Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What's interesting is that I had a very similar rant about Phil MaGholla Bain (Sp).

Wee plastic 3 names is entertaiining and the fact we have bigoted fuckwits quoting his 'journalistic' pieces as if it is something we should all be reading is hilarious.

Wee plastic 3 names is entertaiining and the fact we have bigoted fuckwits quoting his 'journalistic' pieces as if it is something we should all be reading is hilarious.

I don't mind his speculation and I pretty much always read it when it's linked to this board.

The time I lost the plot with him, was when he was telling people that NewRangers were obligated to answer any question he asked them, and if they didn't it was some sort of admission of guilt. The kind of stuff, grinds my gears!

He had no right to make such a claim then, and King has no right to make a similar claim now. For the avoidance of doubt, the board are not 'obligated' to do shyt with King's offer.

Yours

aDONis

King really has the Ps & Ds worried.

I'm not bothered about the general ongoing slanging match that goes on between the few regulars in here but I'm genuinely interested in what part of the events of the last few days you feel has everyone rattled?

He appears to have came over from SA, had a phone call (NB. Not even a face to face meeting) with Sandy Easdale, went to Anfield, released a statement and disappeared again.

Underwhelming surely if you're a Rangers fan in his camp?

Edited by H Wragg

Ferfuxake, The Glib and Shameless Liar is looking like death warmed up................that pic must've been taken just after Mr. Easdale told him to "Feck off back to South Africa.."

He's only 59, too. :o Edited by H Wragg

conflict of interest?

on the one hand a true rangers fan who might actually be genuine in his plans for the club vs the spivs and their mates who only have their own interests in whats init for them.

i have had my doubts about king but as it seems he is would be less of a concern if he was in charge than the current car crash of a club ran by those withonly greed as their motives.

maybe the club really needs a rangers man at the wheel to reunite the club and its supporters again and get the pride back. this current situation is only going to damage the club beyond repair and alienate the true supporters and chase them away.

This "true rangers fan" was a member of the same board that drove your overspending, law bending, win at any costs, car crash of a club to it's demise with all it's financial fallout suffered by any and all associated with it.

Given his tactless and crass declarations of the compulsion to immediately be in a position to challenge Celtic because it's "...what this great club expects." can only serve as a warning to "Investors" to steer another course because the risk reward ratio no longer exists for clubs in this country.

Football clubs are, and in my opinion, NEVER have been an "investment" worthy of the definition and the markets and financial institutions no longer have the spare cash to throw at the wet dreams of meglomaniacs like David Murray and King.

The sooner people like him stop grooming people like you the sooner football can take its three steps back to move forward once more.

I'm not bothered about the general ongoing slanging match that goes on between the few regulars in here but I'm genuinely interested in what part of the events of the last few days you feel has everyone rattled?

He appears to have came over from SA, had a phone call (NB. Not even a face to face meeting) with Sandy Easdale, went to Anfield, released a statement and disappeared again.

Underwhelming surely if you're a Rangers fan in his camp?

No.8 enjoys making opposite posts (up is down, right is wrong, a racist is a champion against bigotry, bennet has a good point etc etc), I assume he thinks it winds people up. Anything to deflect people from laughing at his joke of a club I suppose.

how much of his own personal wealth did dave king put into the club, against how much did he take out?

given the club's chew them up spit them out policy towards investors under david murray, do you not think dk was more of a victim of the club's wastefulness with money rather than an instigator of the financial mess?

how can you put your own money into a football club lose it all and then be responsible for someone elses financial mismanagement?.

dave king was surely conned by david murray and only through his loyalty to the club stayed around despite knowing all his investment was gone.

Too far! Mask slipping. You are P or D aren't you?

how much of his own personal wealth did dave king put into the club, against how much did he take out?

given the club's chew them up spit them out policy towards investors under david murray, do you not think dk was more of a victim of the club's wastefulness with money rather than an instigator of the financial mess?

how can you put your own money into a football club lose it all and then be responsible for someone elses financial mismanagement?.

dave king was surely conned by david murray and only through his loyalty to the club stayed around despite knowing all his investment was gone.

WHIT ?????

:lol::lol::lol:

You simply cannot square that statement of yours with Kings dog whistling rhetoric about spending and challenging Celtic immediatey on attaining a place in the Premier League ? He agreed with every move Murray made to bring glory (sic) to the Club, as did ALL the other servile hangers on who later protested innocence through ignorance.

The ONLY people who were, and CONTINUE, to be, conned by the current reincarnation of Rangers under a King led consortium of "Investors" are the willful and the gullible element of the fanbase who seek this proven liar and his illusion of untold wealth as a return to past glories.

f**k me - how many times do you need to see the signs before the message is clear ? Or is 'glory at any cost' truly the motto at the club ?

“Rangers power battle: Mike Ashley moves into pole position to take control at Ibrox as Dave King bid fails”. “MIKE ASHLEY has tabled an emergency funding offer to the Rangers board after helping to kill Dave King’s £16m bailout plan stone dead.

Record Sport can reveal the Newcastle United owner has been in discussions with the crisis-torn Ibrox regime in the last 24 hours after it became clear that King and his consortium had failed to win enough shareholder support to push their rescue package through.

Now Ashley believes his cash is the only option left to a club which is facing imminent financial distress and which, without securing new funds, may be unable to cover November’s wage bill.

In return for his loan he will demand control of the Rangers boardroom with the immediate removal of chief executive Graham Wallace and finance director Phil Nash – with Ashley handpicking their replacements.

Ashley’s proposal is currently under consideration by the board.

Wallace and Nash had been supporting King’s group but that deal was torpedoed when it became clear that director Sandy Easdale – who is control of a 26 per cent bloc of shares –
would not sanction a further rights issue, which would have diluted that holding.

King was also unable to secure the backing of Ashley, who currently owns 8.92 per cent of the club. King’s offer, which was made in alliance with a group of high net worth fans including George Letham and Paul Murray, has not been withdrawn and will remain on the table but Ashley believes he is now in pole position in the battle for control of the Ibrox club and the Sports Direct boss is demanding a quick answer.

The Londoner already has control of the club’s shirt sales and retail division and, as we revealed last month, has secured the naming rights for Ibrox Stadium in a £1 deal with former CEO Charles Green.”

The company announces that it has received a notice dated 7 October 2014 from Mike Ashley, a director of MASH Holdings Limited (“MASH”) under Section 303 of the Companies Act 2006. The notice states that MASH holds 4,265,000 Ordinary Shares of 1p each in the Company amounting to 5 per cent of the voting rights of the Company.

“MASH requires the company to call a general meeting of the shareholders of the company and to put certain resolutions to shareholders for inclusion in the business at such a general meeting of the company (the “notice”).

“The notice puts forward resolutions for the removal of Graham Wallace and Philip Nash as directors of the company.

The company is currently verifying that the notice is properly constituted. “If valid, the board intends to seek to have such notice withdrawn in order to avoid the cost and disruption of an ad hoc general meeting particularly given the company’s forthcoming annual general meeting, further details of which will be announced in due course.

“The board is united in its support of the executive team.

If the notice is valid and is not withdrawn, the directors intend to recommend that shareholders vote against the proposed resolutions. A further announcement will be made shortly.”

WHIT ?????

:lol::lol::lol:

You simply cannot square that statement of yours with Kings dog whistling rhetoric about spending and challenging Celtic immediatey on attaining a place in the Premier League ? He agreed with every move Murray made to bring glory (sic) to the Club, as did ALL the other servile hangers on who later protested innocence through ignorance.

The ONLY people who were, and CONTINUE, to be, conned by the current reincarnation of Rangers under a King led consortium of "Investors" are the willful and the gullible element of the fanbase who seek this proven liar and his illusion of untold wealth as a return to past glories.

f**k me - how many times do you need to see the signs before the message is clear ? Or is 'glory at any cost' truly the motto at the club ?

How many buzzwords can one diddy squeeze into a post ^^^^^

Great contribution.....

Do continue......

Sorry....stopped at "Record Sport can reveal..."

Shite rag, shite journos, and a National disgrace politically.

Too much ink to use as shite paper an aw'

FTDR

;)