Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyone else reckon its time unfortunately to close this thread (ahh the memories) ?.

This is turning into a ******ing joke. I am sick to death of the continual point scoring and tit for tat "former" Old Firm sh*t.

Why we need to be subjected to "What about Celtic..." and "what's Sectarian/not Sectarian" on this thread is beyond me.

Its just reached a point where it's wasting everyones time going through 5-10 pages for any update on the situation, but we have to read complete drivel which has less intelligence than a conversation in a Primary School playground.

As everyone keeps telling you Bendy etc "OLD FIRM FORUM FOR THIS P*SH". Now **** off unless you have any views or news on this specific thread.

Anyone else reckon its time unfortunately to close this thread (ahh the memories) ?.

This is turning into a ******ing joke. I am sick to death of the continual point scoring and tit for tat "former" Old Firm sh*t.

Why we need to be subjected to "What about Celtic..." and "what's Sectarian/not Sectarian" on this thread is beyond me.

Its just reached a point where it's wasting everyones time going through 5-10 pages for any update on the situation, but we have to read complete drivel which has less intelligence than a conversation in a Primary School playground.

As everyone keeps telling you Bendy etc "OLD FIRM FORUM FOR THIS P*SH". Now **** off unless you have any views or news on this specific thread.

^^^^^joined last month.

The citing of the Celtic banners is hardly relevant and represents yet more whataboutery.

Having said this though, I can understand why Rangers fans might wish to highlight such despicable shite when enduring charges of bigotry from Celtic fans. Both clubs are far too tolerant of their scumbag elements, recognising how sizeable they respectively are.

The Green Brigade are an embarrassment which Celtic should confront. They won't though.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Joined last month but been a reader for last 2 years ;)

I obviously need to learn to avoid posts or questions raised and learn to focus on deflective tactics obviously !

You need to learn to filter out the deflection if you want the juicy news. Although if you are needing a laugh the deflection will provide it when you learn how to read the posts, I must admit I miss tedi's sense of humour. There are some witty posters in the thread. There are some absolute rockets too.

Like life, you just have to lighten up to enjoy it. Take it too seriously and it will do your head in, after all this thread is just a bit of football banter. The truth is not that important in here anymore, contextually speaking.

Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic wibble

You need to learn to filter out the deflection if you want the juicy news. Although if you are needing a laugh the deflection will provide it when you learn how to read the posts, I must admit I miss tedi's sense of humour. There are some witty posters in the thread. There are some absolute rockets too.

Like life, you just have to lighten up to enjoy it. Take it too seriously and it will do your head in, after all this thread is just a bit of football banter. The truth is not that important in here anymore, contextually speaking.

Ha Ha, yeah I know. point taken. All just gets so boring, and tiresome.

As if we needed more proof ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Careful now, that wasn't Bendarroch, it was Bentdarroch that wrote it.

It was too complicated for Bendarroch to write all that.

Plus, Celtic has a capital "C" in it. He's currently calling Celtic Ra Sulk or something of that description.

I was blinded by the tears in my eyes .... shocking game, hence my failure to check closely.

I'm awful sorry to hear you were blinded by tears.......were you cutting up onions? :lol:

You couldn't possibly have been watching a match ........it was more of a mismatch, no? :P

How's the Xmas bricks selling ?

What do you think the Sevconian's will do with these bricks once the truth gets out :rolleyes:

Anyone recalculated how long it will take until their cash runs out and creditors start filing?

16 weeks from what I've heard, so mid February/early March.

Edited by Fotbawmad

a) What do you think the Sevconian's will do with these bricks once the truth gets out :rolleyes:

b) 16 weeks from what I've heard, so mid February/early March.

a) Try to get a refund because just like the shares, they're worthless.

b) Here's hoping.

Now can we dispense with political and religious views

Apparently not, Dhense - here's the 'all welcome' crew bigging up yet another IRA man at darkhead.

BaB8MFeCIAEqa_B.jpg

Liewell has obviously rolled over to these (now regular) public displays of the darkest heart amongst 'RA selk hordes.

Edited by Bendarroch

Apparently not, Dhense - here's the 'all welcome' crew bigging up yet another IRA man at darkhead.

BaB8MFeCIAEqa_B.jpg

Liewell has obviously rolled over to this (now regular) public displays of the darkest heart amongst 'RA selk hordes.

I wonder how Densboy will defend this..........

There is no way that banner's that size could be smuggled into the ground, it must have been permitted by celtic.

I wonder how Densboy will defend this..........

There is no way that banner's that size could be smuggled into the ground, it must have been permitted by celtic.

Dhense cannot defend this and hasn't been able to do so for months - a genuine British soldier bhoy who served in Ulster?

Did you miss the exchange between Dhense and the sulk fan who was celebrating the murder of Col Edward Loden in September.

It's a public shame even they cannot hide.

This is turning into a ******ing joke.

You'll find this thread has been off topic since - here's something for you 'new' guys - page one. The first page, that is. Since its beginning.

And has been doing so many, many, many times ever since - most certainly long before I got here. I've never known it any different.

Curiously - it's only when Rangers fans talk 'off topic' people complain fucking seethe like spoiled brats. RA Sulks wage policy, poppygate, homophobia and so much more are frequently discussed by the plastics and diddies alike.

:: shrug ::