Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It is indeed a decent post.

However his condemnation of Ally supping at the Etihad instead of trying to get loan players is suspect. I doubt any self respecting players, even a youngster, would consider Sevco as a club to enhance their CV.

That part is deluded.

a correctly and well run rangers along with celtic is a great opputunity for any youngster to enhance their career at an early stage, however you are correct that rangers at the present moment are certainly a turn off due to the whole clusterfuck which surrounds the club. that guidetti player at celtic is a good example although I am not too sure how young he actually is ?

I can't disagree with No8.'s appraisal of McCoist's behaviour - it has all been about Ally for many years now. I did mention, a couple of years ago, how he decided to prioritise his TV career over playing for us, and tried using a sick child as an alibi. This was, unsurprisingly, dismissed as sour grapes by the Sleuth on here. As with many aspects of this saga, scales are falling from eyes and pennies are dropping waaay too fucking late for the bears. They simply trusted the men in the Big Hoose for too long. "Rangers Men"? There's no such thing. The only difference with the new club is that the trough appears to have become larger.

Uncle Walter - how much did he receive for the ST sales boost, before trundling back out of the limelight.

John Greig was indeed a great servant as a player. He was also, however, one of the worst managers they've had and, as a director, held his silence and walked away when the shite was approaching the fan. "Rangers Man" until the going got uncomfortable.

And the biggest "legend" of all - Fat Sally. Is there anyone in this whole saga who has trousered anything near what he's got his mitts on? Never mind the sack, I'm surprised he hasn't been fucking lynched. He has pocketed millions from the company, and has convinced the fans to put those millions there by endorsing every vulture to flap its scabby wings down Edmistion Drive.

I can just see the Man City youths response to an approach, mind. That has made me chuckle. :lol:

St Mirren loaned Adam Drury from Man City. I am not thinking we would get a Boyota or any other first team squad player but a couple of decent youngsters is certainly not out of the question.

ETA ... St Mirren loaned a couple of Newcastle players and ended up winning a cup and i am pretty sure one of them is now a regular first team player at St James Park.

Rangers have been linked with a few Newcastle youngsters as well.

Rangers also have the advantage of having the best training facilities in Scotland.

It really is not too deluded to believe he could have brought in a couple of loanees.

Edited by No8.

No8's right, Ally should have gone after the Ramsden's Cup Final defeat to Raith, never I have I witnessed such an abject performance from a Rangers side,(and that includes being dumped out the cup by Hamilton at Ibrox in 87).

I'd backed Ally all the way until then, but came out thinking if you can't get your players up for a cup final, then it's time to call it a day.

22 I believe .. hardly a youngster.

Had your club been run like Hearts .. it may be a different story. As it stands you will struggle to attract anyone.

In that regard you can't blame Ally for enjoying his day out.

Edit: Though given the public perception that Ally will not trust youths (rightly or wrongly) then clusterfuck or not, youngster are not likely to be queuing up to be managed by him.

22? I thought he was younger , but as I said a well run rangers and celtic are good places for youngsters or promising players like guidetti who have hit a snag or are not getting enough game time at their current club to come and improve their trade, but unfortunately these players will always be looking at getting back to their original team first and foremost.

I doubt Guidetti is heading back to Man City, he may not stay with the Hoops despite efforts to get him stay. If he doesn't then he will be transfer somewhere else. His contract is up and he wants play first team football. There will be plenty ready to snap him up and City will most likely try to get a fee in January.

is he only on loan untill January?

No8's right, Ally should have gone after the Ramsden's Cup Final defeat to Raith, never I have I witnessed such an abject performance from a Rangers side,(and that includes being dumped out the cup by Hamilton at Ibrox in 87).

I'd backed Ally all the way until then, but came out thinking if you can't get your players up for a cup final, then it's time to call it a day.

He should have got the sack after it for murdering Elton's "I guess that's why they call it the bilues" at the kareoke.

I can't disagree with No8.'s appraisal of McCoist's behaviour - it has all been about Ally for many years now. I did mention, a couple of years ago, how he decided to prioritise his TV career over playing for us, and tried using a sick child as an alibi. This was, unsurprisingly, dismissed as sour grapes by the Sleuth on here.

I remember you complaining about him missing games for Killie/stealing a wage after he broke his leg while playing for Scotland.

Though he did have an ill child too

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/aberdeen/ally-mccoist-s-baby-stable-after-major-heart-surgery-1.334547

There are plenty of reasons to have ago at McCoist but your reasons make you look foolish and petty.

Until the end of the season (I think) ... but I would imagine that anyone wanting could agree fee and do the deal in January .. I would imagine there are clauses for such an event.

Clubs are reportedly sniffing around already .. though possibly rumours to his keep price inflated

I thought he was looking to get away because he is obvioulsy shiteing himself at the thought of coming up against big Moshni.....

Until the end of the season (I think) ... but I would imagine that anyone wanting could agree fee and do the deal in January .. I would imagine there are clauses for such an event.

Clubs are reportedly sniffing around already .. though possibly rumours to his keep price inflated

Any chance of celtic keeping him or doing a swap deal for James Forrest?

Edited by bennett

Just to make it clear. I was talking youth players and not first team squad playerssuch as Boyota or Guideti.

City only have Aguero..jovetic and Dzeko as front men. They had Guideti and Negredo in their squad but let them both go. I would think they will look to bring Guideti back...if possible.. if Dzeko is out long term.

Again i ll stress.. I was talking about youngsters.

Also anybody who thinks no top English team would loan Rangers younngsters. Rangers were offered Andros Townsend on loan while in the FOURTH tier of Scottish football. Green blocked the deal