Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

most probably bennet, in saying that big dj was laying the blame at everyones door last night bar his pal McCoist who he did eventually admit deserved a share of the criticism

most Ex players and pals of his are doing the same, enogh to make you boak.

They are only moving now as the support want him out. They have been biding their time ever since Ally allowed his shares to be used to vote against them.

McCoist should be looking at an escape strategy. He needs to get out the job but shouldn't let those b*****ds sack him to gain support.

If McCoist goes i will be extremely unhappy if he signs a confidentiality clause! That said he goes drinking locally so will always be an easy target for people like the Easdales!!

I remember you complaining about him missing games for Killie/stealing a wage after he broke his leg while playing for Scotland.(1)

Though he did have an ill child too (2)

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/aberdeen/ally-mccoist-s-baby-stable-after-major-heart-surgery-1.334547

There are plenty of reasons to have ago at McCoist but your reasons make you look foolish and petty.

1. No, no matter how you'd dearly love this to be true, I didn't. Another Vicky fantasy.

2. July 27th - hardly mid-season. Again, I'd look pretty foolish if I'd claimed his child had never been sick - as any parent knows, illness and medical issues are part of family life. What I did say, and was told by a reliable source at RP, was that while he claimed to need to be near the hospital, he was in fact in London. Obviously Question of Sport paid better than Killie.

Yet another swing and a miss from bennett the weasel.

most probably bennet, in saying that big dj was laying the blame at everyones door last night bar his pal McCoist who he did eventually admit deserved a share of the criticism

He done the same at Firhill, everyone's fault bar his, waste of space, plus he ate the company car

1. No, no matter how you'd dearly love this to be true, I didn't. Another Vicky fantasy.

2. July 27th - hardly mid-season. Again, I'd look pretty foolish if I'd claimed his child had never been sick - as any parent knows, illness and medical issues are part of family life. What I did say, and was told by a reliable source at RP, was that while he claimed to need to be near the hospital, he was in fact in London. Obviously Question of Sport paid better than Killie.

I am not getting into this argument BUT i know that McCoist is always there for his sons and especially the one with serious health issues. My kids went to nursery with them. My ex wife works at Clippens School where he attended and i find it very hard to believe McCoist went to London if his lad was seriously ill. In all honesty i would say that just is not true.

I cant say why but through my job i am in daily contact with the staff of Clippens school and they cannot speak more highly of McCoist.

I have been quick to have a go at McCoist for various reasons but he simply would not put his career before his kids. Neither would his ex wife who i have met a few times at fundraisers etc.

Aye sure you wer Norman......

Tedi summed you up nicely last night.

I am not getting into this argument BUT i know that McCoist is always there for his sons and especially the one with serious health issues. My kids went to nursery with them. My ex wife works at Clippens School where he attended and i find it very hard to believe McCoist went to London if his lad was seriously ill. In all honesty i would say that just is not true.

I cant say why but through my job i am in daily contact with the staff of Clippens school and they cannot speak more highly of McCoist.

I have been quick to have a go at McCoist for various reasons but he simply would not put his career before his kids. Neither would his ex wife who i have met a few times at fundraisers etc.

I would find that hard to believe of any parent as well. The point was that at the time in question his son wasn't seriously (i.e.acutely) ill, but he told the club that this was the case. I'm not calling him an unfit parent - just a liar.

I remember you complaining about him missing games for Killie/stealing a wage after he broke his leg while playing for Scotland. Though he did have an ill child toohttp://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/aberdeen/ally-mccoist-s-baby-stable-after-major-heart-surgery-1.334547There are plenty of reasons to have ago at McCoist but your reasons make you look foolish and petty.

Genuinely confused by what you mean by the top bit. McCoist broke his leg on Scotland duty in 1993 and didn't join Kilmarnock until 1998. Am I being whooshed, or am I missing the point?

Anyway, what's, his son's health been like? Did he recover fully from these scares as a baby?

Genuinely confused by what you mean by the top bit. McCoist broke his leg on Scotland duty in 1993 and didn't join Kilmarnock until 1998. Am I being whooshed, or am I missing the point? Anyway, what's, his son's health been like? Did he recover fully from these scares as a baby?

Nah, bennett remembered somebody posting about him breaking his leg - and it was a pretty off-colour post, iirc - and decided, yet again, to accuse me of being the perpetrator. He's consistent if nothing else.

Having had medical issues with a couple of the Rosettes when they were younger, you'll not find many more sympathetic to the upheaval it can cause, especially when you have other children. Using that as a cover story to disappear to London - hard to sympathise, really.

Yes I am sure, all the regular Rangers posters on here wanted him out earlier than that, around March 2013 if I recall correctly.

Yes, I'd agree with the observation about Rangers posters on here.

That's not what we were discussing though.

We were talking about how he was regarded among the wider support.

I'd maintain that the real, clear and unified desire to see him leave his post, is much more recent than it was for you, or than you suggested it widely was.

Nah, bennett remembered somebody posting about him breaking his leg - and it was a pretty off-colour post, iirc - and decided, yet again, to accuse me of being the perpetrator. He's consistent if nothing else.

Having had medical issues with a couple of the Rosettes when they were younger, you'll not find many more sympathetic to the upheaval it can cause, especially when you have other children. Using that as a cover story to disappear to London - hard to sympathise, really.

Well this is nothing but speculation on your part and unless you have confirmation This was the case I would imagine it is best not to say anything at all , MCCoist has many faults but trust Norman to bring up an a pretty low ,unrelated , personal and no way of confirming it being true or not accusation.

Holy shit, when did we all get so sensitive..it was merely a play on words, dick sounds like sick.. ffs.. Bennetts not that easily offended :lol:

It was a shite play of words to be honest , which would have been mildly amusing had we been a group of 14 year old school boys . wether it was offensive or not is a different matter.

I really don't care if you think its a different matter or not, why would it be offensive? Ill ask Bennett if he was offended if you don't mind, he is well able to speak for himself, if he was which I highly doubt, I will apologise, that good enough for you?

I didn't say it was offensive or I was offended, I simply stated it was woefull patter

Anyway, what's, his son's health been like? Did he recover fully from these scares as a baby?

His son will need life long care i believe but is something that he has tried to keep out the press. He no longer attends Clippens School but i believe he now goes to a centre in Paisley for adults with learning difficulties.

I remember at the nursery he needed one to one care as he was so poorly.

It is not something that is ever going to be cured.