennet, for example, is fucking shameful.

Your continuing defence of a lying, slanderous, weaselling, hypocrite is, on the other hand, simply baffling to most of us.

The wee lad's had a few too many fish suppers Kinky, cheers for the offer though. Kids these days eat far too much shite. He's never away from the park having a kick about though, I blame his mother for spoiling him.

I'll be posting a bit more now that the season is just around the corner. One thing I do realise now, from the reaction of the locals when the Rangers team were here is that regardless of the rhetoric, regardless of anyone's interpretation of the facts, there is no denying that the majority of the public see the club playing at Ibrox as the very same Rangers.

A quite impressive feat.

Norman it wasn't that long ago you told everyone that since your kids had all grown up, you and Mrs WKR were going to start enjoying life. Now you have a primary school aged daughter..........

Yer maw.

I don't think you'll find a post from me saying any such thing, Bennett - as it's a complete fabrication. No surprise there.

Yes, we already established this, you could not give a fcuk because as you stated none of the shit on CF is the truth.

I have already stated you twat that neither do I believe it is fabricated at the moment because there no conclusive proof either way !.

:lol: It's ok you can have one just to annoy him.

Normans previously complained about Rangers fans getting green dots, he'll probably smash another keyboard now :lol:

Edited by bennett

I have already stated you twat that neither do I believe it is fabricated at the moment because there no conclusive proof either way !.

You have to admire Hellboys calm and professional courtroom manner.

Us normal folk knew the difference when we we're about five years of age.

Yet again, I find myself wondering if you're deliberately sending yourself up.

Then I realise that of course, you're not.

ETA: I see you've since edited it, yet still failed to make sense. :1eye

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Yet again, I find myself wondering if you're deliberately sending yourself up.

Then I realise that of course, you're not.

ETA: I see you've since edited it, yet still failed to make sense. :1eye

:lol:

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app