Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How courageous of you - heroic, even.

'I wasn't alone'? WKR & the sporting wing tupe commando.

:lol:

How much did they get for Shagger, Naismith, etc.?

Satisfactory result, I'd have said.

Still got your red and black scarf? Liquidation red card? Fond memories of marching on the Bigoted and Biased?

Aye, laugh away, you hopeless, clueless Diddy.

:lol: indeed.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I think I've already answered. Certainly as best as you could ever hope for you thickest of fucks. Rico - legal expert now.

FFS :lol:

Oh my, embarrassing yourself yet again.

I hope you accept it wasn't "illegal" now

We cant get the greedy b*****ds out our club. The shares are spread so widely now it is almost impossible to get the numbers required to force through the changes that are needed at boardroom level. The Rangers support is as divided as ever and tbh i wouldn't want any of these characters involved in the running of the club long term

Jim McColl seems to do a lot of shouting from the sidelines but very little direct action from

. Dave King has proven in the past he is willing to invest money into the club but at the moment is understandably more concerned with his own personal tax/ finance issues.

Nobody is interested in your opinion: you racist p***k.

We cant get the greedy b*****ds out our club. The shares are spread so widely now it is almost impossible to get the numbers required to force through the changes that are needed at boardroom level. The Rangers support is as divided as ever and tbh i wouldn't want any of these characters involved in the running of the club long term

Jim McColl seems to do a lot of shouting from the sidelines but very little direct action from

. Dave King has proven in the past he is willing to invest money into the club but at the moment is understandably more concerned with his own personal tax/ finance issues.

RACIST

Nobody is interested in your opinion: you racist p***k.

You forgot homophobic & bigot.

Absofuckinglutely.

What a cringeworthy post, trying to come across as all reasonable, and with a "poor us, we're just simple fans and those rich feckers are breaking our club" subtext to push the sympathy buttons.

Sorry, 8, you've shown more than enough of your views on here to deserve the above condemnation, without even going into your other activities online. If you're going to be racist, bigoted, or whatever, fine. Be true to your self and accept others' opinions of you. There are plenty of areas, sadly, both online and in the real world, where you'd be welcomed with open arms.

Just don't try to pretend you're something you're not, or expect the rest of Society to accept your views as anything other than unacceptable. This is the 21st century, not the 17th - and the divisive, hate-fuelled nonsense which you cling to belongs with the horse-powered transport and candlelight of that era.

For any posters who may think I'm being a bit harsh here, allow me to point out that this is a man who attempts to deflect accusations of bigotry by proudly proclaiming that his wife is a Roman Catholic - that's right, he even sees his life partner as "different", even though they theoretically talk to the same Sky Fairy.

I don't think we even have to go into his choice of drinking establishments, or behaviour therein.

Absofuckinglutely.

What a cringeworthy post, trying to come across as all reasonable, and with a "poor us, we're just simple fans and those rich feckers are breaking our club" subtext to push the sympathy buttons.

Sorry, 8, you've shown more than enough of your views on here to deserve the above condemnation, without even going into your other activities online. If you're going to be racist, bigoted, or whatever, fine. Be true to your self and accept others' opinions of you. There are plenty of areas, sadly, both online and in the real world, where you'd be welcomed with open arms.

Just don't try to pretend you're something you're not, or expect the rest of Society to accept your views as anything other than unacceptable. This is the 21st century, not the 17th - and the divisive, hate-fuelled nonsense which you cling to belongs with the horse-powered transport and candlelight of that era.

For any posters who may think I'm being a bit harsh here, allow me to point out that this is a man who attempts to deflect accusations of bigotry by proudly proclaiming that his wife is a Roman Catholic - that's right, he even sees his life partner as "different", even though they theoretically talk to the same Sky Fairy.

I don't think we even have to go into his choice of drinking establishments, or behaviour therein.

John 8:7

John 8:7

You'l have to point me to where I said i was infallible.

ETA: Not the best reference book to pull behavioural recommendations from, either. Exodus recommends "an eye for an eye", but then God's Boy refutes this in the New Testament. What's a poor wee Christian to do?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Oh my, embarrassing yourself yet again.

I hope you accept it wasn't "illegal" now

You're not the brightest, Rico, that much is beyond doubt. But, you really don't have to prove it over and over and over again.

Everyone knows.

I accept nothing from you - for that very reason.

:)

Absofuckinglutely.

You're just a tosser of a guy Norris. He's not a racist nor a bigot, it's all in your head ya nutcase.

You're just a tosser of a guy Norris. He's not a racist nor a bigot, it's all in your head ya nutcase.

Wahey! Batshit Potato's in da house!

The man so stupid he didn't understand Bennett's "amusing" nickname for me (probably not allowed to stay up late and watch that kind of film), and thought it referred to a completely different person.

The man so stubborn and unwilling to admit his f**k-up that he's maintained this form of address over many months and at least two online identities.

Tell me, Berrz - is this representative of rangers' support? :lol::lol::lol:

Or just Chelea's? ;)