Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is....... :lol:

A club that doesn't do what the support want yet still expects the support to cough up and anyone that purchased a season ticket now is going to feel a complete numpty. Yet the mugs still cough up the cash to support Sevco going by the home attendances this season. :lol:

So every time we see the attendance at the Govan Sports Direct Stadium we count the so called loyal that have been taken for a ride and yet rage at the spivs, the very ones they hand their cash to and reluctantly support because of their own stupidity. :lol:

:thumsup2

Oh and BTW while the Easdales still run the shop it makes any boastful Rangers fan who claims how big their attendances are compared to the diddies at the GSDS argument null as everyone knows now those fuckwits that bought season tickets or pay at gate are contributing to their club's own downfall. :lol:

Support the team, not the regime.

Just :lol::lol::lol:

and this is because i might have differing opinions or an approach to what you might expect?

as far as i see it king is the lesser of two evils but if that what it takes to get the club back to the supporters that have stood by then so be it. the support deserve a lot better than this.

good to read he is still interested in the club.

^^^ head gone

its not, its a scoreboard error as the picture was taken between boyd putting the ball in the net and the goal ruled offside which would have made it 5-0

It is.

Triumphalist basturts claiming an offside goal and putting it on the board before it was ruled out.

:-)

http://www.investegate.co.uk/rangers...241555442876V/

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers" the "Club" or the "Company")

Board Changes

The Company announces that Philip Nash has resigned from the Board of Rangers ("Board") with immediate effect.

The Board would like to thank Mr Nash for his significant contribution to the Company during what has been a particularly challenging period.

http://www.investegate.co.uk/rangers...241555442876V/

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers" the "Club" or the "Company")

Board Changes

The Company announces that Philip Nash has resigned from the Board of Rangers ("Board") with immediate effect.

The Board would like to thank Mr Nash for his significant contribution to the Company during what has been a particularly challenging period.

Interesting.... Sees off King and jumps ship. A GW ally....so either GW has a replacement in mind or one of The Weasedales has one of their own bean and bag counters on standby....

twittwer updates fae keith "wealth of the radar" jackson

keith jackson @tedermeatballs 8m
BREAKING: New funding proposal put to Rangers in 11th hour bid to block Mike Ashley's grab for control of the boardroom. Story up soon.
keith jackson @tedermeatballs 6m
Full story up soon but this new offer it does not involve Dave King.

No.8 enjoys making opposite posts (up is down, right is wrong, a racist is a champion against bigotry, bennet has a good point etc etc), I assume he thinks it winds people up. Anything to deflect people from laughing at his joke of a club I suppose.

I laughed at this then i realised you were actually being serious. This from the poster who said anybody who abused a child or protected those that abused children should be hounded at every opportunity then attacked firstly Bennet and then myself as he thought we were hounding those involved in protecting child abusers when of course we were doing nothing of the sort but he did manage to sideline this debate for about a day on the tired old ground of the celtic 'secret'. Funnily enough the wee angry man did no hounding of the child abusers or those that helped protect them from prosecution in fact it was quite the opposite

I laughed at this then i realised you were actually being serious. This from the poster who said anybody who abused a child or protected those that abused children should be hounded at every opportunity then attacked firstly Bennet and then myself as he thought we were hounding those involved in protecting child abusers when of course we were doing nothing of the sort but he did manage to sideline this debate for about a day on the tired old ground of the celtic 'secret'. Funnily enough the wee angry man did no hounding of the child abusers or those that helped protect them from prosecution in fact it was quite the opposite

if you take a look at the Thistle - celtic cup thread you'll see that a few Thistle fans have been using the same subject to goad celtic fans. Strangely Aofjays hasn't pulled them up about it or even mentioned it....

if you take a look at the Thistle - celtic cup thread you'll see that a few Thistle fans have been using the same subject to goad celtic fans. Strangely Aofjays hasn't pulled them up about it or even mentioned it....

so who's saving Rangers now ?.

then tell the board to pull the plug. If no one is coming to save them then put the Rangers out of its misery. Eventually people will stop laughing at what's happening and start to feel sorry for your club's fans.

Haw Sandy pull the plug.

Hope he reads it.