Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If they were to pay off the small creditors they are in effect strengthening the hand of Ticketus and HMRC, as there % share of the debt will increase.

Maybe so, but at least some of these (very) small creditors are being paid in full, rather than getting 10p/20p in the pound.

They'll certainly give close consideration to backing down.

tbh the more Miller gives it the big 'un the less likely they are to crumble. Plus, H&D made it clear that Miller has already had private talks with the SFA and SPL but did not divulge what was said.

either the SFA/SPL have already told him to get lost (in which case they would have come out and said so) or they have said "we'll get back to you".

a big weekend lies ahead.

Alex Thomson said on twitter that he can state categorically that Miller has not had contact with the SFA and that the SPL had no comment.

Given the 'stories' H&D have mentioned in the past, I know who I'm inclined to believe.

In fairness to those who pay off the small creditors, the fact it won't make the blindest bit of difference to their club in the grand scheme of things is what makes it such a good gesture. They're doing what they can to right a tiny part of a massive wrong and these folk (or at least this action, maybe they're generally scumbags :-)) don't deserve the fate that's about to befall their club imho.

They're building up Good Karma. A Good Deed remains a Good Deed.

Commendable!

Borys

Wonder what 'ahem' is ...

And what could be in the 'ahem' folder i wonder? <_<

There was quite a famous one, several years ago, where people were putting screenshots of their desktop layouts and backgrounds and someone had a folder called "shemale pics".

Edit: When looking, I found this.. http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h302/xeokys/Clipboard01-1.png (SFW)

Edited by Ric

They're building up Good Karma. A Good Deed remains a Good Deed.

Commendable!

Borys

I agree. Now they just need to pay off 133, 900, 000 quid more. And give back the trophies they cheated for. And apologise for 140 years of sectarian bigotry. And they'll almost be quits. :unsure:

Edited by killingfloorman

Why would he pay money to buy Rangers, and then go ahead and set up a newco?

Surely the 'toxic' old company still holds all the assets e.g. Ibrox. So under his newco model he's still going to have to wait for liquidation and buy up the assets needed to run the club.

What's the advantage of paying money now as opposed to waiting for liquidation?

From that:

Nobody should be able to say they were fucked over by The Rangers Football Club. Its up to us to make sure as few people get the chance to say that.

Well at the moment they're fucking over every single taxpayer in the country, that's quite a few of us.

Why would he pay money to buy Rangers, and then go ahead and set up a newco?

Surely the 'toxic' old company still holds all the assets e.g. Ibrox. So under his newco model he's still going to have to wait for liquidation and buy up the assets needed to run the club.

What's the advantage of paying money now as opposed to waiting for liquidation?

I think he means to buy the assets he needs for the newco with the £11 million, then the oldco would use that money to arrange a CVA, which would pay around 8p in the pound. Can't see HMRC or Ticketus going along with that.

So the Yank is proposing to pay £11M, & out of that he expects to gain all assets (the shares, Ibrox, Murray Park & the playing staff).

This cash has to payoff the £500k deposit, Craig Whyte, Haudit & Daudit & the creditors CVA. Whilst his Clone Rangers carry on regardless in the SPL as if nothing has ever happened?

The only thing missing is him having contacted the EU with regards dropping the TUPE regulations, that are applicable to all contracts within the EU?

So where Rangers were losing £1M+ per month, both prior & during administration, here's the ball buster. Mr Millars version will be in exactly the same position.

This will be whilst also having to fight costly court cases against a variety of companies with regards Season Tickets, Catering & Official Merchandising.

Edited by kiddy