Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

anyone heard from the qc again lately, he always seems to go on disapearing acts, maybe he is getting prepared for his next big case.

prayers and candles

Usually you'll find that Johnny (dougal) disapears at the same times and returns at the same time...

Hmmmm, "The Rangers Football club plc" in liquidation,,,,, "company assets liquidated" "former players money goes to BDO not Newco"

Strange? I heard it was the same old Rangers club? The club was never liquidated just the company? The club merely changed owners?

Hmmmm, "The Rangers Football club plc" in liquidation,,,,, "company assets liquidated" "former players money goes to BDO not Newco"

Strange? I heard it was the same old Rangers club? The club was never liquidated just the company? The club merely changed owners?

:o

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

;)

Oh, dear, Tedi. If that shot from Bosshogg is true, it looks like your moral high ground is turning into quicksand. Who to trust - a highly respected company with years of experience in the area, or a bunch of crooks and shysters with bulging pockets stuffed with berrs' cash?

What a conundrum! :lol:

Now put down the shovel and stop diggi.... oh, what's the use.

Oh, dear, Tedi. If that shot from Bosshogg is true, it looks like your moral high ground is turning into quicksand. Who to trust - a highly respected company with years of experience in the area, or a bunch of crooks and shysters with bulging pockets stuffed with berrs' cash?

1-0 to Tedi here. Quite clearly the left hand column is not what either we owe or what BDO believe we owe but is what D&P stated.

Not that I'd expect you to say anything but, "I saw a statement from BDO. It had, 'Football Creditors and £3.4M' on the same line. It must be true".

Thankfully some of us can read.

1-0 to Tedi here. Quite clearly the left hand column is not what either we owe or what BDO believe we owe but is what D&P stated.

Not that I'd expect you to say anything but, "I saw a statement from BDO. It had, 'Football Creditors and £3.4M' on the same line. It must be true".

Thankfully some of us can read.

We? Nice to see one of you admit that the company in liquidation are Rangers FC.

Better tell the BDO then..and remember everyone Tedi and the rest of the Sevconians repeatedly told us all that the club was never liquidated , just the company.....funny how money from players goes to the liquidator then! ...woohoo!