Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye but here comes HBQC to stop us having a natter and bring us all back on track. Nice chatting to you blokes. Most of an evening and not one bad word expressed. This is how The BRALT should be.

Indeed. Just a bunch of blokes with differing opinions and senses of humour. To be fair to HB, he tends to get over-riled by some of the orclets (like I don't), and will quite happily wander off-piste with the rest of us.

Just not that far off-piste, yah bunch of oily mofos, OK?

Aye but here comes HBQC to stop us having a natter and bring us all back on track. Nice chatting to you blokes. Most of an evening and not one bad word expressed. This is how The BRALT should be.

Oh don't be a spoilsport The_,I can play nice too.

Indeed. Just a bunch of blokes with differing opinions and senses of humour. To be fair to HB, he tends to get over-riled by some of the orclets (like I don't), and will quite happily wander off-piste with the rest of us.

Just not that far off-piste, yah bunch of oily mofos, OK?

Define MOFO WRK 8) .

They ain't gonna like all this Latin, Stoney. I think Kincardine only gets away with it because he's some kind of Jesuit double-agent playing puppetmaster from afar...

Aye that's right. I am a covert opus dei mole masquerading as a Home Counties dwelling, Rangers-supporting tobacco addict.

My 12 yo is doing Latin at school and he's already beyond what I recall from Dalziel High 40 years ago, the wee fecker.

Is this the new deflector mode for ra bears ?,seek anything of any resemblance towards homophobia and use it as a stick to beat the P&D's with ?.

I do wonder how many of the resident P&B The Rangers supporters would go to a match with Benny ???,actually has any of the resident P&B bears gone to a footy game with Benny or are they way too homophobic to go with Benny because their masculinity would take a huge dent at Ibrox beside a homosexual squealing "wahay boys get tore right into their arses".

:huh: HB QC CA BDiv,You seem to be developing a bit of an obsession with this guys sexuality? Time to regain your fixation on Scotlands greatest club's finances and leave the Bernard Manning material alone for a bit...... :rolleyes:

How can they not? They don't own them.

I'll assume that reply was for me.

Rangers use the stars to represent an idea of their own, they form part of their crest. The stars were not awarded to Rangers by any footballing authority, they mean nothing except to Rangers. It's like me sewing a milk bottle top (old foil style) to a ribbon, drawing the queens head on it and walking down the street as if I were a war hero. No-one could force me to remove my medal, point and laugh aye but force me to take it off, no.

Rangers' five stars on their crest are as relevant as East Fife's four.

Aye that's right. I am a covert opus dei mole masquerading as a Home Counties dwelling, Rangers-supporting tobacco addict.

My 12 yo is doing Latin at school and he's already beyond what I recall from Dalziel High 40 years ago, the wee fecker.

Opus Dei my arse - those fuckers wouldn't stand for the fleshly pleasures derived from GV. Vatican Mafia, that's you, and don't think we haven't got you rumbled.

You won't be the first. Leafy Bucks, indeed.

Aye that's right.  I am a covert opus dei mole masquerading as a Home Counties dwelling, Rangers-supporting tobacco addict.

Tobacco addict you say? Have you tried snuss? or snuff? Slower to enter the bloodstream but you actually get a pleasurable high from the nicotine, smoking does not give me that anymore it only dampens the craving.

Have I missed a posting of this? Or has it just been buried by nonsense posts about posts and who said what by the usual jabba followers. If you can't distract people with your intelligence do it with quantity. :(

4 September 2013

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers", the "Company" or "Club")

Further to requisition of general meeting

Further to the announcement on 2 September 2013, the Company confirms that the Board's discussions have been continuing with representatives of the group who requisitioned (together the "Requisitioners") a general meeting to consider the proposed resolutions ("Requisition") detailed in the announcement on 2 August 2013 ("General Meeting").

Following recent press speculation, the Company can confirm that the Requisitioners have put forward a proposal to withdraw the Requisition based on their request for the appointment of four additional non executive directors, being John McClelland, a former Chairman of Rangers Football Club, Sandy Easdale, an existing shareholder of the Company, Paul Murray, a former director of Rangers Football Club and Frank Blin, formally of PwC. As part of the proposal, the Requisitioners have also confirmed that, subject to the above, they are not seeking to remove any of the current Directors.

The Company confirms that discussions are continuing with the Requisitioners with regard to reaching an agreement for the withdrawal of the Requisition. The Board considers that any decision on any proposal for the withdrawal of the Requisition would be subject to the provision by the Requisitioners of a vote of confidence and continued support for the current Directors and to all necessary regulatory approvals.

Further announcements will be made as appropriate.

Aye I know you can, china. You're just a wee bit more focused on Rangers than we Bears. However, you''re doing a good job of being the thread's milk monitor while the rest of us are just arsing around.

Actually I just couldn't be arsed with proper grammar and punctuation and Latin abbreviations/translations or any other general nonsense :rolleyes:

Have I missed a posting of this? Or has it just been buried by nonsense posts about posts and who said what by the usual jabba followers. If you can't distract people with your intelligence do it with quantity. :([/size] [/size]

4 September 2013[/size] [/size]

Rangers International Football Club plc[/size]

("Rangers", the "Company" or "Club")[/size]

[/size]

Further to requisition of general meeting[/size]

[/size]

Further to the announcement on 2 September 2013, the Company confirms that the Board's discussions have been continuing with representatives of the group who requisitioned (together the "Requisitioners") a general meeting to consider the proposed resolutions ("Requisition") detailed in the announcement on 2 August 2013 ("General Meeting").[/size]

[/size]

Following recent press speculation, the Company can confirm that the Requisitioners have put forward a proposal to withdraw the Requisition based on their request for the appointment of four additional non executive directors, being John McClelland, a former Chairman of Rangers Football Club, Sandy Easdale, an existing shareholder of the Company, Paul Murray, a former director of Rangers Football Club and Frank Blin, formally of PwC. As part of the proposal, the Requisitioners have also confirmed that, subject to the above, they are not seeking to remove any of the current Directors.[/size]

[/size]

The Company confirms that discussions are continuing with the Requisitioners with regard to reaching an agreement for the withdrawal of the Requisition. The Board considers that any decision on any proposal for the withdrawal of the Requisition would be subject to the provision by the Requisitioners of a vote of confidence and continued support for the current Directors and to all necessary regulatory approvals.[/size]

[/size]

Further announcements will be made as appropriate.[/size]

Not only did you miss that from yesterday , you've missed Murray saying its a pile o' shit and not his understanding at all :) , keep up old bean.....

Have I missed a posting of this? Or has it just been buried by nonsense posts about posts and who said what by the usual jabba followers. If you can't distract people with your intelligence do it with quantity. :(

4 September 2013

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers", the "Company" or "Club")

Further to requisition of general meeting

Further to the announcement on 2 September 2013, the Company confirms that the Board's discussions have been continuing with representatives of the group who requisitioned (together the "Requisitioners") a general meeting to consider the proposed resolutions ("Requisition") detailed in the announcement on 2 August 2013 ("General Meeting").

Following recent press speculation, the Company can confirm that the Requisitioners have put forward a proposal to withdraw the Requisition based on their request for the appointment of four additional non executive directors, being John McClelland, a former Chairman of Rangers Football Club, Sandy Easdale, an existing shareholder of the Company, Paul Murray, a former director of Rangers Football Club and Frank Blin, formally of PwC. As part of the proposal, the Requisitioners have also confirmed that, subject to the above, they are not seeking to remove any of the current Directors.

The Company confirms that discussions are continuing with the Requisitioners with regard to reaching an agreement for the withdrawal of the Requisition. The Board considers that any decision on any proposal for the withdrawal of the Requisition would be subject to the provision by the Requisitioners of a vote of confidence and continued support for the current Directors and to all necessary regulatory approvals.

Further announcements will be made as appropriate.

Too late I already beat ya :P .

:lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23953675

The poor poor wee lambs it seems that no one knows anything and are lying totally bare faced to each other :) ,let the battle commence ! again :lol: .

Tobacco addict you say? Have you tried snuss? or snuff? Slower to enter the bloodstream but you actually get a pleasurable high from the nicotine, smoking does not give me that anymore it only dampens the craving.

Stoney, my ex is Swedish. I also go to Stavanger a lot on business. I have tried the nordic 'snuss' a few times. To me it's like Nicorette - ok if you're on a flight but can't replace the pleasure of a proper roll-up.

Christ, the Newco fans are *fvcking boiling* at Jim Spence, for some reason. What's he done, announced another Craig Whyte documentary?

The idea of anyone raging at Spence seems ridiculous to me. He's retweeting all the hate he's getting - it's like watching a bunch of orcs giving Bilbo a kicking.

Edit - A Rangers fan just called JS an "odious, ignorant, semi-literate bigot".

That's as insane as Eva Braun calling Vera Lynn a dirty wee Nazi slapper or something.

Edited by flyingrodent