Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can it really be that a convicted tax fraudster is seriously bidding to take over Rangers after everything Ibrox has been dragged thru?

Only difference is King was a convicted tax fraudster BEFORE he bid to take over Rangers.

Watch this space...... :lol: Murray, Whyte & Green.

“Both myself and Paul will have to deal with our previous directorship at the time that Craig Whyte got involved. Additionally, I will have to deal with my reasons for staying on the board and trying to impose some level of governance during the Whyte era.

King continues to think that, in the light of ALL that has gone on, that his ambiguous fluffery and corporate babblesqueak is going to get him onto the board at Clusturfuck FC ?

:lol::lol::lol:

From May 2011 Mr David King was aware that he was being excluded from the governance of the company and he appears to have done little about it except repeat his demands to Mr Olverman and Mr CraigWhyte for information.There was no information about any other steps he took as director when matterswere plainly out of the control of the Board and information and accounts were kept secret from the Board.

He and his former fellow directors were criticised for not doing enough to highlight the non-payment of VAT and PAYE.

On that, King said: "The criticism of me is fair"........................................

Seems King don't know whats in the public domain about his previous "efforts" or lack of them.

OK that was on the track at Pittodrie but it was still against Rangers. I see your club took zero action against the culprit as he was one of your support arrested for attacking wee boys at the Ibrox Underground a couple of years ago.

Maybe you find that funny but i doubt many others will.

did Richard Gough not get into trouble for slashing weans ? no silly me ...it was for washing weans!