Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

???? Brother Smith gave an interpretation of the Law.....HIS interpretation.

It wasn't the''Law''......................

You know, really, you don't dare hope that some plastic will wade in to support Hellish's stream of pish on here.

And then they do :lol:

I'm genuinely looking forward to more of the brilliant legal minds on P&B sharing their legal thoughts on the lawful legalities of the legal law of the land and the law courts therein.

It's absolutely fucking magic.

Meant to ask Bendy !, how you holding out there after returning to Ibrox ? did you enjoy yourself and how was yer heart condition ?

It was a hugely disappointing failure and a chastening experience. I'll try again when my ability to function is rooted in reality rather than my sense of hope and optimism.

Cheers!

You know, really, you don't dare hope that some plastic will wade in to support Hellish's stream of pish on here.

And then they do :lol:

I'm genuinely looking forward to more of the brilliant legal minds on P&B sharing their legal thoughts on the lawful legalities of the legal law of the land and the law courts therein.

It's absolutely fucking magic.

OK Bendy a real big question for you !, which court did the SPL commission get held at ?, or was it held somewhere else not a legal and lawful court like the SFA head office itself a Hampden.

In fact who was the judge that ruled on the commission because where there is a lawful & legal court ruling there has to be a judge dispensing the law ?.

Or in reality it was the SPL who paid a Law Lord to monkey and parrot out what they wrote into their rules & regulations and why didn't the SPL chair the commission themselves which meant these was never going to be a legal ruling on the associations rules & regulations because none of them were Law Lords.

It was a hugely disappointing failure and a chastening experience. I'll try again when my ability to function is rooted in reality rather than my sense of hope and optimism.

Cheers!

I asked you similar on another thread this morning, but oh no. No answer for the diddy fan. OF chum comes calling though and it's fulsome explanations.

Sorry to hear it didn't go to plan. Some other time.

It is true CB, when Rangers started to take in gate money when it joined the league it had to pay tax from the gate receipts and how do you pay tax to the government to pay taxes ?.

Almost certainly they didn't. Tax wasn't levied on match tickets until 1973 when VAT was introduced.

That surely reeks of the club existing without it's associated PLC doesn't it Kinky although not worded as you would like it. But was the crux of of the club existing outside being a PLC company.

You're having a right fucking mare the night, ya oath. You claimed I cribbed the quote from elsewhere and I issued you with a challenge. Now man up and meet the challenge or go and take an early bath.

http://www.rangersinternationalfootballclub.com/shareholder-centre/business-overview

"Rangers International Football Club plc is a football club based in Glasgow, Scotland."

"The Rangers Football Club, formed in 1872, is one of the world’s most successful clubs, having won 54 League titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups and the European Cup Winners’ Cup in 1972."

Ah, so they are in fact 2 clubs........

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

I asked you similar on another thread this morning, but oh no. No answer for the diddy fan. OF chum comes calling though and it's fulsome explanations.

Sorry to hear it didn't go to plan. Some other time.

I'm not sure how I missed that, but if I'd known I'd have answered without doubt - thanks for asking at all.

The league started in 1890, before that Rangers played some Scottish Cup games and friendlies for 17 years.

Football player were amateur until 1893 so no payments were made(officially).

My point being the club still took a gate income from their fixtures as early as 1873 and the HMRC were due their cut of the income as tax deductible revenue the club was generating. It is easy for anyone to create a companies house registration for taxable purposes and they aren't always Ltd or PLC.

Almost certainly they didn't. Tax wasn't levied on match tickets until 1973 when VAT was introduced.

You're having a right fucking mare the night, ya oath. You claimed I cribbed the quote from elsewhere and I issued you with a challenge. Now man up and meet the challenge or go and take an early bath.

The bold bit first as in my last reply ffs, the club itself paid tax on revenue the club as a whole generated and not just the VAT bit you highlighted the government dreamt up to stiff the clubs for more money.

And how the fcuk do you think I'm having a mare ?, you haven't even supplied your own evidence on your beloved wee quote so the P&D's can rip it apart right in front of you. That quote from the reason's for the SPL commission clearly state that the SPL believe a club somehow exists outside it's self as a PLC.

Please do tell us all where you got your statement from in your post below.

I very-much doubt that it was. I'd go as far as to say this:

If you find "the SPL commission circa 2012" saying "A club's existence is not coterminous with its associated PLC." then not only will I sook Neil Lennon's boaby but add his smegma to a ham, cheese and mushroom omlette and post pics of me eating it.

In common speech a club is treated as a recognisable entity which is capable of being owned and operated, and which continues in existence despite it's transfer to another owner and operator. In legal terms, it appears to us to be no different from any undertaking which is capable of being carried on, bought and sold. This is not to say that a club has legal personality, separate from and additional to the legal personality of it's owner and operator.

And do tell us all how what I supplied does not conform to your statement above if the SPL commission believe a club can exist outside it's legal recognition ie being a PLC company. Also notice it says in common speech as in absolutely no legal weight in a court of law either.

And how are you going to sook Lennon's boaby ? on your knees or bending down ?.

edut fur typooo

Edited by hellbhoy

Let's highlight a different bit.

In common speech a club is treated as a recognisable entity which is capable of being owned and operated, and which continues in existence despite it's transfer to another owner and operator. In legal terms, it appears to us to be no different from any undertaking which is capable of being carried on, bought and sold.

Why did SDM not just sell the "club" bit to Whyte The_Kincardine if it's like you say? Why didn't Whyte just buy the "club" bit if its like you say?

And why did Green want a CVA to go through, in fact why didn't the blue knights just simply buy the debt free club :rolleyes: