Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

2014/15 - Win the Championship

2015/16 - Finish 2nd in the Premiership

2016/17 - Be Premiership Champions

All the best Ally :lol:

An almighty Clusterfuck. If only someone had seen it coming...

Total nonsense.

The fans are using the only power they have to influence what goes on in the boardroom.

Whilst I agree with what you're saying to an extent Tedi.......what have the fans done to put a plan in place if they do get rid of this board? Are they solely relying on Dave King?

You have to admit the difference in the way Hearts fans got things organised through Supporters groups, FoH and various individuals highlights where Rangers fans have been found wanting.

Whilst I agree with what you're saying to an extent Tedi.......what have the fans done to put a plan in place if they do get rid of this board? Are they solely relying on Dave King?

You have to admit the difference in the way Hearts fans got things organised through Supporters groups, FoH and various individuals highlights where Rangers fans have been found wanting.

Sevco fans are a bunch of entitled twats who suckle at the breast of any old spiv who fancies a nibble at the decaying corpse.

Eyethangyoo.

I tell you........We'll all be sorry when big Dave King comes riding to the rescue like John Wayne!

The only people walking like John Wayne are the Rangers "loyal", having been rogered up the arse by one spiv after another.

you can't compare the two situations, utter mentalness from you.

This all happened post admin, they were as powerless as Rangers fans pre-admin and did nothing.

This board have absolutely no intention of passing ownership to anyone other than themselves, I am sure if someone had a spare £70M then they may sell.

At this stage the best chance Rangers fans have is to force the BOD through starving of cash to hold an EGM that allows external investment through dilution of shares to the stage where they lose the majority of power, failing this the best option is to force administration and hope that they get friendly administrators, this was another advantage Hearts fans had.

Err............are you saying that Duff & Phelps weren't friendly ? :lol::lol:

2014/15 - Win the Championship

2015/16 - Finish 2nd in the Premiership having challenged for the title

2016/17 - Be Premiership Champions and competitive in Europe

All the best Ally :lol:

I'm worrying about what kind of budget Ally thinks he's needing to deliver this over the next 2-3yrs.

Over the last 2 seasons the club has munched its way through about £70M, and all that has secured is 2 league championships against part-timers and a set of runners-up medals in the Ramsdens Cup.

Err............are you saying that Duff & Phelps weren't friendly ? :lol::lol:

Benny, your constant drivel is draining my faith in the human spirit. Please, post something that contains proof of a modicum of mental accuity or sign up to the CBeebies site.

:thumbsdown

Our old friend irony...

This all happened post admin, they were as powerless as Rangers fans pre-admin and did nothing.

This board have absolutely no intention of passing ownership to anyone other than themselves, I am sure if someone had a spare £70M then they may sell.

At this stage the best chance Rangers fans have is to force the BOD through starving of cash to hold an EGM that allows external investment through dilution of shares to the stage where they lose the majority of power, failing this the best option is to force administration and hope that they get friendly administrators, this was another advantage Hearts fans had.

I understand all that Tedi......but if, as looks likely, the Club is forced into Administration are the fans in a position to take control of the Club or are all their eggs in Dave King's basket?

If so, I'd be worried if I were a Rangers fan as he seems to want to follow the same tried & trusted failed business plan................at least Ann Budge/FoH were open and upfront about how our financial restraints will hamstring our Club for the foreseeable future.

They should perhaps have tried to spin the news on no Credit Cards with the recent fans survey. We know from P&B that the Rangers fans don't think highly of plastics.

Question. RFC (nearly in admin again) can't take credit card/DD payments due to lack of confidence from process suppliers, have to use cash. Surely King (Billy) would be in the same position for his "security" scheme?

And i thought that Claymores was a right bugger to figure out...

Can someone please answer a question for me.

If they limp along and go into Administration after the end of the current season, then have a CVA in place thus exiting Administrtion prior to the start of the new season can they still be penalised by means of a points deduction or other sanctions from the SPFL/SFA?

Thanks