Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't know what you fishing for here because the men in question helped topple the old club :huh: ,do you really want those involved with the downfall of your old club back on-board ?.

Fcuk me these Clone Rangers fans can be as thick as fcuk by defending their club even when it stinks of shite to high heaven surrounding it :blink: .

BP's a splendid representative of that large Rangers constituency that can only project anger outwards though.

They should be furious at Murray, McClelland, Greig and Smith, but it's more appealing for them to get furious about a word Spencey might have used.

It's comforting for them, but of course it's why they're in such a mess.

BP's a splendid representative of that large Rangers constituency that can only project anger outwards though.

They should be furious at Murray, McClelland, Greig and Smith, but it's more appealing for them to get furious about a word Spencey might have used.

I already said that I don't want mini ( Paul Murray ) on the board and neither do most Rangers fans, Mhonkey. It's absolute stupidness having another four people on the board.

I'm beginning to think Bendarroch and Batshit Potato are taking it in turns on here - nobody could be expected to keep up that level of unfocused delusional anger on their own, to be fair.

I'm not seething. It merited a complaint from me though.

Seriously, what was the nature of your complaint?

The 'thing' of which McClelland was chairman, surely died a death, no?

McClelland was chairman of a large football club, no?

Now even if we accept that Rangers, still live on in some respects, following a re-birth: surely Spence didn't get any bits wrong?

Seriously, what was the nature of your complaint?

Perhaps you should post it here...

Obviously seething if you had to make a complaint.

I'm just surprised so many Sevco fans listen to the BBC, after all I thought it was boycotted?

I'm not seething at all. I'm within my rights to complain about Jum Spences inaccuracies and the fact a 'Professional' let's his own hatred get in the way of his job.

David Low þ@Heavidor 1m

Here's a Q; who sold Edmiston House & Albion Car Park? I've been told the answer but will have to check coz I don't believe it.

Answer.....minty sold it to his son for a quid, or a sevco in new money :)

I'm not seething at all. I'm within my rights to complain about Jum Spences inaccuracies and the fact a 'Professional' let's his own hatred get in the way of his job.

You're entirely within your rights, as we are to pull up a chair and laugh.

What should Spence have said in order to retain that professional credibility then - some sort of contrived nonsense about McClelland having been chairman of a company which died, which used to control Rangers?

Just because you guys have been prepared to tie yourselves in knots in order to believe something important to you, don't expect the rational to join in.

Seriously, Batshit - post your complaint. As with Bentdarroch's earlier post, it might well lighten the mood a bit.

Go on, go on, go on....

Or at least tell us what colour crayons you used.

So the chairman of the club, I'll assume he has nothing to do with the company?

:lol:

You see, I don't need to insist that Rangers are completely and utterly dead and gone forever.

I don't go in for Sevco or 'the' Rangers patter. I can readily accept that Rangers live on in a meaningful form. It's not been seamless though and the insistence that nothing has changed, that club and company are separate in a way never previously suggested by anyone with an interest, is just so, so ludicrous.

That's why Spence isn't wrong and why BP's line is convoluted nonsense.

Edited by Monkey Tennis