Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think it makes enough sense to those of us who possess basic comprehension skills. That you cannot understand the irony in your complaint about rangers being mentioned on a celtic thread, given your inept trolling on this thread, surprises me not one jot.

Now, remind us again about these paragons who aren't going to take any money out of what's left at ibrox...

I've read it again and it's just a jumbled mess which has a fair bit of retoric but in reality says very little.

Maybe you could have another go at posting it mate?

Edit - I've no doubt that some of your PM friends will say that it's an awesome post and the bestest post in the whole wide world :lol:

Edited by bennett

I've read it again and it's just a jumbled mess which has a fair bit of retoric but in reality says very little.

Maybe you could have another go at posting it mate?

Maybe get a grown-up to explain it to you, then.

Oh, and the expression "mate" is hardly appropriate, you hypocritical wee shitebag.

Maybe get a grown-up to explain it to you, then.

Oh, and the expression "mate" is hardly appropriate, you hypocritical wee shitebag.

No need to be like that mate, your post appeared to be rushed and not up to your usual high standard. It honestly makes very little sense but i'm sure that some of your PM chums will say that they liked it.

Think of this as constructive criticism...

Yes .. it makes perfect sense ... you really should start taking your meds or stop listening to those voices in your head.

No wonder you read PR spin and swallow like a good little Orc ..

Any chance of you answering your gaffe yet ... or are you stuck in BAR67 having a pint?

It really doesn't.

I've read it again and it's just a jumbled mess which has a fair bit of retoric but in reality says very little. (Wow - missed the opportunity for a VALID 'h' !!??

Maybe you could have another go at posting it mate? (False terminology used for trolling purposes. Obvious troll is obvious)

Edit - I've no doubt that some of your PM friends will say that it's an awesome post and the bestest post in the whole wide world :lol: (pièce de résistance..... more made up shyte from the author of The Definitive Guide To Composing Shyte)

You need therapy ya muppet :lol:

post-35393-0-97082600-1385646226.gif

Edited by GreenockRover

No need to be like that mate, your post appeared to be rushed and not up to your usual high standard. It honestly makes very little sense but i'm sure that some of your PM chums will say that they liked it.

Think of this as constructive criticism...

It makes very little sense to you. No surprises there.

I'll think of it as the deflective tactics of a moron who, when criticised for focussing on celtic's shortcomings on the BRALT, declared himself up for serious debate about rangers' travails, before proceeding to make a complete cúnt of himself in minutes. Not for the first time, either. :lol:

Any examination of "director's fees" yet? Maybe a concern that there's a few loopholes in that statement that you could drive a drug-dealer's bus through? No? Carry on swallow swallowing then, fool.

Hiya Bennet. Maybe the next time you want to go up to the big boys forum you could put your hand up and ask a grown up for permission first?

You made a total idiot of yourself up there by the way. It's ok down here in the cheaters dungeon, where we can giggle and be fairly tolerant, but fans of proper teams with history and all that post up there. Friendly advice.

Unless this is a whataboutery world record attempt? In which case I'll call Norris McWhirter for you now.

It makes very little sense to you. No surprises there.

I'll think of it as the deflective tactics of a moron who, when criticised for focussing on celtic's shortcomings on the BRALT, declared himself up for serious debate about rangers' travails, before proceeding to make a complete cúnt of himself in minutes. Not for the first time, either. :lol:

Any examination of "director's fees" yet? Maybe a concern that there's a few loopholes in that statement that you could drive a drug-dealer's bus through? No? Carry on swallow swallowing then, fool.

I apologise again but what you are on about mate?

I really can't make any sense of out your latest jumble as it's just a mess. Best if you take a wee break and come back on when you feel better.

All the best...

SPFL is all 4 divisions of the combined SPL / SFL.

The level that was the SPL is now fantastically renamed the Premiership.

I think your club is currently (currantly?) in the Sinkingship.

Oh i thought it was the Scottish Premier football league, oooops.

Everyday is a learning day, cheers.

.....unless it's you of course...

Love you too.

I'll actually give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not trolling for once.

SPFL stands for Scottish Professional Football League.

all booming and competitive.

Yeah i know that now lol.

cheers again.

Oh ffs does anyone really believe this tosh?

Prize money varies by league position (it is not winner takes all). UEFA participation is also dependent on league position, other than a Scottish Cup win. Gate money can also differ significantly depending on where you are after the split. Even the fight to avoid relegation is a competition in itself. It's not perfect but until either Celtic get an invite to be somewhere else or fail to qualify for CL group stages regularly - making them less attractive to the slightly better quality of player and their gates slump heavily - it's as good as it gets. That League 1 is not much of a competition, is it?

I'll actually give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not trolling for once.

SPFL stands for Scottish Professional Football League.

all booming and competitive.

Is it? I'm confused I'm sure lots of media types told us clubs would fold and the leauge would die without Rangers, and there would be no tv deal?