Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You will of course provide supporting corroborating evidence to your claim they are fake won't you.

He was being cute, didn't claim the emails were fake. Just inferred it by claiming the account to be fake.

Edited by dave.j

It'll be fun watching Bennett claiming the taped recordings are fake too pmsl

If true this guy who is wanted by interpol is involved, you can just picture the racists fuming that he was from Pakistan and not that he is another crook involved in their cheating club :shutup

If they are fake then why have the courts made documents and recordings from Charlotte admissible ?

Bennet who owns the title deeds ?

I used to think there were many fake sevco zombie accounts on here now i have finally realized they are all just thick as fck :lol:

Did fat sally pass his shares onto his friends club knowing full well he will have to get rid of them at some point before they go tits up again, he knows what's coming and is trying to get as much cash as possible before the liquidators come back in. Great the way he conned them with his wage salary deduction :lol:

Can't pull the wool over an ostrich's head though can you :unsure:

:wub:

So a fake fake is a genuine. Simple maths. Simple maths like how do you think this months payday will pan out? Tickety fucking tock

"We know there are known knowns: there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns: that is to say we know there are things we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don't know we don't know".................... Defense Secretary Bennett Rumsfeld.

Edited by Bloomogganners

Has that been established as a fact?

I'm not being facetious - I genuinely don't know.

As you're aware, I take little interest in Rangers related matters.

Yes if the c&p's are still on here you'll see that it wasn't from CF.

The easiest way to tell if they are from CF or not is to look at who is retwittering them (Phil Wihte and Ms Jaggerty)

Putting aside some of the pretty tiresome tit for tat banter & Celtic minded vitriol...........how likely is this voluntary liquidation event next week?

Probably best answered by Bennett or Bendarroch, they've been pretty clued up on what's going on at their company. And are always open to discussions on subjects like this.