Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Monkey asking the QC for his sage advice over financial matters has to be a shoe in for the more mental than Norman award....

How do you feel about the current news?

What's four million going to achieve? Maybe pay some bonuses before the next lot of fast talking con men take over.

The Rangers fans should put an end to the cash flow now.

Four million ? Why, shoorely Dave King will have that sort of cash rattlin' around in his hipper ?

Where is Dave ????????????

Realistically who exactly is going to buy these shares? They have been knocked back by city investors ... it's the supporters they are targeting. £4 million .... If Laxey, the Easdales or the others are unwilling to pony up that small amount to see them through ... It shows you what a bad investment it is.

At what point do the authorities start questioning this bunch of cowboys?

What's four million going to achieve? Maybe pay some bonuses before the next lot of fast talking con men take over.

The Rangers fans should put an end to the cash flow now.

That was my initial thoughts as well. Who the feck is going buy these worthless shares and even if they did shift them how long will £3.96M last them?

Monkey asking the QC for his sage advice over financial matters has to be a shoe in for the more mental than Norman award....

What's your considered take on the situation, then, Vicky? I mean you and yours are the ones who should be giving a fúck, surely?

ETA: Your usual "snappy" rejoinder doesn't really qualify. Are they off down the shitter or not? Will G&S come a-riding to the rescue? Are Craig and Chucky still hovering?

Can they possibly get any more of an embarrassment?

We have a right to know! (© Sally McMoneygrab, 2012)

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

The share issue?

Half arsed and half baked as usual.

Do you think many bears will dig deep? There was not much interest from the fans last time, Rangers relied on the institutional investors to make up a shortfall last time, the opposite seems to be the case this time.

Do you think many bears will dig deep? There was not much interest from the fans last time, Rangers relied on the institutional investors to make up a shortfall last time, the opposite seems to be the case this time.

There was a lot more interest the last time than i thought were would be tbh, fans would have been better keeping their cash imo.

I've a feeling we'll see the training ground sold and leased back under some sooper dooper scheme which we'll all love. After all the board tried everything they could.....

There was a lot more interest the last time than i thought were would be tbh, fans would have been better keeping their cash imo.

I've a feeling we'll see the training ground sold and leased back under some sooper dooper scheme which we'll all love. After all the board tried everything they could.....

Are you not just rehashing what the Ps&Ds have been saying for a long time? How long after that before the club would have to sell Ibrox in the same way?

Are diddy predictions coming to fruition? Should you have believed us all along?

Are you not just rehashing what the Ps&Ds have been saying for a long time? How long after that before the club would have to sell Ibrox in the same way?

Are diddy predictions coming to fruition? Should you have believed us all along?

I'm saying what i've been saying for the last couple of years, nothign diddyish about me.

You truly are not a sophisticated reader, are you Bennett?

What happened was that Hellbhoy made a decent post in which he mentioned Rangers attempting to limp into the promised land of the top flight, or words to that effect. I came in questioning whether even the top flight could furnish Rangers with the finances they clearly require.

You however, interpret this in quite a different way.

Obviously, it saves you from addressing what once more seems to be happening; but it does serve to make you appear a bit stupid, as well as a total walloper.

I'm saying what i've been saying for the last couple of years, nothign diddyish about me.

:blink: Are you really going to try to have us believe that? You have agreed with us a while, I agree but never as long as we've been speculating that.

You truly are not a sophisticated reader, are you Bennett?

What happened was that Hellbhoy made a decent post in which he mentioned Rangers attempting to limp into the promised land of the top flight, or words to that effect. I came in questioning whether even the top flight could furnish Rangers with the finances they clearly require.

You however, interpret this in quite a different way.

Obviously, it saves you from addressing what once more seems to be happening; but it does serve to make you appear a bit stupid, as well as a total walloper.

The QC did his usual thing and appointed himself the all-round expert in all things Rangers and posted his usual brand of gibberish (with extra smilies).

And you seemed to think that he'd be able to give you answers you wanted....

:blink: Are you really going to try to have us believe that? You have agreed with us a while, I agree but never as long as we've been speculating that.

I see it more as you and some others agreeing with me.

Tbf to Benny he has been saying they are fucked for a good while.

Who is the training ground going to be sold to? And how much will they charge the club/team for its use?

It would be utterly delightful to see bottlers like No.8 find their season tickets to prove valueless halfway into this season - I might burst my spleen in laughter.

The old, financially creditworthy (yes, really) club couldn't break even in the top flight - this tribute act are literally one wobble from a failure to get even there, while the funds continue to drain away.

The question is really whether they implode this season, during the summer if they fail to win the league, or in the top flight next season. It makes the demise of Gretna look like a plot-twisting thriller by comparison.

Hard to say - I've seen thousands on here. Most of them have been laughable pish. Perfect fodder for diddies and plastics alike I'd have thought. MacGoebells' 28 million shares sold in February remains a particular favourite. The CAB and ASA campaigns were also a bit of a titter fest.

Anyway, I finally managed back to the fitba last night. Back row of the Sandy Jardine front section, perhaps all of five yards from a bunch of skanks from embra.

They took their defeat very badly :lol:

"One Terry Butcher! There's only one Terry Butcher!"

I've rarely witnessed such good natured hatred at close quarters. Ticker took it all in its stride I'm delighted to say.

'Roon ye :)