Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is taking far too long, it's beginning to interfere with normal life. I want to use up some airmiles soon and take off to Paris for a few days. Thing is, I don't want to be out the country when they die. Fair enough I would hear about it and could catch up when I got home, but retrospective gravedancing just wouldn't be the same.

I want to be here. I want to hear Chick and Jim on the radio. I want to see Jim White on Sky. I want to see and hear the interviews with Derek Johnstone, Mark Hately, that fat bigot etc.

I want to cover the car numberplates and roar down Edmiston Drive windows wide open and blaring out an appropriate song ( suggestions welcome ) whilst simultaneously bellowing GIRFUY.

Hurry up so I can go for a holiday.

I seen them too. Great point & laugh exercise. :D

It was like 1986 all over again, shame the opposition players could not join in this time ;)

Naw, they've politely declined it. Seems they have the opinion that the cash is slightly tainted in some way.

Be nice if the SPl were to tell us if they have offered Rangers money, surely getting rid of the players and playing the youth team could mean that they ould finish the season? Like a real administration would do

I think I speak for the whole of the Scottish football community when I say we'd all be fucking delighted if Rangers ceased to exist.

yesssssss, someone who gets the point ,,,, let them die,, we will survive without them ,, bothsides,, scottish football, not bigot football

Here we go, first Miller now Sally, can just see the SPL/SFA rolling over for a belly rub. http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17800877

If it was fair they would be kicked out the SPL and have everything they won since they started cheating removed.

Incidently what's your signature about, news to me....any links to that story?

It was like 1986 all over again, shame the opposition players could not join in this time ;)

As Frank McGarvye stated "winning trophies with Celtic wasn't success, its only a relief, gets the fans off ours backs for the summer, real success was winning the Scottish Cup with St. Mirren". 8)

If it was fair they would be kicked out the SPL and have everything they won since they started cheating removed.

Incidently what's your signature about, news to me....any links to that story?

^^^^^^ its like a turkey looking forward to Christmas.

The Old Firm will die this summer. :D

Just in case Rangers end up cutting the gap to 9 points. ;)

We've won the league :blink:

As Frank McGarvye stated "winning trophies with Celtic wasn't success, its only a relief, gets the fans off ours backs for the summer, real success was winning the Scottish Cup with St. Mirren". 8)

:D

Liked McGarvey, underrated player, used to watch him dribble past 6 players and not know where the ball was :lol: hope he's doing ok these days

"Alleged".

As for the unapid bills, Whyte just didn't pay them. I doubt if anyone here would defend what he got up to.

So Craig Whyte was the only person in charge of the club finances all on his own, Nobody else knew in Rangers what was going on? :rolleyes:

thought you were supposed to be a Hibs fan Captain ?! tongue.gif