Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Indeed.

So justify that remark that Spence's fairly garbled, yet innocuous comments were attention seeking. I just don't get that at all. As I said, if someone were to observe that Mileson's antics killed Gretna, nobody at all would take issue with that. Yet we still have a Gretna team wearing black and white and playing at Raydale.

I don't need to insist that the modern Rangers is totally unconnected to the club that's been there for a long time. It does seem however that many Rangers fans simply must believe that it's EXACTLY the same thing and must bludgeon anyone who might tentatively, inarticulately mumble any slight departure.

Hello Monks. How are you? How are the weans? My wee yin stared 'Big School' this week and is feeling all important.

Not just Bears. The whole of Scottish football is like this.

Last night I posted this pile of bollocks:

I even said to folk that I would make an attention-seeking post. Know what? It attracted 3 greenies. I bet if I'd waited a day it would have got hunners. Folk like sensationalism.

Aye, but the issue at stake usually has to be *controversial*.

A situation where there's near-total unanimity on an issue but for one intensely aggro group of partisans isn't a controversy. That's a *settled issue*.

The abuse Spence is getting for this is incredible, but it goes a long way to explaining why you don't get many references to Dead Rangers in the press any more.

Much more agreeable to just stay at home and call yourself a hate-filled, biased, anti-Rangers b4st4rd instead, I imagine.

Hello Monks. How are you? How are the weans? My wee yin stared 'Big School' this week and is feeling all important.

Both good. My wee girl's been away on a school trip to somewhere in Northumbria since Monday morning. Back tomorrow night - missed her like mad. The wee man's in good form too.

How's the dressage?

And answer my bloody question please. ;)

haha nor for me! Mind you, you don't speak for me either!

Aye, you must have missed that today - according to Batshit, the entire P&B community disapprove of me. As I'm part of that community, and have no self-respect issues, I was forced to lob a wee logic-bomb gently in his direction. Didn't go down well. :lol:

Aye, you must have missed that today - according to Batshit, the entire P&B community disapprove of me. As I'm part of that community, and have no self-respect issues, I was forced to lob a wee logic-bomb gently in his direction. Didn't go down well. :lol:

Didn't go well? You're a homophobe and that's all about it.

Why were you laughing at Burma's so called 'typo'? Do you find the word poof amusing? Silly question of course you do that's why you said 'excellent typo'

The abuse Spence is getting for this is incredible, but it goes a long way to explaining why you don't get many references to Dead Rangers in the press any more.

Wee Jum is getting the reaction he wanted. I showed that it is easy to get folk to react to posts. Personally? I couldn't give a f**k but I am amused at how would-up folk are.

Och he's probably right ;)

Christ, the Newco fans are *fvcking boiling* at Jim Spence, for some reason. What's he done, announced another Craig Whyte documentary?

The idea of anyone raging at Spence seems ridiculous to me. He's retweeting all the hate he's getting - it's like watching a bunch of orcs giving Bilbo a kicking.

Edit - A Rangers fan just called JS an "odious, ignorant, semi-literate bigot".

That's as insane as Eva Braun calling Vera Lynn a dirty wee Nazi slapper or something.

He likened him to McCoist? :lol:

Wee Jum is getting the reaction he wanted. I showed that it is easy to get folk to react to posts. Personally? I couldn't give a f**k but I am amused at how would-up folk are.

Since the recording has been deleted (unless anyone has it?) how can we judge if it was attention seeking or just the truth slipping out?

Didn't go well? You're a homophobe and that's all about it.

Why were you laughing at Burma's so called 'typo'? Do you find the word poof amusing? Silly question of course you do that's why you said 'excellent typo'

I didn't say that, remember? I corrected you before. what I actually said was:

Best. Typo. Ever.

Again with the inappropriate "quote marks".

And yes, I laughed. Because it was fucking funny. Not the typo itself, but the juxtaposition with you and your mates' unfounded obsession with homophobia, and your (singular) eagerness to jump on typos when you've lost (yet another) argument.

A lot of us come on here for a giggle and a bit of light hearted banter. You and your faux-offended cronies are a proper buzzkill.

Oh, and one more unfounded accusation of homophobia and I will complain. It's becoming tedious now. No smilie.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I do wonder how many of the resident P&B The Rangers supporters would go to a match with Benny ???,actually has any of the resident P&B bears gone to a footy game with Benny or are they way too homophobic to go with Benny because their masculinity would take a huge dent at Ibrox beside a homosexual squealing "wahay boys get tore right into their arses".

Hellish - that's absolutely pathetic. Beneath contempt. WKR will be proud of you. And we'll see how many of the others turn on you for that.

I'd bet good money that Tedi, T_K, No 8 and the rest would be perfectly happy to go to a match with Bennet.

I'd have no problem with it at all - Bennet always strikes me as a decent guy, regularly incisive and he annoys the f**k out of plastics and diddies - all good.