Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Perhaps Soooooooooooooooooper Sally has a position to fall into once the 48,000 strong Board of Directors finally find his jotters:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23968628

Alan Hansen to leave Match of the Day role after 22 years

Alan Hansen will retire as a Match of the Day pundit after 22 years, following next summer's World Cup.

Mad Jum is one ugly looking guy though, just thought I would put that out there. He is a Dundee Hibernian fan after all though. It must just be the natural look there.

Jums considered to be a dashing man about town in Dundee, a Dundonian icon infact,

Oor-Wullie-Fitba.jpg

Perhaps Soooooooooooooooooper Sally has a position to fall into once the 48,000 strong Board of Directors finally find his jotters:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23968628

Alan Hansen to leave Match of the Day role after 22 years

Alan Hansen will retire as a Match of the Day pundit after 22 years, following next summer's World Cup.

What, he's going to be Hansen's driver?

Haw can you get to f**k? The BRALT is a broad kirk and snide, homophobic remarks are not welcome.

Me? I focus on what folk do with the apostrophe. What they do with their genitalia matters not.

Apologies if I'm misinterpreting here, but I'm sensing a wee bit of inconsistency in these two posts.

Great. Talk me through the inconsistency. I am always up for a discussion.

Fairly simple, really. You're not unfamiliar with this thread - in both your incarnations (inkincardinations?).

I am regularly the subject of personal attacks by, and this is entirely accurate, posters who follow the same team as you and no other posters. The reason for these attacks? My alleged homophobia.

So, as a reasonable man, can I ask:

1. Have you seen any evidence, any at all, to support these allegations?

2. Assuming you haven't. what is your opinion of those who feel it acceptable to make these allegations?

I should point out that I find these idiots' alternative accusation - that I follow celtic, ferchrissakes - almost as insulting.

Fairly simple, really. You're not unfamiliar with this thread - in both your incarnations (inkincardinations?).

I am regularly the subject of personal attacks by, and this is entirely accurate, posters who follow the same team as you and no other posters. The reason for these attacks? My alleged homophobia.

2. Assuming you haven't. what is your opinion of those who feel it acceptable to make these allegations?

I should point out that I find these idiots' alternative accusation - that I follow celtic, ferchrissakes - almost as insulting.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Norris LOL

Long post, Norman and I can give a a three-pronged reply.:

1. Nothing you have ever posted has suggested that you are homophobic and anyone who says that is a c**t.

2. I detest homophobic abuse and regularly 'call' folk for it.

3. I get folk ripping the pish out of me most days. I am happy with this - it shows there is Intelligent Life on The Interwebs.

Hellish - that's absolutely pathetic. Beneath contempt. WKR will be proud of you. And we'll see how many of the others turn on you for that.

I'd bet good money that Tedi, T_K, No 8 and the rest would be perfectly happy to go to a match with Bennet.

I'd have no problem with it at all - Bennet always strikes me as a decent guy, regularly incisive and he annoys the f**k out of plastics and diddies - all good.

Mehhhh !,hows that crusade going you went on there Blunder ?.

Well until any of you sevconians actually got to a match with Bennett I'll consider a few of you in the phobic two faced mock outrage crocodile tear stained pish moaning category OK :P .

^ ^ ^ AWRA is top of the list above :rolleyes: