Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

just pointing out a fact

OK sounds fair enough, but it ain't half as bad as putting out the red carpet and cheering in the guy who ultimately made your club a laughing stock is it ?

edit fur fecking new keyboard arghhhh

Edited by hellbhoy

He's right though.

McCann was treated shamefully and the lauding of him now, represents hypocritical revisionism.

I was happy someone came in and saved the club from liquidation no matter who they were and still gave me my club to still support and isn't a clone of the original club. :D

I couldn't care less about the fannies who whined and complained at still having a club.

It was a very informative post, you know that you if you played your cards right you could maybe become the new Paul McConville type figure that the celtic support is crying out for...

If you play your cards right,one day you'll manage to post an equally informative post but I won't hold out for such a miracle.

Unlikely to happen, you are in a class of your own on here.

At least you admit to being a complete fanny Benny and only post on P&B to wum everyone who doesn't support the cloned club, progress at last and was a really informative post from you and nearly got a greenie but I'm keeping them to cancel out your mobs red dots to other posters. :P

This thread is now degenerating into typical OF shite slinging, this time along the lines of "Your saviour / asset-stripper wiz wurser thin oorz...."

Celtic, to their credit, managed to oust the Kellys and the Whites who were basically using the club to fund their lifestyles and pension funds. They were then very fortunate to get The Bunnet who came and did exactly what he said over 5 years.

Rangers, in their attempt to match Celtic, became a plaything of the larcenous Murray and RBS and died. Now the vultures are playing with the carcass.

That's about it in a nutshell.

What good has come of this ? Well, we now know just how bent and corrupt the blazers at Hampden are and there's a lot less violence, both pavement and domestic, in the Glasgow area.

8)

Some sections of the Celtic support were against McCann, but in what way was he treated shamefully?

McCann ,,, absolute zero to club hero

Whyte ,,,, the Rangers Messiah to club Pariah

Green ,,,, from the clubs saviour to conning bad behaviour

just pointing out a fact

Don't you agree it's a bit of a hypercritical of Rangers fans having a go at David Murray for racking up debt they couldn't afford and yet celebrate the trophies they won as a direct result of him putting in the cash you couldn't afford?

If not, please explain why

Is booing someone shameful?

I think the main reason he was booed was the way he treated Wim Jansen and others at Celtic Park.

He was also scorned by the Murray loving media, making him out a penny pincher, at the time Celtic fans were wanting him to match Rangers in the spending stakes, time has proven The Bunnet was right all along.

Indeed. Hence the revisionism now. He rebuilt Celtic along sane lines and was unsympathetic to a management team featuring Murdo MacLeod.

I'd say that booing someone, certainly for the second one, is shameful

This thread is now degenerating into typical OF shite slinging, this time along the lines of "Your saviour / asset-stripper wiz wurser thin oorz...."

Celtic, to their credit, managed to oust the Kellys and the Whites who were basically using the club to fund their lifestyles and pension funds. They were then very fortunate to get The Bunnet who came and did exactly what he said over 5 years.

Rangers, in their attempt to match Celtic, became a plaything of the larcenous Murray and RBS and died. Now the vultures are playing with the carcass.

That's about it in a nutshell.

What good has come of this ? Well, we now know just how bent and corrupt the blazers at Hampden are and there's a lot less violence, both pavement and domestic, in the Glasgow area.

8)

You mean BoS?

Indeed. Hence the revisionism now. He rebuilt Celtic along sane lines and was unsympathetic to a management team featuring Murdo MacLeod.

I'd say that booing someone, certainly for the second one, is shameful

Its not revisionism to say he was right........it would be if you change what you personally did at the time.

Big diff between Celtic and Rangers situation was we were not really competing in the seasons before, I didn't give a shoite at the time re them, just as long as my club survived. Stopping the ten in a row was a bonus, but to me not a deal breaker. I spent most of my time watching the news reports with dread but that didn't mean I thought he was wrong.

They died at the top of their game, so the fans cannot take it, which makes it delicious :)

And one of my fav things of this thread apart from some of the pics and the ''as I was walking'' post, was the

''in 1994 a wee man wae a bunnett walked through the doors at Celtic Park. 18 years later, Rangers died''.

Sums it up to a tee....

Edited by phasma ex machina

Its not revisionism to say he was right........it would be if you change what you personally did at the time.

Big diff between Celtic and Rangers situation was we were not really competing in the seasons before, I didn't give a shoite at the time re them, just as long as my club survived. Stopping the ten in a row was a bonus, but to me not a deal breaker. I spent most of my time watching the news reports with dread but that didn't mean I thought he was wrong.

They died at the top of their game, so the fans cannot take it, which makes it delicious :)

And one of my fav things of this thread apart from some of the pics and the ''as I was walking'' post, was the

''in 1994 a wee man wae a bunnett walked through the doors at Celtic Park. 18 years later, Rangers died''.

Sums it up to a tee....

Yes, fair enough. Revisionism is not the term to use with regard to what he did.

There is certainly hypocrisy involved in how he's now viewed by large sections of the Celtic support though.