Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes, I'd agree with the observation about Rangers posters on here. That's not what we were discussing though. We were talking about how he was regarded among the wider support. I'd maintain that the real, clear and unified desire to see him leave his post, is much more recent than it was for you, or than you suggested it widely was.

MT there are Rangers supporters who still think Charles Green saved the club.

There are some Rangers supporters who think we have never been the same after the 10th of July 1989.

There are some supporters who will still think Murray was right to sell to Whyte and we should stop moaning as it was just good business by Whyte and Co.

Fortunately they are very much in the minority and the vast majority have wanted him out since at least midway through last season.

His son will need life long care i believe but is something that he has tried to keep out the press. He no longer attends Clippens School but i believe he now goes to a centre in Paisley for adults with learning difficulties.

I remember at the nursery he needed one to one care as he was so poorly.

It is not something that is ever going to be cured.

Thanks.

That's a shame. I remember his kid being unwell when very young, but had no idea that such difficulties were on going. A real pity.

MT there are Rangers supporters who still think Charles Green saved the club.

There are some Rangers supporters who think we have never been the same after the 10th of July 1989.

There are some supporters who will still think Murray was right to sell to Whyte and we should stop moaning as it was just good business by Whyte and Co.

Fortunately they are very much in the minority and the vast majority have wanted him out since at least midway through last season.

Fair enough. You'll be better placed to gauge that than me.

Such sentiment has surely cranked up a few gears this season though. No?

Well this is nothing but speculation on your part and unless you have confirmation This was the case I would imagine it is best not to say anything at all , MCCoist has many faults but trust Norman to bring up an a pretty low ,unrelated , personal and no way of confirming it being true or not accusation.

Whereas, of course, referring to a poster by a nickname which is intended to mock MH issues is fine...

2%2520waving%2520flags%2520copy.jpg

Genuinely confused by what you mean by the top bit. McCoist broke his leg on Scotland duty in 1993 and didn't join Kilmarnock until 1998. Am I being whooshed, or am I missing the point? Anyway, what's, his son's health been like? Did he recover fully from these scares as a baby?

He had two leg breaks in 93 and 99, google it if you don't believe me.

Whereas, of course, referring to a poster by a nickname which is intended to mock MH issues is fine...

2%20waving%20flags%20copy.jpg

It is not even comparable situations , dhenboy etc give me nicknames and I give them it back . If they were genuinely offended and asked me to stop I would have the decency to do so . I give as good as I get and dhen , hellboy etc do the same and I have no problems with that.

You are accusing a man of performing a low act when he has no way to back himself up based on hearsay. I could just as easily say I know a guy who knows wrk of pie and bovril who informed me wrk is infact a season ticket holder at parkhead despite claiming to be a killie fan but even then you would have the ability to get your point across and defend yourself.

Edited by forever_blue

It is not even comparable situations , dhenboy etc give me nicknames and I give them it back . If they were genuinely offended and asked me to stop I would have the decency to do so . I give as good as I get and dhen , hellboy etc do the same and I have no problems with that.

You are accusing a man of performing a low act when he has no way to back himself up based on hearsay. I could just as easily say I know a guy who knows wrk of pie and bovril who informed me wrk is infact a season ticket holder at parkhead despite claiming to be a killie fan but even then you would have the ability to get your point across and defend yourself.

So don't believe me - it's a free country.

You'll be referring to me by my preferred username in future, I take it?

Normn loves to dish it out but doesn't like getting it back FB

He's desperate to be respeted by his peers on here.....

Aye, that'll be why, two and a half years down the line, I'm still here, still ripping the pish on a daily basis. It's like kicking a cripple, but watching you and yours tie yourself in knots trying to discredit me is a lovely wee de-stressing tool.

WRK - handing the Amigos their arses since February 2012. Or July, or August, depending on when they tipped up.

Bendarroch. Does anybody know what happened to him and why he is no longer posting ??

I've no idea how our very own Voice of Reason is, but I did check his profile a couple of weeks ago, and he'd been on here, though not posting, in November. I did ask at the time if anyone had heard from him, but answer came there none. Just checked again - last active on 19/11. Are none of the P&B bears in touch with the cranky old bugger?

ETA: I know he's had his health problems, but it seems strange for him to be logging in and not posting. I kinda miss him. :(

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Cheers

Looking further, he had a couple of posts on the BRALT back in August, and then just a few in the politics forum - last one 21/10.

It does seem strange, mind, for him to drop out of sight so precipitously.

OPEN REQUEST: If anybody knows bendarroch in real life, can you let us know how he is? Fair to say, he had quite a hand in making the BRALT what it was.

Aye, that'll be why, two and a half years down the line, I'm still here, still ripping the pish on a daily basis. It's like kicking a cripple, but watching you and yours tie yourself in knots trying to discredit me is a lovely wee de-stressing tool.

WRK - handing the Amigos their arses since February 2012. Or July, or August, depending on when they tipped up.

Fs mate you are a laughing stock , outside of this thread the majority of posters find your obsession laughable and strange.