Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

McMurdo claimed Rangers had sold over 30,000 season tickets and it was a GIRUY to Dave King as Rangers looked to sell even more season tickets than they had in the previous two seasons only days before a panicking Rangers board made public the fact we had sold less than 8,000 and were in serious trouble.

The man is a crackpot and gets far more attention than he actually deserves

Indeed. Anyone who writes that managing Rangers is "the biggest job in football" has clearly lost all touch with reality.

No, this all came about because you leapt at the bait Tedi dangled. Like Pavlov's dug you cant fukkin help yourself.

Well that is one view to look upon it, after all it was me who asked the chump to answer a simple yes or no question he was never going to answer and was the bait that the chump bit on and persistently avoided answering even when confronted with proof and evidence there were in fact rule changes.

Indeed. Anyone who writes that managing Rangers is "the biggest job in football" has clearly lost all touch with reality.

Sooper Salaries wages would indeed show that it is the highest paid job in football no matter what the division, top managers all over the world should be biting a the bit to get the gig.

all he wanted to do was watch a game of football and ended up with a 8 month jail sentence :lol:

stueyboy....genuine football fan victimised or bigot f**k wit i don't know i wasn't there to see what happened.

i'm sure the bralt pitchfork and torch mob have already made up their own collective minds. :rolleyes:

19 December 2014 Last updated at 16:43

Stuart Robertson jailed for Ibrox stadium attack
_79850884_79850655.jpg
Robertson was arrested outside Ibrox Stadium on 7 February

A man who assaulted a security guard and fought with police while trying to get into Rangers' Ibrox Stadium has been jailed for eight months.

Stuart Robertson, 32, from Springburn, Glasgow, seized the guard and pushed him against a wall on 7 February.

When police intervened he struggled with them, shouted abuse and threats and made a sectarian remark.

At Glasgow Sheriff Court, Robertson was also banned from attending football matches for three years.

Speaking after Robertson was sentenced. Stephen Ferguson, football liaison prosecutor for the west of Scotland, said: "This kind of physical and verbal violence directed at people who are simply doing their jobs is unacceptable, whether at football matches or elsewhere.

"The Crown Office Procurator Fiscal Service takes a zero-tolerance approach to this type of behaviour and will continue to prosecute those who engage in it."

Sure he wasn't fighting to get out after watching how Sally had set up the team?

As soon as I mentioned those SFA rules when replying to OTIG I knew you would be all over it :lol:

You lying b'stard :lol: , it was me who first posted about rule changes and you were the one that got whooshed you fud. :lol: you just couldn't help yourself getting sucked into it and here's the evidence with the time stamps you fud. :lol:

The associations have been bending and creating new rules year by year since the abomination went tits up nearly 3 years ago to help the clone play in the top division ASAP, and you want to grumble about league reconstruction to once again help the clone survive ?

OTIG then posted after my post and you then replied to OTIG about rules

and they did, no rules were broken.

You were the fud who got whooshed, suckered, played like a fiddle first chump. :)

good luck on that!! :huh:

i'm sure you will have some stories to bring back tomorrow. :lol:

#sympathyfortaxidriversonmadfriday

Think of the Money...Think of the Money...Think of the Money..........What i make this week is paying for my trip to London at New Year and then Manchester for the City v Arsenal game. I just need to keep thinking of that to get through the night. ;)

Put the JCB down Hellbhoy

OTIG`s post was a direct reply to Boris

I highlighted the exact part of OTIG`s post that was bullcrap, I never even noticed your beige reply to Boris.

Again another lie Tedi, you orcs always check replies to each others posts so you all can circle the wagons. you are so stupid you made a post which coincidentally is the very next post after my post. So when you pressed the post button guess what ?, my post appeared right above yours and you claim you didn't see it ? :lol: I know when I post about rule changes it bothers you and I await for you to post.

I know you are trying very hard here to turn it around in your favour, WRK & Kildog first questioned your "no rules were broken" not me bub. you were already creating your own mess way before I questioned you with that question you still haven't answered. I joined in an hour and twenty minutes later after you were already struggling with that post.

Making up stories that you were baiting me is just desperate stuff, it really is.

Fonzyesque journo has another scoop

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs · 8m8 minutes ago

@seanmac76 @pnot888 @allanbstewart1 i'm told llambias will reduce wages from 6m to 4m in the summer.

With a decent board i'd have been ok with been with this but with the present board it's too little too late.

Fonzyesque journo has another scoop

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs · 8m8 minutes ago

@seanmac76 @pnot888 @allanbstewart1 i'm told llambias will reduce wages from 6m to 4m in the summer.

With a decent board i'd have been ok with been with this but with the present board it's too little too late.

That's a huge clear out!

Where they going to shift 38k a week in wages from?

Who's out of contract?

• Club formed a limited liability company in 1903
  • That was wound up in 1905, present company formed

Newco did you say?

Yes and the rule in section 14 that the SFA used has existed for a long time

Sorry moron,,,,from Kickback......

,.........I did some investigations into 1905 financial problems a little while back which I'm sure I documented in either the Rangers mega thread or the Rangers non existential thread.

Basically it came down to Hearts having debts it couldn't pay (£1400 increasing to £1600 by the time payment was made). However the way that the club emerged from the problem was under the terms of Section 161 the Companies Act of 1862 which was the law as it stood at that time. The law allowed the company to continue as a newco subject to certain conditions. 1) all creditors were paid in full, 2) all assets were transferred from the oldco to the newco 3) no shareholder of the oldco would be disadvantaged 4) the oldco would cease trading and be wound up.

In today's parlance it would be called "Solvent Reconstruction", which is permitted even in today's SFA Articles.

From the Articles:

SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP

(7) where in respect of a member club in full or associate membership a petition is presented for its winding up or where the member club in question shall convene a meeting to pass a resolution for voluntary winding up or shall enter into any form of liquidation (other than for the purposes of a bona fide solvent reconstruction or amalgamation) or shall be deemed by virtue of Section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or any other appropriate statutory provision to be unable to pay its debts.

Solvent Reconstruction under the Companies Act of 1862

Yes I know liquidation is something different when it comes to Hearts.

So now you are arguing that the rule (7) that was deleted for Rangers benefit (according to Hellbhoy) actually saved Hearts? :lol:

How's it different when it comes to Hearts?

Maybe the who? Maybe in your rent-a-rant idiocy you'd talk me through why you feel it important to refer to dried grapes.

Currants - short for currant buns, which is rhyming slang for a term applied to you and yours. Apparently it's proper offensive, although the only vaguely substantial reason that's been given in the almost three years since the post of mine you've (part) quoted is that rangers fans don't like it when it's applied to them.

Interestingly enough, I haven't used the term for quite some time - tried "raisins" for a bit, but it's just not the same. Strangely, your green brethren don't seem to get wound up no matter what you call them. I thought they were supposed to be the ones with the paranoia and victim complexes?

Any reason you're going back into the vaults, auld fella?

simonsen, robinson, mcculloch, mohsni, smith, mcgregor, foster, faure, black, hutton, miller, boyd, daly - out of contract next summer

zaliuskas, law, templeton, sheils, clark - 2016

bell, wallace, peralta, mcleod - 2017

aird - 2018

it doesn't always work out that way with all players that are free next summer going bye bye. now the players know ally will be staying there will be contracts to negotiate. then there's players like peralta and sheils who could be let go anyway.

There's a rumour kicking about that Shiels is coming to us in January.