Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am so looking forward to that evil thug Roy Keane beating up Fat Sally McSalary on the touch line next year. What comedy the management of the old firm provide.

In different leagues ya brain donor...

Rumour has it that we're being sneaked up to the big league, very hush hush at the moment...

Bit pointless - thought The Rangers fans were boycotting all those who had them booted out of the SPL and only let them back in at the lowest tier.

Or did that only last a few hours?

Seemed exclusively for Tannadice.

Probably mostly down to the fear they'd get pumped also

Edited by Gaz FFC

Aberdeen have signed 3x players already. What's keeping McCoist? Why hasn't he got Boyd and MiIler signed? There surely isn't any problem with his budget is there? Ach, I suppose there's plenty time. Not as if they have any Euro games imminent.

Make that 4 possibly 5 when Monday comes ICT fans be worried.

Maybe Salary is waiting to look at potential targets in the world cup :-)

Big meeting for us of the Bearmacht today.

All the schisms to be there, AND NO SHOUTING without the microphone :blink: ?

Agenda for Tomorrow’s Fans Meeting at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium – At 1pm

Intent of tomorrow’s meeting:

We would like to make an attempt to bring civility back to the Rangers Support and thrash out a ‘code of conduct’ for how fans interact with each other online and in real life.
It has been a hard time for the support as different views about what is best for the club are prevalent but this isn’t about protests, boycotts, supporting the board or anything else. It is purely about Rangers Supporters meeting and finding a way to give each other the respect a Rangers Supporter should have with one another. This is not about who is right and who is wrong – it is about the support moving forward and people with differing views being able to speak to each other in a civil manner.
We believe that by analysing some of the issues our support have we can look at what triggers any potential animosity and therefore find possible solutions to allow our support to engage in progressive debate.

Agenda:
• Introductions
• Where we as a support are:
o What the perception is
o What do we believe the reality is: i.e. Real life v Online
• Possible reasons for any issues between the Rangers Support that we can have an influence on
o does our own behaviour contribute to any possible splits
o Specifically what triggers issues that you have.
• What can we do to minimise the hostility and have civil, productive debate.
o Should we come up with a voluntary ‘code of conduct’?
 What specifically should that entail
 What should be the actions to those who do not hold themselves to such standards
o Is there any other potential solutions?
• AOCB

Rules/Guidelines:
• No shouting out without the microphone
• No personal abuse of anyone
• Do not mention any other groups (you can mention your own and speak in general terms)
• We will be discussing what fans can do – There will be no discussion of the current politics of the club (i.e. Board, STs, or Dave King etc).
• Be constructive
• Be patient – everyone will get their say.

Groups that have agreed to send representation include:
Bridgeton Loyal
Kinning Park Loyal
New Livingston RSC
Rangers Chat
Rangers Media
Rangers Supporters Trust
Seventy2 Magazine
Sons of Struth
Union Bears
Vanguard Bears
WATP Magazine
WATP Podcast

The meeting is open to all members of The Rangers Family and if you want to come along please just let us know beforehand (although no one will be turned away). We also have a number of individuals attending representing themselves

McEwan's export? In bottles? I ken not your age but whatever happened to big screw-top bottles of Export? In my yoof a quarter bottle and a screw-tap of Export was the cairry-oot of choice from Motherwell's Electric Bar's off-license.

Indeed, whatever happened to pubs having an off-license as part of the premises?

Still quite common here

Have you been taking lessons from the crayon muncher on how to post empty, pointless spam Vicky?

I know he needs lessons, but I don't think he needs lessons in that.

Bit pointless - thought The Rangers fans were boycotting all those who had them booted out of the SPL and only let them back in at the lowest tier.

Or did that only last a few hours?

aye..even though they all wanted D3 apparently!

Delightful comedy on the agenda for the Louden Tavern meeting there.

Only a random few of the questions apparently merit question marks.

Grammatical errors litter the piece - I'm struggling to pick a favourite.

And the meeting appears to be about how to behave like people, but it's being staged by those who feel a need to point out that they are, in fact, people.

Lovely stuff. Not my words...

Make that 4 possibly 5 when Monday comes ICT fans be worried.

Maybe Salary is waiting to look at potential targets in the world cup :-)

I assume this comment suggests Shinnie signing for Aberdeen on Monday? The player has just landed at Cancun to begin his holiday... so unless you are posting out a top/scarf for the signing photo shoot; you're talking mince.

Not to mention the Dons would actually have to pay money for him, which is quite the oxymoron.

Edited by RossP