Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Celtic/Rangers, Rangers/Celtic Forum.... Scots in Europe Forum for, YET MORE, of yer pish thanks.

Bendy doing enough whitabootery for the entire Orc Nation.... the position has been filled,

You must be a very insignificant poster if you have that many posts yet I can't remember seeing you. How cute though, you are using the pish chat from the forum that was crap four years ago. 2009 forum for this pish ;)

You must be a very insignificant poster if you have that many posts yet I can't remember seeing you. How cute though, you are using the pish chat from the forum that was crap four years ago. 2009 forum for this pish ;)

My significance - or otherwise - is of zero concern to me, but thanks for your concern.

Your clearly displayed desire to be a (very poor) imitation of P&B's very own Mr Angry is making you look like a wee ned hiding behind a bigger ned. Whilst this is mildly amusing on slow news days it does you little credit if you are actually trying to get a RELEVANT (to the thread title) point across.

But of course... you were'n't.

Again.

Your thoughts on the Agenda for the AGM ? The facility to issue (new) diluted shares? The appointment (possibly) of additional directors? The Gangster on your Board? The remaining Ticketus/Octopus former employee on your Board? Investor activists (Laxey Partners) increasing their hold on your Board?

Yada yada yada ??

Pardon ?

Edited by GreenockRover

My significance - or otherwise - is of zero concern to me, but thanks for your concern.

Your clearly displayed desire to be a (very poor) imitation of P&B's very own Mr Angry is making you look like a wee ned hiding behind a bigger ned. Whilst this is mildly amusing on slow news days it does you little credit if you are actually trying to get a RELEVANT (to the thread title) point across.

Again.

Your thoughts on the Agenda for the AGM ? The facility to issue (new) diluted shares? The appointment (possibly) of additional directors? The Gangster on your Board? The remaining Ticketus/Octopus former employee on your Board? Investor activists (Laxey Partners) increasing their hold on your Board?

Yada yada yada ??

Pardon ?

You're a bully. :lol:

Again.

Yada yada yada ??

Pardon ?

IF you care to trawl through this thread you will see them sweetheart xx

IF you care to trawl through this thread you will see them sweetheart xx

I don't "trawl". I remember. ;)

But perhaps you could summarise, your "views" for me (us all even) on the items I listed ? You never know, you might come across as a fan who has serious and genuine concerns about the way this Board are running the club.

You might EVEN be of the opinion that the excessive spending may lead to a second (or first ;) ) Admin ?

Is it plausible that you think the overbearing drive to have a rapid progression to the Premier League forces you (the Club) to massively outspend it's resources in chasing a prize worth less than half the value of what you spend to achieve it?

Or is the answer.....'B'

;)

But perhaps you could summarise, your "views" for me (us all even) on the items I listed ? You never know, you might come across as a fan who has serious and genuine concerns about the way this Board are running the club.

You might EVEN be of the opinion that the excessive spending may lead to a second (or first ;) ) Admin ?

Is it plausible that you think the overbearing drive to have a rapid progression to the Premier League forces you (the Club) to massively outspend it's resources in chasing a prize worth less than half the value of what you spend to achieve it?

Or is the answer.....'B'

;)

You obviously don't remember if you need me to repost what I've said mate!!

And I may repost should the debate arise again. If a debate ever arises again on this thread. It seems to be a congregation of diddies using this area to post the same things on a daily basis to aid their post counts.

Or is the answer.....'B'

;)

And I may repost should the debate arise again. If a debate ever arises again on this thread. It seems to be a congregation of diddies using this area to post the same things on a daily basis to aid their post counts.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fair do's - let's start a wee debate then:

Having watched the previous owner spend excessively to feed , not only his own ego, but the combined ego's of the blue side of what was once referred to as "The Old Firm" do you see any similarities with the people currently (note the correct spelling, to avoid childish sneering) in charge?

Do you, personally, see the urgency in outspending revenue as a necessity to achieve success, albeit on the very limited scale that is Scottish Football?

Do you think the suits in charge recognise the opportunity that TRIFC represents in terms of generating returns on investment as against the fans'desire for success at all and ANY cost? Does this conflict of outcomes flag up any warnings in your head ?