Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyway

2 pages about Tedi, I am touched and all but we are going a bit off topic, this thread is about all things Rangers.

Here is a nice wee clip of everyone's favourite club having a title celebration yesterday alongside paying a decent tribute to a fantastic ambassador for Scottish Football.

I will leave you with this....enjoy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/27180472

Ahhh..... the dignity......

10322807_649862495086714_447666217021042

^^^ and I knew the chunt back in my formative years as well....

his holiness was very welcome.

and not a single boo for Pelata after his goal scoring celebrations, oh how times have changed :)

Not reading the swamp and ragers media....

Posted Today, 12:23 PM

eejay the dj, on 27 April 2014 - 12:05 PM, said:

What would happen at the Scumdome if someone was dressed up as the Queen or even King Billy ? .They would have taken a tanking ,thats even if they got in

It wouldnt happen over there , sometimes we have half a team from the dark side , a centre forward from Dublin , players crossing themselves , and now an idiot dressed as the pope and most on this forum dont see anything wrong in it .

Anyway

2 pages about Tedi, I am touched and all but we are going a bit off topic, this thread is about all things Rangers.

Here is a nice wee clip of everyone's favourite club having a title celebration yesterday alongside paying a decent tribute to a fantastic ambassador for Scottish Football.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/27180472

Awwww, that's sweet.

In all fairness, this is something neither I nor any other Killie fan has ever experienced.

We have, however, the satisfaction of having a National title on our roll of honour, plus multiple cups. :)

Chase. Welcomed.

Anyway

and not a single boo for Pelata after his goal scoring celebrations, oh how times have changed :)

Those pesky P and Bers eh.

^^^ does not understand ''will leave you''.............

Who's that then? According to the Beeb, the goals were scored by Aird, Shields and Peralta?

Doesn't know what the stars are for, doesn't know who plays for his team.... :lol::lol::lol:

Who's that then? According to the Beeb, the goals were scored by Aird, Shields and Peralta?

Doesn't know what the stars are for, doesn't know who plays for his team.... :lol::lol::lol:

The google image hits on pelata are interesting.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pelata&rlz=1C1AVNC_enGB563GB563&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=wUhdU6amLobkOuWLgdAN&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=685

A typo, Tedi made a typo!

A good thing you spotted that Norman, god knows what would have happened otherwise....

Oh I am just dandy, watching world war Z, a film about Zombies you know ;)

Anyway thanks for worrying about me, talking about dandies, I worried when you went AWOL for 2 weeks.

Somebody loves you johnny :wub:

Documentary, is it?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Brenda you couldn't rip a soggy tissue apart ...

Alas this time i took a backseat and enjoyed the spectacle of watching Norman having glorious meltdown after meltdown.

Very enjoyable it was too, especially watching him getting slapped around by Lex (lol)

Poor Norman, ripped apart on the Killie/cheats thread, now trying to overcompensate for his failings on here.

Oh, Aye? Now it's been deleted, you think you'll play the old revisionist card again? Absolutely fúcking pathetic, even by your usual standards.

You're obsessed .. very creepy.

To be fair to him, he obviously knows his limits, and simply followed me around so he could point people to where I was posting. Several banged in the type of ad hominem attacks which Vicky sees as me being "roasted", and quite a few disagreed with my views - fair enough, I disagreed with a lot of what was going on on that thread. My main concern was the immaturity of the posters baiting a damaged individual to make an even bigger fool of herself, and for her to consider the effects her actions were having. Her actions eventually resulted in the thread being deleted. I personally think that there were many posters who emerged from that clusterfuck with a lot less credit than me.

Vicky, on another thread (possibly this one), made reference to me "bullying some women" - marvellous reinforcement of his comprehension levels. A pathetic individual.

As for "slapped around by Lex" - said poster made one comment about my rarely posting on Killie threads (after I'd commented on him infesting them). How will I recover from the shame?